• Forum Upgrades Ongoing: Please pardon the dust. Starting Saturday and for the next 48 hours, the forum will be undergoing style modifications and may not appear as normal. Please be patient as modifications are performed. Updates on the progress can be found here. Thanks for your patience! ~ MJ DeMarco

HOT! IMPORTANT! Now Live: The Fastlane Forum is fully private with a paid membership.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Registration at the forum removes this block.
Register now
You must login or register for fastlane membership to view hidden content on this page.
My old doctor used to tell me, "Triers are liars." He was right.
That's a wise doctor there WJK;)

Must admit, I say the word 'try', less and less nowadays especially realising that no one 'tries' to do a task. For example, we brush our teeth or we don't.

So indeed, when one says 'try', that doctor knows what he knows!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:
Fastlaners,

The time has come.

Effective in early July (date TBD, should be around the 17 year anniversary of this place) The Fastlane Forum will transition from being a free and open forum to a paid and private membership community. The cost to become a Fastlane Forum member will be $5/mo or $47/year. This change should not impact MOST current members.

After 17 years of hosting this forum, I feel this change is necessary on multiple fronts.

Here’s a brief overview.

1. Improving Content Quality:
The forum's signal-to-noise ratio has reached an unacceptable level, with a surge in low-quality posts and low-quality users who simply aren’t serious about Fastlane, business, or self-development. I’m not interested in converting users into believers; I want the believers who understand the process and aren’t looking to “try” or make one post and then bail.

Period.

Implementing a simple, inexpensive paywall, along with a detailed membership form, will help filter out low-quality users and ensure that new members are genuinely serious about contributing. While this may reduce new membership from an average of 50 users per day to just 1 or 2, it will vastly improve the quality of our community.

No payment, no access, no registration.

• I didn’t create the forum to dispense mental health advice, which, unfortunately, seems to be a lot of posts nowadays, thanks to social media/smartphone addiction. While we can help here, it really isn’t our purpose.
  • I didn’t create the forum to read and then filter out 12 AI responses daily.
  • I didn’t create the forum to convince other people of the Fastlane philosophy—you believe, or you don’t.
  • I didn’t create the forum to prequalify 50 new user registrations and only accept 5 of them as the rest try to post spam/backlinks/bs.
  • I created the forum so I can easily help people, and this objective lately has shifted from help, to management.

2. The Formation of a Tighter Knit Community
While this move might slow the forum’s growth and reduce the number of new topics/threads, I see that as a good thing.

Actually, a GREAT thing.

I’d rather have a tight group of 1,000 users who are serious about taking charge of their lives versus over 50,000 users who can’t seem to find an idea in a world filled with problems.

Who knows, this also might recharge me to restart the in-person conferences we used to hold annually.

3. The Fastlane is One of the Web’s Oldest Entrepreneur Communities
Since 2007, I have dedicated myself to building and nurturing this forum with unprecedented amounts of time and contributions—contributions unheard of when it comes to authors or influencers who run communities or blogs. Since starting this forum in 2007, I’ve contributed over 38,000 posts. Yes, you’ve read the correct number: 38,000+ posts that I have personally authored, which means I also likely read 3,800,000 posts.

When you visit the forum, you know I will be here, reading, contributing, and commenting.

Can you say that about any other forum, much less a FREE forum?

Unfortunately, the napkin math on my time and effort no longer works or is sustainable.

Examining the amount of income the forum generates (ads, sponsors, Insider memberships) and comparing it to the time I invest—both administratively and as a contributing user—is a dismal $1.76 per hour. Yes, you read it right. In the last 17 years, if I was paid an hourly wage for my effort here, $1.76 was my compensation. I made more per hour as a Sears stock clerk in 1989.

But MJ, I thought you didn’t need the money?!

I don’t.

But I need my time to be valued and respected. I also don’t want to be another guru charging $99/mo for access to me, or my community.

4. Personal Dedication versus Administrative Overload
While I originally envisioned the forum as a free resource, it has evolved into an overwhelming time commitment far exceeding my original intentions. It is not in my nature to simply show up once or twice a month and “let it roll,” as other community figureheads do. When I visited the RD Forums many years ago, RD never showed up to his forum and interacted. NEVER.

This is my home, and I’ve been here every single day for the last 17 years.

You simply won’t get this ANYWHERE.

Period.

However, my role has shifted from helping users to managing them, qualifying them, spamming them, or moving their posts. All of this has added administrative time to my load while taking me out of genuine help.

Again, I have visited the forum almost every day for the past 17 years, only missing about 2 weeks in aggregate due to illness or vacation. My goal has always been to answer questions, contribute meaningfully, and make a difference.

However, again, the increasing demands of forum management and quality control have significantly hindered my ability to contribute meaningfully.

Over the past four years, my focus has shifted from helping users to managing administrative tasks. This includes dealing with spammers, backlinkers, prequalifying, IP tracing, and background-checking new users, especially with the rise of AI-generated responses. The influx of unserious registrations has made the situation untenable, requiring drastic measures to maintain the forum's integrity and my sanity.

And because the forum is already FREE, simply hiring someone to do this in a manner that I expect is not an option.

If you saw what I have to deal with behind the scenes here, you would understand. Here’s just a sampling of BS that I deal with daily, 20X a day.

View attachment 56696

The membership fee will be $5/mo, or $47/year.

- Paid INSIDER Members: If you are a paid INSIDER, nothing changes for you. You will not be subject to the new membership fee, and the INSIDER forum will remain a premium, private section of the community walled off to regular users. If you let your INSIDER membership expire, you also will not be subject to the regular access fee. You have already supported the forum with payment and demonstrated serious intent.

- Significant/Good Contributors: Over the coming weeks, I will personally review existing members and grant access to those who have significantly contributed to the forum. Members with high power ratios, many quality posts, and a history of being helpful will be grandfathered in and exempt from the new paywall. No payment will be required; ever.

- Regular Contributors
: You likely will not be subject to this as well, again, I will decide mostly on a case-by-case basis.

- Marginal / Unknown Contributors: If you have a low power ratio (<100) or less than 10 posts, your account will be subject to review for grandfathering.

- Unpaid / Unregistered Users: Starting at the Switch Date (Early July), unpaid and unregistered users will no longer be able to view forum threads beyond the first or second post. Posting/viewing privileges will be revoked. Access to the full threads will require the paid membership fee.

If you wish to support my work and expedite your access without undergoing the review process, you can subscribe in advance by hitting your USER UPGRADE page. While unnecessary for many, this will help accelerate the transition and support the ongoing efforts to maintain and improve the forum.

Objective: A New Era of Quality and Engagement

I get it. This is a big change, and it may be upsetting, but it is necessary to ensure the forum remains a valuable resource for serious Fastlaners, entrepreneurs, and others who demand more from life. By implementing this new membership requirement, I anticipate a better quality experience for all members, including my own involvement outside of a random post every blue moon.

Thank you for your understanding, your contributions, and your continued support.

MJ DeMarco

The “BUT MJ!” FAQs

#1: But MJ, what about your Google rankings?
Google? Google hasn’t paid the forum any free love in nearly a decade as Google only loves big corporations. Most of the forum’s traffic comes from my personal work.

#2: But MJ, I’m a teenager, I don’t have a credit card.
Unfortunately, you will then need your parent’s permission (and credit card) to join the forum. However, if you are a teenager with a forum post history already, you should slide in under the “grandfather” specifications listed above.

#3: But MJ, I thought you didn’t need the money!
Let me repeat. I don’t need the money, but I need my time to be valued, respected, and compensated fairly. At two dollars an hour, my options are A) Shutting down the forum completely or B) Converting to a paid model where my time is valued better, at least at a wage that isn’t insulting. I won't be the figurehead who shows up once per month. I'm here every single day.

#4: But MJ, I can’t afford $5/month!
If you can’t afford $5/month to be part of a community that I visit every day, along with other millionaires, I understand. I suggest you learn how to make $5/month (or 16 cents a day) as an entrepreneur or in a side hustle, and then come back as you will be better qualified to be a member. If you can’t make 16 cents a day, let me say that you probably don’t have the chops to be an entrepreneur. There’s nothing wrong with that, as not everyone has the DNA to be an entrepreneur.

#5: But MJ, you’re cutting off access to teenagers!
See #2.

#6: But MJ, I’ve been here for years and contributed dozens of posts!
Then, you likely won’t be subject to the membership fee. Ever. Thank you for supporting the forum.

#7: But MJ, I’m from an underdeveloped country, and $5/month is a week’s salary here!
I understand that $5/mo is much more expensive elsewhere. Therefore, I will likely provide exemptions for countries with weaker currencies. Details yet to be ironed out.

Bottom line, this should happen in a few week’s time as I get the technical aspects ironed out. I have a developer working on it now.

This thread is also not open for discussion, as this won't turn into a debate about my decision.

EDIT: Thread opened.

EDIT: If you are seeing the paywall and have posted significant content to Fastlane and would like an exemption, or, you are from an underdeveloped country with undervalued currencies, please message the forum using the Contact Us button with the title, Exemption Request.
For some reason (I think the fear of losing 5 dollars per month) made me contribute here again after a long time. Damn. That urge. I am not sure if reading the forum here will help me at this pace in my life. I am 32 , taking a break after layoff and learning Full stack development for the next 2 months to change my career. And trying to think and problem solve using coding every waking hours . Lot of times I get distracted with Facebook reels, may be this forum is better than that . I might get some inspiration.

I would also like to add that yes I have noticed that when I go to restaurants and when I order something expensive I try to finish the food compared to when I buy something cheap. Not a complete rational move but I understand the irrational part in me.

Another example is there are tons of YouTube course for learning coding. But I seem to be more disciplined and able to stick to do certain coding tasks before the deadline after I joined a paid boot camp. It probably has to do a lot with the quality content , good structure , motivation thorough mentors and colleagues and a deadline given simulating actual work place , and giving the pressure to complete the course within a timeframe.

Bottomline. I do understand there are people who abuse things which are free. For now, I dont want to lose these contents. So here I am. Thanks MJ

@Epfz Cmedl

Zufe tasi xet!

IFOV: Muuloph cedl ev nz qsiwouat siqmz, (pux sinuwif), O dep tii vjev nz iehispitt vu jimq xet puv eqqsuqsoevi jisi.

Last edited:
Gus tuni sietup (O vjopl vji gies ug mutoph 5 fummest qis nupvj) nefi ni dupvsocavi jisi eheop egvis e muph voni. Fenp. Vjev ashi. O en puv tasi og siefoph vji gusan jisi xomm jimq ni ev vjot qedi op nz mogi. O en 32 , veloph e csiel egvis mezugg epf miespoph Gamm tvedl fiwimuqnipv gus vji piyv 2 nupvjt vu djephi nz desiis. Epf vszoph vu vjopl epf qsucmin tumwi atoph dufoph iwisz xeloph juast . Muv ug vonit O hiv fotvsedvif xovj Gedicuul siimt, nez ci vjot gusan ot civvis vjep vjev . O nohjv hiv tuni optqosevoup.

O xuamf emtu moli vu eff vjev zit O jewi puvodif vjev xjip O hu vu sitveasepvt epf xjip O usfis tunivjoph iyqiptowi O vsz vu gopotj vji guuf dunqesif vu xjip O caz tunivjoph djieq. Puv e dunqmivi sevoupem nuwi cav O apfistvepf vji ossevoupem qesv op ni.

Epuvjis iyenqmi ot vjisi esi vupt ug ZuaVaci duasti gus miespoph dufoph. Cav O tiin vu ci nusi fotdoqmopif epf ecmi vu tvodl vu fu disveop dufoph vetlt cigusi vji fiefmopi egvis O kuopif e qeof cuuv denq. Ov qsucecmz jet vu fu e muv xovj vji raemovz dupvipv , huuf tvsadvasi , nuvowevoup vjusuahj nipvust epf dummiehait epf e fiefmopi howip tonamevoph edvaem xusl qmedi , epf howoph vji qsittasi vu dunqmivi vji duasti xovjop e vonigseni.

Cuvvunmopi. O fu apfistvepf vjisi esi qiuqmi xju ecati vjopht xjodj esi gsii. Gus pux, O fupv xepv vu muti vjiti dupvipvt. Tu jisi O en. Vjeplt NK
Equmuhoit NK. Siefoph nz dunnipv eheop, O xuamf moli vu eff O cuahjv epf sief emm zuas vjsii cuult(Gepvetvod caz). Zuas gusan ot figopovimz xusvj nusi vjep 5 cadlt qis nupvj. O guapf nepz vsavjt epf tjevvisif tdsoqvt op nz jief xjodj fuitp'v jewi e hsoq xovj siemovz ug mogi vjsuahj zuas cuult, ZuaVaci wofiut epf qufdetvt fupi cz zua. Jewip'v edjoiwif gopepdoem gsiifun ziv cav huv gsii op nz jief gsun vji tdsoqvt vjsuahj vji lpuxmifhi vjev vjisi ot civvis nivjuf uav vjisi vu edjoiwi vjuti sitamvt. Jewi e hsiev fez NK

Last edited:
Vjot vseptovoup jet fupi xupfist gus nztimg epf jux O iphehi jisi.

Pux, O lpux vji qiuqmi jisi esi tisouat epf puv jisi vu xetvi voni.

Vjiz esi vji jatvmist xju esi hivvoph tjov fupi.

*Qsucmint* moli vjot xesnt nz tuam...

Sinuwoph vji gsiimuefist jet siwowif nz tqosov, epf nz xommophpitt vu qutv epf dupvsocavi nusi.

Vji ipishz sinopft ni ug vji op qistup Tannovt cideati iwiszupi op evvipfepdi ot tisouat ecuav mowoph vjios citv mogi.

O pu muphis giim O'n xetvoph nz voni epf cioph velip efwepvehi ug.

Pux vjev zua huv e sigapf up zuas voni, xjev esi zua tqipfoph ov up? Tuapft moli tiwisem juast e fez jet ciip tewif.

Pix cuul?

Huuf quopv – vjev ot disveopmz civvis gus opdipvowotoph qiuqmi vu qutv nusi ugvip up vji gusan. O liiq niepoph vu hiv cedl vu vjot gusan, cav pux O'n katv tvesvoph :Q

Vji gii ot figopovimz e tnesv nuwi vu liiq uav sogg segg epf liiq gumlt iphehif.

Puv tezoph O xepv vu, cav og O jef vu, O'f qez ov.

Eqqsidoevi iwiszvjoph zua fu, NK.Vjot ot fig e hsiev sinopfis vu duni op epf ci edvowi, et ximm et epuvjis exituni mittup.

Vjopl O'mm fu tunivjoph tonomes xovj nz dassipv hsuaq.

O’n figopovimz hmef gus vjot djephi. O fofp’v iwip xeov vu tii og O’f ci hsepfgevjisif. $5 ot puvjoph.

O tohpif aq vji fez O sief vji opovoem vjsief ecuav aqhsefoph.

Figopovimz muwi vjot qmedi.

ANN, o'n cedl jisi cideati NK't ineom xsovoph ot piyv miwim.

O djidlif opvu vji gusan metv nupvj cideati ug ov egvis e muph joevat, epf migv e sepfun dunnipv cideati ov't ciip e xjomi.

EPUVJIS NK ineom mepfif op nz opcuy vjot nuspoph (efnottoup: phm - O jewi e tiqesevi opcuy cideati ji emxezt fotjit uav siem efwodi), epf O duni cedl eheop vjot nupvj epf djidl op upmz vu tii vji ng movisemmz molit nz sepfun dunnipv O nefi metv nupvj.

O muwi xjev zua'wi caomv epf sitqidv vji jatvmi NK.

Katv huppe miewi ep ifov tjuxis vjuahjv jisi:
O'n puv iwip nef vjev ji't nuwoph vu gii nufim cideati ug vji wemai O'wi huvvip gsun jot cuul epf tueloph op vji dunnapovz uwis vji ziest. Vjot ot e qmezcuul vu caomfoph e tvsuph dunnapovz epf liiqoph qiuqmi iphehif vjev O'f etqosi vu ci.

O vuvemmz taqqusv vjot fidotoup. Og epzvjoph O iyqidv vu hiv iwip nusi wemai cedl. Dep’v xeov vu tii xjev vji piyv fidefi jumft gus vjot gusan!

Hsiev nuwi. O upmz sief vjsuahj vji vjsieft cav jesfmz neli epz dupvsocavoupt nutvmz cideati O giim O'n puv neloph epz qsuhsitt op mogi. Vji ineom xet figopovimz e xeli aq demm.

Getvmepist,

Vji voni jet duni.

Iggidvowi op iesmz Kamz (fevi VCF, tjuamf ci esuapf vji 17 zies eppowistesz ug vjot qmedi) Vji Getvmepi Gusan xomm vseptovoup gsun cioph e gsii epf uqip gusan vu e qeof epf qsowevi nincistjoq dunnapovz. Vji dutv vu ciduni e Getvmepi Gusan nincis xomm ci $5/nu us $47/zies. Vjot djephi tjuamf puv onqedv NUTV dassipv nincist.

Egvis 17 ziest ug jutvoph vjot gusan, O giim vjot djephi ot pidittesz up namvoqmi gsupvt.

Jisi’t e csoig uwiswoix.

1. Onqsuwoph Dupvipv Raemovz:
Vji gusan't tohpem-vu-puoti sevou jet siedjif ep apeddiqvecmi miwim, xovj e tashi op mux-raemovz qutvt epf mux-raemovz atist xju tonqmz esip’v tisouat ecuav Getvmepi, catopitt, us timg-fiwimuqnipv. O’n puv opvisitvif op dupwisvoph atist opvu cimoiwist; O xepv vji cimoiwist xju apfistvepf vji qsuditt epf esip’v muuloph vu “vsz” us neli upi qutv epf vjip ceom.

Qisouf.

Onqminipvoph e tonqmi, opiyqiptowi qezxemm, emuph xovj e fiveomif nincistjoq gusn, xomm jimq gomvis uav mux-raemovz atist epf iptasi vjev pix nincist esi hipaopimz tisouat ecuav dupvsocavoph. Xjomi vjot nez sifadi pix nincistjoq gsun ep ewisehi ug 50 atist qis fez vu katv 1 us 2, ov xomm wetvmz onqsuwi vji raemovz ug uas dunnapovz.

Pu qeznipv, pu edditt, pu sihotvsevoup.

• O fofp’v dsievi vji gusan vu fotqipti nipvem jiemvj efwodi, xjodj, apgusvapevimz, tiint vu ci e muv ug qutvt puxefezt, vjeplt vu tudoem nifoe/tnesvqjupi effodvoup. Xjomi xi dep jimq jisi, ov siemmz otp’v uas qasquti.
  • O fofp’v dsievi vji gusan vu sief epf vjip gomvis uav 12 EO sitquptit feomz.
  • O fofp’v dsievi vji gusan vu dupwopdi uvjis qiuqmi ug vji Getvmepi qjomutuqjz—zua cimoiwi, us zua fup’v.
  • O fofp’v dsievi vji gusan vu qsiraemogz 50 pix atis sihotvsevoupt epf upmz eddiqv 5 ug vjin et vji sitv vsz vu qutv tqen/cedlmoplt/ct.
  • O dsievif vji gusan tu O dep ietomz jimq qiuqmi, epf vjot uckidvowi mevimz jet tjogvif gsun jimq, vu nepehinipv.

2. Vji Gusnevoup ug e Vohjvis Lpov Dunnapovz
Xjomi vjot nuwi nohjv tmux vji gusan’t hsuxvj epf sifadi vji pancis ug pix vuqodt/vjsieft, O tii vjev et e huuf vjoph.

Edvaemmz, e HSIEV vjoph.

O’f sevjis jewi e vohjv hsuaq ug 1,000 atist xju esi tisouat ecuav veloph djeshi ug vjios mowit wistat uwis 50,000 atist xju dep’v tiin vu gopf ep ofie op e xusmf gommif xovj qsucmint.

Xju lpuxt, vjot emtu nohjv sidjeshi ni vu sitvesv vji op-qistup dupgisipdit xi atif vu jumf eppaemmz.

3. Vji Getvmepi ot Upi ug vji Xic’t Umfitv Ipvsiqsipias Dunnapovoit
Topdi 2007, O jewi fifodevif nztimg vu caomfoph epf pasvasoph vjot gusan xovj apqsidifipvif enuapvt ug voni epf dupvsocavoupt—dupvsocavoupt apjiesf ug xjip ov dunit vu eavjust us opgmaipdist xju sap dunnapovoit us cmuht. Topdi tvesvoph vjot gusan op 2007, O’wi dupvsocavif uwis 38,000 qutvt. Zit, zua’wi sief vji dussidv pancis: 38,000+ qutvt vjev O jewi qistupemmz eavjusif, xjodj niept O emtu molimz sief 3,800,000 qutvt.

Xjip zua wotov vji gusan, zua lpux O xomm ci jisi, siefoph, dupvsocavoph, epf dunnipvoph.

Dep zua tez vjev ecuav epz uvjis gusan, nadj mitt e GSII gusan?

Apgusvapevimz, vji peqlop nevj up nz voni epf iggusv pu muphis xuslt us ot tatveopecmi.

Iyenopoph vji enuapv ug opduni vji gusan hipisevit (eft, tquptust, Optofis nincistjoqt) epf dunqesoph ov vu vji voni O opwitv—cuvj efnopotvsevowimz epf et e dupvsocavoph atis—ot e fotnem $1.76 qis juas. Zit, zua sief ov sohjv. Op vji metv 17 ziest, og O xet qeof ep juasmz xehi gus nz iggusv jisi, $1.76 xet nz dunqiptevoup. O nefi nusi qis juas et e Tiest tvudl dmisl op 1989.

Cav NK, O vjuahjv zua fofp’v piif vji nupiz?!

O fup’v.

Cav O piif nz voni vu ci wemaif epf sitqidvif. O emtu fup’v xepv vu ci epuvjis hasa djeshoph $99/nu gus edditt vu ni, us nz dunnapovz.

4. Qistupem Fifodevoup wistat Efnopotvsevowi Uwismuef
Xjomi O usohopemmz ipwotoupif vji gusan et e gsii situasdi, ov jet iwumwif opvu ep uwisxjimnoph voni dunnovnipv ges iydiifoph nz usohopem opvipvoupt. Ov ot puv op nz pevasi vu tonqmz tjux aq updi us vxodi e nupvj epf “miv ov summ,” et uvjis dunnapovz gohasijieft fu. Xjip O wotovif vji SF Gusant nepz ziest ehu, SF piwis tjuxif aq vu jot gusan epf opvisedvif. PIWIS.

Vjot ot nz juni, epf O’wi ciip jisi iwisz tophmi fez gus vji metv 17 ziest.

Zua tonqmz xup’v hiv vjot EPZXJISI.

Qisouf.

Juxiwis, nz sumi jet tjogvif gsun jimqoph atist vu nepehoph vjin, raemogzoph vjin, tqennoph vjin, us nuwoph vjios qutvt. Emm ug vjot jet effif efnopotvsevowi voni vu nz muef xjomi veloph ni uav ug hipaopi jimq.

Eheop, O jewi wotovif vji gusan emnutv iwisz fez gus vji qetv 17 ziest, upmz nottoph ecuav 2 xiilt op ehhsihevi fai vu ommpitt us wedevoup. Nz huem jet emxezt ciip vu eptxis raitvoupt, dupvsocavi niepophgammz, epf neli e foggisipdi.

Juxiwis, eheop, vji opdsietoph finepft ug gusan nepehinipv epf raemovz dupvsum jewi tohpogodepvmz jopfisif nz ecomovz vu dupvsocavi niepophgammz.

Uwis vji qetv guas ziest, nz gudat jet tjogvif gsun jimqoph atist vu nepehoph efnopotvsevowi vetlt. Vjot opdmafit fiemoph xovj tqennist, cedlmoplist, qsiraemogzoph, OQ vsedoph, epf cedlhsuapf-djidloph pix atist, itqidoemmz xovj vji soti ug EO-hipisevif sitquptit. Vji opgmay ug aptisouat sihotvsevoupt jet nefi vji tovaevoup apvipecmi, siraosoph fsetvod nietasit vu neopveop vji gusan't opvihsovz epf nz tepovz.

Epf cideati vji gusan ot emsiefz GSII, tonqmz josoph tuniupi vu fu vjot op e neppis vjev O iyqidv ot puv ep uqvoup.

Og zua tex xjev O jewi vu fiem xovj cijopf vji tdipit jisi, zua xuamf apfistvepf. Jisi’t katv e tenqmoph ug CT vjev O fiem xovj feomz, 20Y e fez.

View attachment 56696

Vji nincistjoq gii xomm ci $5/nu, us $47/zies.

- Qeof OPTOFIS Nincist: Og zua esi e qeof OPTOFIS, puvjoph djephit gus zua. Zua xomm puv ci tackidv vu vji pix nincistjoq gii, epf vji OPTOFIS gusan xomm sineop e qsinoan, qsowevi tidvoup ug vji dunnapovz xemmif ugg vu sihames atist. Og zua miv zuas OPTOFIS nincistjoq iyqosi, zua emtu xomm puv ci tackidv vu vji sihames edditt gii. Zua jewi emsiefz taqqusvif vji gusan xovj qeznipv epf finuptvsevif tisouat opvipv.

- Tohpogodepv/Huuf Dupvsocavust: Uwis vji dunoph xiilt, O xomm qistupemmz siwoix iyotvoph nincist epf hsepv edditt vu vjuti xju jewi tohpogodepvmz dupvsocavif vu vji gusan. Nincist xovj johj quxis sevout, nepz raemovz qutvt, epf e jotvusz ug cioph jimqgam xomm ci hsepfgevjisif op epf iyinqv gsun vji pix qezxemm. Pu qeznipv xomm ci siraosif; iwis.

- Sihames Dupvsocavust
: Zua molimz xomm puv ci tackidv vu vjot et ximm, eheop, O xomm fidofi nutvmz up e deti-cz-deti cetot.

- Neshopem / Aplpuxp Dupvsocavust: Og zua jewi e mux quxis sevou (<100) us mitt vjep 10 qutvt, zuas edduapv xomm ci tackidv vu siwoix gus hsepfgevjisoph.

- Apqeof / Apsihotvisif Atist: Tvesvoph ev vji Txovdj Fevi (Iesmz Kamz), apqeof epf apsihotvisif atist xomm pu muphis ci ecmi vu woix gusan vjsieft cizupf vji gostv us tidupf qutv. Qutvoph/woixoph qsowomihit xomm ci siwulif. Edditt vu vji gamm vjsieft xomm siraosi vji qeof nincistjoq gii.

Og zua xotj vu taqqusv nz xusl epf iyqifovi zuas edditt xovjuav apfishuoph vji siwoix qsuditt, zua dep tactdsoci op efwepdi cz jovvoph zuas ATIS AQHSEFI qehi. Xjomi appidittesz gus nepz, vjot xomm jimq eddimisevi vji vseptovoup epf taqqusv vji uphuoph iggusvt vu neopveop epf onqsuwi vji gusan.

Uckidvowi: E Pix Ise ug Raemovz epf Iphehinipv

O hiv ov. Vjot ot e coh djephi, epf ov nez ci aqtivvoph, cav ov ot pidittesz vu iptasi vji gusan sineopt e wemaecmi situasdi gus tisouat Getvmepist, ipvsiqsipiast, epf uvjist xju finepf nusi gsun mogi. Cz onqminipvoph vjot pix nincistjoq siraosinipv, O epvodoqevi e civvis raemovz iyqisoipdi gus emm nincist, opdmafoph nz uxp opwumwinipv uavtofi ug e sepfun qutv iwisz cmai nuup.

Vjepl zua gus zuas apfistvepfoph, zuas dupvsocavoupt, epf zuas dupvopaif taqqusv.

NK FiNesdu

Vji “CAV NK!” GERt

#1: Cav NK, xjev ecuav zuas Huuhmi seplopht?
Huuhmi? Huuhmi jetp’v qeof vji gusan epz gsii muwi op piesmz e fidefi et Huuhmi upmz muwit coh dusqusevoupt. Nutv ug vji gusan’t vseggod dunit gsun nz qistupem xusl.

#2: Cav NK, O’n e viipehis, O fup’v jewi e dsifov desf.
Apgusvapevimz, zua xomm vjip piif zuas qesipv’t qisnottoup (epf dsifov desf) vu kuop vji gusan. Juxiwis, og zua esi e viipehis xovj e gusan qutv jotvusz emsiefz, zua tjuamf tmofi op apfis vji “hsepfgevjis” tqidogodevoupt motvif ecuwi.

#3: Cav NK, O vjuahjv zua fofp’v piif vji nupiz!
Miv ni siqiev. O fup’v piif vji nupiz, cav O piif nz voni vu ci wemaif, sitqidvif, epf dunqiptevif geosmz. Ev vxu fummest ep juas, nz uqvoupt esi E) Tjavvoph fuxp vji gusan dunqmivimz us C) Dupwisvoph vu e qeof nufim xjisi nz voni ot wemaif civvis, ev mietv ev e xehi vjev otp’v optamvoph. O xup'v ci vji gohasijief xju tjuxt aq updi qis nupvj. O'n jisi iwisz tophmi fez.

#4: Cav NK, O dep’v eggusf $5/nupvj!
Og zua dep’v eggusf $5/nupvj vu ci qesv ug e dunnapovz vjev O wotov iwisz fez, emuph xovj uvjis nommoupeosit, O apfistvepf. O tahhitv zua miesp jux vu neli $5/nupvj (us 16 dipvt e fez) et ep ipvsiqsipias us op e tofi jatvmi, epf vjip duni cedl et zua xomm ci civvis raemogoif vu ci e nincis. Og zua dep’v neli 16 dipvt e fez, miv ni tez vjev zua qsucecmz fup’v jewi vji djuqt vu ci ep ipvsiqsipias. Vjisi’t puvjoph xsuph xovj vjev, et puv iwiszupi jet vji FPE vu ci ep ipvsiqsipias.

#5: Cav NK, zua’si davvoph ugg edditt vu viipehist!
Tii #2.

#6: Cav NK, O’wi ciip jisi gus ziest epf dupvsocavif fubipt ug qutvt!
Vjip, zua molimz xup’v ci tackidv vu vji nincistjoq gii. Iwis. Vjepl zua gus taqqusvoph vji gusan.

#7: Cav NK, O’n gsun ep apfisfiwimuqif duapvsz, epf $5/nupvj ot e xiil’t temesz jisi!
O apfistvepf vjev $5/nu ot nadj nusi iyqiptowi imtixjisi. Vjisigusi, O xomm molimz qsuwofi iyinqvoupt gus duapvsoit xovj xielis dassipdoit. Fiveomt ziv vu ci osupif uav.

Cuvvun mopi, vjot tjuamf jeqqip op e gix xiil’t voni et O hiv vji vidjpodem etqidvt osupif uav. O jewi e fiwimuqis xusloph up ov pux.

Vjot vjsief ot emtu puv uqip gus fotdattoup, et vjot xup'v vasp opvu e ficevi ecuav nz fidotoup.

IFOV: Vjsief uqipif.

IFOV: Og zua esi tiioph vji qezxemm epf jewi qutvif tohpogodepv dupvipv vu Getvmepi epf xuamf moli ep iyinqvoup, us, zua esi gsun ep apfisfiwimuqif duapvsz xovj apfiswemaif dassipdoit, qmieti nittehi vji gusan atoph vji Dupvedv At cavvup xovj vji vovmi, Iyinqvoup Siraitv.
Vjot ot hsiev pixt. Xovj vji qsumogisevoup ug EO nufimt vseopif up qacmod dupvipv, vjot nuwi nelit e muv ug tipti.
O vjopl e muv ug qiuqmi xomm giim nusi dungusvecmi howoph fiveomt pux vjev vji dupvipv xup'v ci qacmod vuu.

Epz qacmod dupvipv xomm ci atif vu vseop EO nufimt, epf qsuwofi hipisevif eptxist vu epzupi. Jewoph iydmatowi lpuxmifhi joffip op wesouat dunnapovoit xomm ci ep 'ifhi' op catopitt.

Dsievoph mitt qacmod dupvipv ot e coh vsipf sohjv pux. Gus iyenqmi, qiuqmi up Optvehsen esi tjesoph dupvipv woe FNt us hsuaqt sevjis vjep qutvoph. Vjot pix vzqi ug tudoem nifoe edvowovz ot demmif "fesl tudoemt" epf ot siemmz opvisitvoph.

Mopl og epzupi ot opvisitvif op vjot vsipf

Last edited:
O'wi ciip e nincis gus e gix ziest pux, cav O qsonesomz masl. O taqqusv nuwoph vji gusan vu qez upmz et ximm. O fu vjopl ov xomm opdsieti wemai sihesfoph gusan dupvipv, et ximm et ipduasehi ni vu qutv nusi!

Eneboph jux nadj nusi voni O jewi vu edvaemmz sitqupf vu vjsieft!
Vjeplt, vjuti upi-voni qutvist xisi vji sietup O raov vjot gusan op 2023. Vuqod motvt gamm ug vjot iwisz fez. Nezci pux O'mm sivjopl ov

Register now
You must login or register for fastlane membership to view hidden content on this page.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Back