What's new

CHATGPT 3.5 BROUGHT ME HERE AND WOW, READING THE MILLIONAIRE FASTLANE - GAME CHANGER!!!!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

ehenton

New Contributor
YEP. I SAID IT. CHATGPT 3.5. I just finished listening to The Millionaire Fastlane on audible. It took me just over a week to get through all 12 hours and 46 minutes of it. But trust me when I say this. IT DOES NOT GET ANY CLEARER THAN THIS!!!! MJ DEMARCO IS A GAME CHANGER!!!! I know this was made in 2012 but this book is a GEM that I recommend anyone to use and reflect on over and over again if they need to. Don't just read this book once. There's so many things that you really have to sit down and wrap your head around and look at yourself and your circumstance on what you need to do as a person.

Unlike a lot of people here on this forum, my background experience is in Naval Aviation. I'm 45 years old. Years ago I started from nothing but always had a driven passion of living a better lifestyle. I'm a 6'1 handsome black man with tattoo's on both of my arms. I don't speak to a lot of people because I don't find myself with likeminded people. It is hard being in the military trying to do something different with your life while serving. And what I mean by something different, well, that would be building a scalable business.
I served 24 years and recently retired. The Navy teaches you things related to structure, a TSP program, Roth IRA's, pretty much the minimum stuff when it comes to your personal being. Everything else, mission driven, and focusing on your Sailors. But for me I had to think outside all of it, because I knew based on reading different books along the way, the path I wanted and dreamed about, was everything opposite of what I was doing.
I got married, had 2 children (my daughter is 18, my son is 14, my wife and I been together for 21 years, married for 19 of them). I deployed 9 times, and did what I needed to do as a father, a husband and sacrificed a lot for a better life that I didn't have while growing up.
Most of my time has been devoted to my family. But I wanted something different for me. My wife and I have always been entrepreneurs, but my wife always stayed at home and ran her own business, while my path was serving this beautiful country that I truly stand behind.
During all these years I've learned a lot along the way from the teachings of Grant Cardone books, Andy Friscella MFCEO podcasts, and I can name so many others. But I never actually got TIME for myself to network because I was only in one place for a short period of time before moving my family to another duty station; and to do something that can level up on top of what I was already doing to separate working for other people was not an easy task to do at all. I lacked mentorship from a business standpoint. I listened to Jim Rohn who I considered my mentor in the early 2000s'. I dove into Real Estate and felt that was my calling, but again, when you deployed as much as I did, which did not include the work up's being away all the time, sticking to something business related was not an easy ordeal to handle at all, whatsoever. So in a nutshell, fast-forward to now. Nearly 2 weeks ago actually, I heard about ChatGPT and downloaded it to my phone and started asking a few questions which it replied surprisingly on an unexpected level that directed itself to recommended books to read. I tell you, I wish I had this years ago, but things happen for a reason and there's a time and place for everything. I am excited to be here and look forward to moving forward with each and everyone of you. God bless.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Ximduni ecuesf nz gsoipf, xjev't vji qmep huoph gusxesf?

O jiesf ecuav DjevHQV epf fuxpmuefif ov vu nz qjupi epf tvesvif etloph e gix raitvoupt xjodj ov siqmoif tasqsotophmz up ep apiyqidvif miwim vjev fosidvif ovtimg vu sidunnipfif cuult vu sief.

Xeov e tid, esi zua tezoph DjevHQV sidunnipfif nz cuul?

Ximduni ecuesf nz gsoipf, xjev't vji qmep huoph gusxesf?

Xeov e tid, esi zua tezoph DjevHQV sidunnipfif nz cuul?
Zit ov fof. Tii evvedjif tdsiiptjuv gsun nz qjupi. Vjot ot gsun djevhqv 3.5. ov xet upi ug vji sidunnipfif cuult vu sief epf howit e raodl csielfuxp ug ov. Vjev't xjev csuahjv ni jisi.

Et gus vji qmep nuwoph gusxesf O piif vu tov fuxp epf gudat up vjot upi epf nezci hu vjsuahj vji cuul eheop. Ov vuul ni e movvmi uwis e xiil vu motvip vu ov cav O giim moli O piif vu simotvip vu e gix djeqvist et vji cuul siemmz tquli vu ni.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231210_052552_ChatGPT.webp
    Screenshot_20231210_052552_ChatGPT.webp
    99 KB · Views: 33
Cesf emtu tiint vu fu e qsivvz feph huuf kuc ug fuoph DIPVT epemztot up ep uqqusvapovz.

Xi mowi op xomf vonit.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom