The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

CLOSED

Anything related to investing, including crypto

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
Hi people,

I was recently talking with a well-known "guru" about my income (Not MJ :). I use the term loosely as he's a top internet marketer and trainer. He's been around for years and is not full of shit.

He referred me to a friend of his, who is apparently well known in investment circles, and said I should follow his trades. This friend seem genuine and I do trust the "guru" although we are not friends but I have concerns.

The investor wants no money up front and will get paid 30% of any profits made following his trades. The trade accounts are linked in the platform he uses.

He has no access to my coin and does not automatically get paid. He will cut off no-payers of course.

The site is p500trade.co and the coin is Tether USDT.

My concerns are, this site does not come up in google search, Reddit or here. If this is a private group, I guess that makes sense.

I have heard of a scam for something similar (on reddit) where the traders lose and continue to push you to invest more and more. I guess the benefit is they get more to play with?

@MJ DeMarco and everyone else, I'm curious to hear your thoughts, please.

After all, Madoff scammed much smarter people than myself.

Thank you

BD
Did you really even have to ask? Come on, nothing about this sounds legit. Say goodbye to your crypto.

socaldude

Saturn Sedan and PT Cruiser enthusiast.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
211%
Jan 10, 2012
San Diego, CA
Last edited:
A

Anon45x4yB

Hi people,

I was recently talking with a well-known "guru" about my income (Not MJ :). I use the term loosely as he's a top internet marketer and trainer. He's been around for years and is not full of shit.

He referred me to a friend of his, who is apparently well known in investment circles, and said I should follow his trades. This friend seem genuine and I do trust the "guru" although we are not friends but I have concerns.

The investor wants no money up front and will get paid 30% of any profits made following his trades. The trade accounts are linked in the platform he uses.

He has no access to my coin and does not automatically get paid. He will cut off no-payers of course.

The site is p500trade.co and the coin is Tether USDT.

My concerns are, this site does not come up in google search, Reddit or here. If this is a private group, I guess that makes sense.

I have heard of a scam for something similar (on reddit) where the traders lose and continue to push you to invest more and more. I guess the benefit is they get more to play with?

@MJ DeMarco and everyone else, I'm curious to hear your thoughts, please.

After all, Madoff scammed much smarter people than myself.

Thank you

BD
If his trades were ASTONISHING, why would he share them for 0 upfront and only 30% (if you’re honest enough to pay him).

If you heard it’s a scam and nobody commented good, what do you think it is? Seriously.

Get rid of your gurus, please.

Scam framework :

I guarantee you will become rich with trading if you join my telegram channel (Dream outcome) - No cash upfront (perceived trust and likelihood of achievement) , new signals every 24h (decreased time) and just copy-paste (decreased effort) .

Ironically, you can’t become rich with decreased effort and time, but you can become rich selling it.
So here’s your way @BrettA.

Last edited by a moderator:

BrettA

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
154%
Aug 18, 2017
Miami
If his trades were ASTONISHING, why would he share them for 0 upfront and only 30% (if you’re honest enough to pay him).

If you heard it’s a scam and nobody commented good, what do you think it is? Seriously.

Get rid of your gurus and your bad thread ideas, please.

Scam framework :

I guarantee you will become rich with trading if you join my telegram channel (Dream outcome) - No cash upfront (perceived trust and likelihood of achievement) , new signals every 24h (decreased time) and just copy-paste (decreased effort) .

Ironically, you can’t become rich with decreased effort and time, but you can become rich selling it.
So here’s your way @BrettA.
I agree. This is a favor asked of him from my "guru" acquaintance on my behalf. There was nothing solicited from me or guaranteed, no riches. Just the system mirrors his trades, etc. I wish I could say who he is as he has been mentioned on FLF recently.

EDIT: It's possible this person is NOT selling anything which is why there is no info on this. Again, favor.

HOWEVER - - - Bad Thread Ideas??? I came to this thread for advice, not to be berated. My apologies you don't like me me asking in what is supposed to be a supportive peer group. You can see I have been here for several year, if not too active.

Last edited:

Aidan04

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
219%
Apr 27, 2022
United States
#landfill