The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Cocaine and Billy Mays

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
448%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Wow. Wow. Wow. Also a nice cocktail of painkillers.

Its very hard to be healthy with all the stuff circulating in your body.

yveskleinsky

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
23%
Jul 26, 2007
Wow--that explains a lot.

I actually cried when I heard he died. Not because he was a great pitchman, but because he has the cutest little girl who can't be more than 4, that he just adored. The fact that he died at home, and that his daughter had to witness any part of his death or the coroner removing his body just makes me so sad--how traumatic. Not to mention the void he'll have left in her life...just all so sad.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
448%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Despite his drug use you can't take away how good he was at his craft!

Which brings up another topic ... is drug use warranted if it puts you at the "top of your game?" Athletes have steroids and now we have pitchmen with cocaine. Anyone that followed Billy might have given a cursory thought his energy level was "out there" ... turns out it might have been artificially created.

Sad. The high price of drugs to enhance performance...

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
When Michael Jackson and Billy Mays passed away, I think much of the world thought that if these 2 men could suddenly pass, that they could go any day also. MJ in his sleep, BM we thought maybe a clunk to his head on an airplane. Then we find BM was due to heart condition and MJ just heart attack. That kind of stuff scares us to thinking that no matter what we do to stay healthy that our day can come early.

But weeks later we find out that MJ was drugged and BM was on a ton of prescription drugs and coke. Sadly, it makes me feel better that remaining healthy can allow you to live longer.

Antonio.

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
6%
Jul 28, 2007
Saint Louis
Which brings up another topic ... is drug use warranted if it puts you at the "top of your game?" Athletes have steroids and now we have pitchmen with cocaine. Anyone that followed Billy might have given a cursory thought his energy level was "out there" ... turns out it might have been artificially created.

Sad. The high price of drugs to enhance performance...

It's not "RIGHT" but many people famous and non-famous rich and poor use legal and ilegal drugs. Who's knows if all his enthusiasm comes from the "WHITE" If we really want to dig deep into I'm sure you can get the reports of the amount of "WHITE" in his system. It's not that serious let the man rest in peace.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Dhappy

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Aug 24, 2008
About a year ago a friend of mine who owns a tattoo shop in tampa bay said a guy came in his shop to get a tat. Billy mays came on the tv and the guy said he was a big time coke head and knew the guy who sold him the stuff. My friend and I did not believe it and now this comes out.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.