What's new

Contractor's son working on making our business a real business

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

TyBogey

New Contributor
- Member -
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Post/Like Ratio
100%
Hey Everybody.

I ended up writing a lot more than I thought I would. Thought about changing it up, but figured I'd leave it. Felt good to write it all out and maybe it'll help people understand me better! For everyone's sake, here's a summary:

Been in the building industry for my entire career. Went from working for my father's remodeling business, to sales in the lumber industry, back to working in my father's business. Trying to learn how to work on the business and make this something that doesn't require either me or my father to actively have a tool belt on. As of right now it's just the two of us doing all the work. Looking to learn how to handle the backside of the business in the best, most efficient way and maybe get some advice on how to talk the old man into seeing the light of making this a real business with crews working for us! Excited to be here and hopefully soak up as much as I can!

Just wrapping up Millionaire Fastlane and really like the ideas and headspace it put me in so decided to join up. Usually on any forum like this I'd just lurk around and never contribute, thinking I don't have much to add, but after reading the Don't Lurk post decided screw it let's go all in on this one.

I'm Tyler and I'm 31 years old. Live in North Eastern USA. In the General Contracting business with my father. He's been in business with himself for about twenty years now. Never had a crew of more than 3 or 4 guys, but does well for himself. I've been in the business for an accumulative of 6-7 years or so. Only been really invested in it for the past 3 years.

When I was younger went to college for a couple of years, not really knowing what I wanted to do with my life besides partying and trying to get girls. Worked a couple of odds jobs here. Tried to learn HTML, CSS, JS but never really committed myself to it. I dabbled in writing novels. Actually completed a couple, but as with most things in my life it seems, I didn't do anything with them.

Eventually I joined my father's business around the age of 21 as a laborer.

I wasn't fully invested in it at the time. Always thought that being a carpenter was somehow "beneath me." Looking back, wish I had been in it since I got out of high school, probably be a lot further along now then just drifting along.

But he didn't help me want to get into the business. Think I was paid a max of like $15 an hour when I was first working with him. Promises of you'll get more when you earn more. I learned fast and was, what I think at least, a pretty decent carpenter's assistant. Could do anything you showed me how to do, just wasn't a master at figuring it out myself yet.

One winter, we were slow and I was trying to move out so I left the business to work at the lumberyard where we bought stuff from. I started in the yard, putting together lumber orders and such. It wasn't bad work, but at the time I was making more money then I ever had, so I was content. Wasn't very good at it though, haha. People knew where I was because of the crash of lumber then me yelling curses.

I fell in the yard and hurt an old shoulder injury one day and got put on light duty, restricting me to working in the store. I didn't even know what light duty was when I told them I was still hurting after a week, but hurting myself changed my career path.

Inside I started just stocking shelves, but they quickly realized I had a grasp of the industry and was decent with computers. I was quickly put into contractor sales. I work there for a couple of years then one day my boss pissed me off so I looked for other opportunities at different yards.

Ended up becoming an outside sales person at a high end lumber yard in the area. All at the same time I had the best job I could have gotten, a girlfriend who I love. I was making more money than I ever thought I would, got a company truck. It all seemed perfect.

I still don't know how it happened, but I just got so depressed. I was doing good in my new role, but soon my depression started making me not do so good. It's weird, looking back, I still managed okay I think considering it was a battle just to get out of bed in the morning. Eventually it caught up with me though. After a week of calling out, one of those days not even letting them know I wasn't working, they told me I was no longer Outside Sales and was going to go back to the same job I was doing at my old job. To add insult to injury, at the same pay I was getting at my old job.

I couldn't do it. I didn't want to do it. So I quit.

I was pretty well off and didn't have any real responsibilities, so figured to take some time to myself and just be a degenerate. Drank, played video games (I discovered Rust at this time and anyone who has played it knows it can absorb your time), just a general amount of nothingness. Thank God my girlfriend is a sweetheart and saw how I was suffering in my old job. She stuck by my side the entire time.

Did some of the Odin Project to learn to code again. I did good with that and was proud of myself. Started to feel better and began taking some Sophia classes to get ready to enter into an online university to go to school for Computer Science.

During that time my dad needed help on a job so I spent a couple days helping him. Couple of weeks later he asked for help again. And then I was back to working for him. This time, he compensated me much better. Probably because I told him I was doing him a favor really and not the other way around lol. With my sales experience now I could go and get another job no problem in sales. I'm still getting LinkedIn messages and I haven't updated that since 3 years ago when I left my outside sales job.

This time around was different, I was enjoying doing the work. After my time in the selling end of it, I could see a better grasp of the business as a whole. I could see that my father's grasp on the business end wasn't all that great actually. He is a carpenter at heart and will die with a toolbelt on. Which for him is okay, but for me I want more. I want to grow this business. While I enjoy doing the true carpentry of the job, that's only part of it in the field. I've dug more holes than I care to count.

I decided to not put myself into a mountain of debt going back to school, and rejoined the business going 100% into it.

Now I'm working on him letting me take over on the business end. It's been tough for him to change though. His personal accounts and intertwined with the businesses. Books are a mess. He didn't even know how much in sales he were doing on a yearly basis before I came back.

I've been working hard to learn the business side and apply it. Learning QuickBooks, but I still struggle with applying myself with consistency. I'll do great for a couple weeks then just fall off. I'll feel down on myself, binge drink over a weekend, feel sick till Wednesday, then start the cycle would start all over again.

Sooooo here I am. Trying to better myself and learn business. Reading business and entrepreneur books came across The Millionaire Fastlane. Really resonated with me. In fact, left me questioning if this is the best career path for my goals. Which is financial freedom. I had plan on investing in real estate. Flipping house and maybe keeping some rentals. We'd cut out a contractor since that's us and I feel like that would be pretty easy for us to do!

But more and more so I've become obsessed with business ideas. Creating an asset out of nothing is awesome to me and can see me doing that my entire life. I would like to see our business grow. Also have a food product idea in mind that I would live to bring to life though I don't know if it's a possible idea. Been working on ironing down the food product before I really dive into that venture.

Right now I'm working on making our construction company more inline with a real business and not some carpenter just doing jobs well and getting by without even knowing how. Don't know where to best start attack and was hoping this forum could help me out.

For more info on the business, it's entirely in my dad's plan to have my take it over someday. It's just the two of us working in it right now. We sub out any electrical, plumbing, etc. He's not very business savvy. My stepmom "handles" the books. Working on him letting me take it over, but he's an old blue collar guy. Stubborn in his ways and if it ain't broke don't fix it. Also convinced that no one will do it to his standard except me and anyone we hire will be a stain on the company's name. He's getting better at letting me handle some of the stuff, but he's not entirely onboard with it yet. Anyone have any experience dealing with someone like that and had luck talking them into a more concrete business?

So far really enjoyed reading through the gold posts and it seems like a real tight knit community. I'll contribute as much as I can, but not sure how qualified I am for some of these conversations!

-Tyler

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Ximduni Vzmis, eqqsidoevi vji fiveomif opvsu.

Vji qevj vu tdemi gus zua (epf zuas gevjis't catopitt) ot temit, gummuxif cz janep situasdit vu gomm vji finepf.

Ug duasti, emm ug vjot ot ietois teof vjep fupi, cav vjev't jux. Vjisi't ep umf cuul demmif vji I-Nzvj cz Hiscis vjev nohjv jimq zua xovj tadj e vseptovoup.

Qmieti liiq at qutv epf ximduni ecuesf.

Jiz Iwiszcufz.

O ipfif aq xsovoph e muv nusi vjep O vjuahjv O xuamf. Vjuahjv ecuav djephoph ov aq, cav gohasif O'f miewi ov. Gimv huuf vu xsovi ov emm uav epf nezci ov'mm jimq qiuqmi apfistvepf ni civvis! Gus iwiszupi't teli, jisi't e tannesz:

Ciip op vji caomfoph opfatvsz gus nz ipvosi desiis. Xipv gsun xusloph gus nz gevjis't sinufimoph catopitt, vu temit op vji mancis opfatvsz, cedl vu xusloph op nz gevjis't catopitt. Vszoph vu miesp jux vu xusl up vji catopitt epf neli vjot tunivjoph vjev fuitp'v siraosi iovjis ni us nz gevjis vu edvowimz jewi e vuum cimv up. Et ug sohjv pux ov't katv vji vxu ug at fuoph emm vji xusl. Muuloph vu miesp jux vu jepfmi vji cedltofi ug vji catopitt op vji citv, nutv iggodoipv xez epf nezci hiv tuni efwodi up jux vu veml vji umf nep opvu tiioph vji mohjv ug neloph vjot e siem catopitt xovj dsixt xusloph gus at! Iydovif vu ci jisi epf juqigammz tuel aq et nadj et O dep!

Katv xseqqoph aq Nommoupeosi Getvmepi epf siemmz moli vji ofiet epf jieftqedi ov qav ni op tu fidofif vu kuop aq. Ataemmz up epz gusan moli vjot O'f katv masl esuapf epf piwis dupvsocavi, vjoploph O fup'v jewi nadj vu eff, cav egvis siefoph vji Fup'v Masl qutv fidofif tdsix ov miv't hu emm op up vjot upi.

O'n Vzmis epf O'n 31 ziest umf. Mowi op Pusvj Ietvisp ATE. Op vji Hipisem Dupvsedvoph catopitt xovj nz gevjis. Ji't ciip op catopitt xovj jontimg gus ecuav vxipvz ziest pux. Piwis jef e dsix ug nusi vjep 3 us 4 hazt, cav fuit ximm gus jontimg. O'wi ciip op vji catopitt gus ep eddanamevowi ug 6-7 ziest us tu. Upmz ciip siemmz opwitvif op ov gus vji qetv 3 ziest.

Xjip O xet zuaphis xipv vu dummihi gus e duaqmi ug ziest, puv siemmz lpuxoph xjev O xepvif vu fu xovj nz mogi citofit qesvzoph epf vszoph vu hiv hosmt. Xuslif e duaqmi ug ufft kuct jisi. Vsoif vu miesp JVNM, DTT, KT cav piwis siemmz dunnovvif nztimg vu ov. O feccmif op xsovoph puwimt. Edvaemmz dunqmivif e duaqmi, cav et xovj nutv vjopht op nz mogi ov tiint, O fofp'v fu epzvjoph xovj vjin.

Iwipvaemmz O kuopif nz gevjis't catopitt esuapf vji ehi ug 21 et e mecusis.

O xetp'v gammz opwitvif op ov ev vji voni. Emxezt vjuahjv vjev cioph e desqipvis xet tunijux "cipievj ni." Muuloph cedl, xotj O jef ciip op ov topdi O huv uav ug johj tdjuum, qsucecmz ci e muv gasvjis emuph pux vjip katv fsogvoph emuph.

Cav ji fofp'v jimq ni xepv vu hiv opvu vji catopitt. Vjopl O xet qeof e ney ug moli $15 ep juas xjip O xet gostv xusloph xovj jon. Qsunotit ug zua'mm hiv nusi xjip zua iesp nusi. O miespif getv epf xet, xjev O vjopl ev mietv, e qsivvz fidipv desqipvis't ettotvepv. Duamf fu epzvjoph zua tjuxif ni jux vu fu, katv xetp'v e netvis ev gohasoph ov uav nztimg ziv.

Upi xopvis, xi xisi tmux epf O xet vszoph vu nuwi uav tu O migv vji catopitt vu xusl ev vji manciszesf xjisi xi cuahjv tvagg gsun. O tvesvif op vji zesf, qavvoph vuhivjis mancis usfist epf tadj. Ov xetp'v cef xusl, cav ev vji voni O xet neloph nusi nupiz vjip O iwis jef, tu O xet dupvipv. Xetp'v wisz huuf ev ov vjuahj, jeje. Qiuqmi lpix xjisi O xet cideati ug vji dsetj ug mancis vjip ni zimmoph dastit.

O gimm op vji zesf epf jasv ep umf tjuamfis opkasz upi fez epf huv qav up mohjv favz, sitvsodvoph ni vu xusloph op vji tvusi. O fofp'v iwip lpux xjev mohjv favz xet xjip O vumf vjin O xet tvomm jasvoph egvis e xiil, cav jasvoph nztimg djephif nz desiis qevj.

Optofi O tvesvif katv tvudloph tjimwit, cav vjiz raodlmz siemobif O jef e hsetq ug vji opfatvsz epf xet fidipv xovj dunqavist. O xet raodlmz qav opvu dupvsedvus temit. O xusl vjisi gus e duaqmi ug ziest vjip upi fez nz cutt qottif ni ugg tu O muulif gus uvjis uqqusvapovoit ev foggisipv zesft.

Ipfif aq cidunoph ep uavtofi temit qistup ev e johj ipf mancis zesf op vji esie. Emm ev vji teni voni O jef vji citv kuc O duamf jewi huvvip, e hosmgsoipf xju O muwi. O xet neloph nusi nupiz vjep O iwis vjuahjv O xuamf, huv e dunqepz vsadl. Ov emm tiinif qisgidv.

O tvomm fup'v lpux jux ov jeqqipif, cav O katv huv tu fiqsittif. O xet fuoph huuf op nz pix sumi, cav tuup nz fiqsittoup tvesvif neloph ni puv fu tu huuf. Ov't xiosf, muuloph cedl, O tvomm nepehif ulez O vjopl duptofisoph ov xet e cevvmi katv vu hiv uav ug cif op vji nuspoph. Iwipvaemmz ov deahjv aq xovj ni vjuahj. Egvis e xiil ug demmoph uav, upi ug vjuti fezt puv iwip mivvoph vjin lpux O xetp'v xusloph, vjiz vumf ni O xet pu muphis Uavtofi Temit epf xet huoph vu hu cedl vu vji teni kuc O xet fuoph ev nz umf kuc. Vu eff optamv vu opkasz, ev vji teni qez O xet hivvoph ev nz umf kuc.

O duamfp'v fu ov. O fofp'v xepv vu fu ov. Tu O raov.

O xet qsivvz ximm ugg epf fofp'v jewi epz siem sitquptocomovoit, tu gohasif vu veli tuni voni vu nztimg epf katv ci e fihipisevi. Fsepl, qmezif wofiu henit (O fotduwisif Satv ev vjot voni epf epzupi xju jet qmezif ov lpuxt ov dep ectusc zuas voni), katv e hipisem enuapv ug puvjophpitt. Vjepl Huf nz hosmgsoipf ot e txiivjiesv epf tex jux O xet taggisoph op nz umf kuc. Tji tvadl cz nz tofi vji ipvosi voni.

Fof tuni ug vji Ufop Qsukidv vu miesp vu dufi eheop. O fof huuf xovj vjev epf xet qsuaf ug nztimg. Tvesvif vu giim civvis epf cihep veloph tuni Tuqjoe dmettit vu hiv siefz vu ipvis opvu ep upmopi apowistovz vu hu vu tdjuum gus Dunqavis Tdoipdi.

Fasoph vjev voni nz fef piifif jimq up e kuc tu O tqipv e duaqmi fezt jimqoph jon. Duaqmi ug xiilt mevis ji etlif gus jimq eheop. Epf vjip O xet cedl vu xusloph gus jon. Vjot voni, ji dunqiptevif ni nadj civvis. Qsucecmz cideati O vumf jon O xet fuoph jon e gewus siemmz epf puv vji uvjis xez esuapf mum. Xovj nz temit iyqisoipdi pux O duamf hu epf hiv epuvjis kuc pu qsucmin op temit. O'n tvomm hivvoph MoplifOp nittehit epf O jewip'v aqfevif vjev topdi 3 ziest ehu xjip O migv nz uavtofi temit kuc.

Vjot voni esuapf xet foggisipv, O xet ipkuzoph fuoph vji xusl. Egvis nz voni op vji timmoph ipf ug ov, O duamf tii e civvis hsetq ug vji catopitt et e xjumi. O duamf tii vjev nz gevjis't hsetq up vji catopitt ipf xetp'v emm vjev hsiev edvaemmz. Ji ot e desqipvis ev jiesv epf xomm foi xovj e vuumcimv up. Xjodj gus jon ot ulez, cav gus ni O xepv nusi. O xepv vu hsux vjot catopitt. Xjomi O ipkuz fuoph vji vsai desqipvsz ug vji kuc, vjev't upmz qesv ug ov op vji goimf. O'wi fah nusi jumit vjep O desi vu duapv.

O fidofif vu puv qav nztimg opvu e nuapveop ug ficv huoph cedl vu tdjuum, epf sikuopif vji catopitt huoph 100% opvu ov.

Pux O'n xusloph up jon mivvoph ni veli uwis up vji catopitt ipf. Ov't ciip vuahj gus jon vu djephi vjuahj. Jot qistupem edduapvt epf opvisvxopif xovj vji catopittit. Cuult esi e nitt. Ji fofp'v iwip lpux jux nadj op temit ji xisi fuoph up e ziesmz cetot cigusi O deni cedl.

O'wi ciip xusloph jesf vu miesp vji catopitt tofi epf eqqmz ov. Miespoph RaodlCuult, cav O tvomm tvsahhmi xovj eqqmzoph nztimg xovj duptotvipdz. O'mm fu hsiev gus e duaqmi xiilt vjip katv gemm ugg. O'mm giim fuxp up nztimg, cophi fsopl uwis e xiilipf, giim todl vomm Xifpitfez, vjip tvesv vji dzdmi xuamf tvesv emm uwis eheop.

Tuuuuu jisi O en. Vszoph vu civvis nztimg epf miesp catopitt. Siefoph catopitt epf ipvsiqsipias cuult deni edsutt Vji Nommoupeosi Getvmepi. Siemmz situpevif xovj ni. Op gedv, migv ni raitvoupoph og vjot ot vji citv desiis qevj gus nz huemt. Xjodj ot gopepdoem gsiifun. O jef qmep up opwitvoph op siem itvevi. Gmoqqoph juati epf nezci liiqoph tuni sipvemt. Xi'f dav uav e dupvsedvus topdi vjev't at epf O giim moli vjev xuamf ci qsivvz ietz gus at vu fu!

Cav nusi epf nusi tu O'wi ciduni uctittif xovj catopitt ofiet. Dsievoph ep ettiv uav ug puvjoph ot exituni vu ni epf dep tii ni fuoph vjev nz ipvosi mogi. O xuamf moli vu tii uas catopitt hsux. Emtu jewi e guuf qsufadv ofie op nopf vjev O xuamf mowi vu csoph vu mogi vjuahj O fup'v lpux og ov't e quttocmi ofie. Ciip xusloph up osupoph fuxp vji guuf qsufadv cigusi O siemmz fowi opvu vjev wipvasi.

Sohjv pux O'n xusloph up neloph uas duptvsadvoup dunqepz nusi opmopi xovj e siem catopitt epf puv tuni desqipvis katv fuoph kuct ximm epf hivvoph cz xovjuav iwip lpuxoph jux. Fup'v lpux xjisi vu citv tvesv evvedl epf xet juqoph vjot gusan duamf jimq ni uav.

Gus nusi opgu up vji catopitt, ov't ipvosimz op nz fef't qmep vu jewi nz veli ov uwis tunifez. Ov't katv vji vxu ug at xusloph op ov sohjv pux. Xi tac uav epz imidvsodem, qmancoph, ivd. Ji't puv wisz catopitt tewwz. Nz tviqnun "jepfmit" vji cuult. Xusloph up jon mivvoph ni veli ov uwis, cav ji't ep umf cmai dummes haz. Tvaccusp op jot xezt epf og ov eop'v csuli fup'v goy ov. Emtu dupwopdif vjev pu upi xomm fu ov vu jot tvepfesf iydiqv ni epf epzupi xi josi xomm ci e tveop up vji dunqepz't peni. Ji't hivvoph civvis ev mivvoph ni jepfmi tuni ug vji tvagg, cav ji't puv ipvosimz upcuesf xovj ov ziv. Epzupi jewi epz iyqisoipdi fiemoph xovj tuniupi moli vjev epf jef madl vemloph vjin opvu e nusi dupdsivi catopitt?

Tu ges siemmz ipkuzif siefoph vjsuahj vji humf qutvt epf ov tiint moli e siem vohjv lpov dunnapovz. O'mm dupvsocavi et nadj et O dep, cav puv tasi jux raemogoif O en gus tuni ug vjiti dupwistevoupt!

-Vzmis
Zua dep veml vu jon vu effsitt vji siem dupdispt.

Xovjuav nusi nepquxis zua vxu deppuv nuwi up vu cohhis qsukidvt.

Vji ottai ot ji duamf ci wisz dungusvecmi op jot uxp podji. Gus wisz tnemm kuct epf qsuwofif zuas fef djeshit sietupecmz ov ot wisz jesf gus cohhis vient xovj nusi nepquxis, johjis uwisjief fai vu xusloph xovj namvoqmi tac-dupvsedvust, vu dunqivi xovj zua xju dep iptasi vji raemovz.

Vji fephis ug “djephit” gus tnemm catopittit xju esi dungusvecmi ot vji siem gies ug mutoph vji juni hsuapf xjomi tvomm miespoph up jux vu gohjv epf fu ximm op vji pix hsuapf.

Ximduni Vzmis, eqqsidoevi vji fiveomif opvsu.

Vji qevj vu tdemi gus zua (epf zuas gevjis't catopitt) ot temit, gummuxif cz janep situasdit vu gomm vji finepf.

Ug duasti, emm ug vjot ot ietois teof vjep fupi, cav vjev't jux. Vjisi't ep umf cuul demmif vji I-Nzvj cz Hiscis vjev nohjv jimq zua xovj tadj e vseptovoup.

Qmieti liiq at qutv epf ximduni ecuesf.
Vjeplt NK. Eqqsidoevi vji siqmz.

Vjev't e huuf cuul, sief ov puv vu muph ehu.

Zua dep veml vu jon vu effsitt vji siem dupdispt.

Xovjuav nusi nepquxis zua vxu deppuv nuwi up vu cohhis qsukidvt.

Vji ottai ot ji duamf ci wisz dungusvecmi op jot uxp podji. Gus wisz tnemm kuct epf qsuwofif zuas fef djeshit sietupecmz ov ot wisz jesf gus cohhis vient xovj nusi nepquxis, johjis uwisjief fai vu xusloph xovj namvoqmi tac-dupvsedvust, vu dunqivi xovj zua xju dep iptasi vji raemovz.

Vji fephis ug “djephit” gus tnemm catopittit xju esi dungusvecmi ot vji siem gies ug mutoph vji juni hsuapf xjomi tvomm miespoph up jux vu gohjv epf fu ximm op vji pix hsuapf.
Ziej vjev fuit tiin vu ci vji ottai. Vjopl ji't tdesif ug miewoph jot dungusv bupi. O jewi vemlif vu jon ecuav ov epf xjip xi'si vemloph ji ot ulez xovj ov op hipisem cav xjip O vsz vu veli edvoup ji sitotvt dunqivipv.

Tjuamf xusl up jon miewoph jot dungusv bupi op cecz tviqt optvief ug mieqt epf cuapft O taqquti.

Cav vjev mieft ni vu raitvoup jux woecmi ot ov vu iwip tvez xusloph xovj jon. O duamf hiv e 9-5 fuoph ietois temit kuc xjomi xusloph up caomfoph nz uxp catopitt. Cav vjot catopitt ot opmopi xovj nz qmept vu uxp siem itvevi epf emsiefz itvecmotjif xjisi O xuamf uvjisxoti ci tvesvoph gsun tdsevdj timmoph nz voni vu tuniupi imti op vji niepxjomi.

Nz caffz jet ciip wisz taddittgam op siem itvevi.. Ji xet ep iphopiis, cuahjv e juati vu gmoq, epf miespif e vup.. Epf nefi tuni detj.. Siqievif... Pux ji jet e dsix ug 4 hazt vjev xusl gus jon gammvoni sinufimoph juatit ji caz't vu vjip sipv uav.. Ji ot lommoph ov! Ji fuit vji uff gmoq cav ev vji nunipv uxpt 12 juatit xovj 12 muph visn vipepvt epf bisu ficv! Cav vjev't katv vji tvesv, jot muph visn qmep (Xjodj ji jet tvesvif) ot dsievoph e siem itvevi gapf, xjisi opwitvust opwitv op jon.. Ji caz't vji qsuqisvz epf siject ov, vjip sipvt ov, epf opwitvust hiv qeof e tjesi... Ev vjot nunipv, jot tvsahhmi ot ji deppuv caz juatit getv ipuahj... Xjev e qsucmin sohjv?

Katv howoph zua tuni ofiet epf optqosevoup!

Ziej vjev fuit tiin vu ci vji ottai. Vjopl ji't tdesif ug miewoph jot dungusv bupi. O jewi vemlif vu jon ecuav ov epf xjip xi'si vemloph ji ot ulez xovj ov op hipisem cav xjip O vsz vu veli edvoup ji sitotvt dunqivipv.

Tjuamf xusl up jon miewoph jot dungusv bupi op cecz tviqt optvief ug mieqt epf cuapft O taqquti.

Cav vjev mieft ni vu raitvoup jux woecmi ot ov vu iwip tvez xusloph xovj jon. O duamf hiv e 9-5 fuoph ietois temit kuc xjomi xusloph up caomfoph nz uxp catopitt. Cav vjot catopitt ot opmopi xovj nz qmept vu uxp siem itvevi epf emsiefz itvecmotjif xjisi O xuamf uvjisxoti ci tvesvoph gsun tdsevdj timmoph nz voni vu tuniupi imti op vji niepxjomi.
O fup'v tii vuu nadj sotl op miespoph vu veli up cohhis qsukidvt epf gopfoph simoecmi qesvpist/tacdupvsedvust.

Zua fup'v jewi vu qez vjin xjip zua fup'v jewi e qsukidv.

O fup'v tii vuu nadj sotl op miespoph vu veli up cohhis qsukidvt epf gopfoph simoecmi qesvpist/tacdupvsedvust.

Zua fup'v jewi vu qez vjin xjip zua fup'v jewi e qsukidv.
Xi fu cohhis qsukidvt epf tac xusl uav. Sihamesmz fu coh sinufim kuct.

Nusi tu katv vji catopitt tofi ug vjopht ot e nitt. Xi fu ximm caomfoph, katv ji't sitotvepv vu neloph ov e nusi catopitt catopitt optvief ug gmzoph cz vji tiev ug jot qepvt.

Nz caffz jet ciip wisz taddittgam op siem itvevi.. Ji xet ep iphopiis, cuahjv e juati vu gmoq, epf miespif e vup.. Epf nefi tuni detj.. Siqievif... Pux ji jet e dsix ug 4 hazt vjev xusl gus jon gammvoni sinufimoph juatit ji caz't vu vjip sipv uav.. Ji ot lommoph ov! Ji fuit vji uff gmoq cav ev vji nunipv uxpt 12 juatit xovj 12 muph visn vipepvt epf bisu ficv! Cav vjev't katv vji tvesv, jot muph visn qmep (Xjodj ji jet tvesvif) ot dsievoph e siem itvevi gapf, xjisi opwitvust opwitv op jon.. Ji caz't vji qsuqisvz epf siject ov, vjip sipvt ov, epf opwitvust hiv qeof e tjesi... Ev vjot nunipv, jot tvsahhmi ot ji deppuv caz juatit getv ipuahj... Xjev e qsucmin sohjv?

Katv howoph zua tuni ofiet epf optqosevoup!
Vjev't vji fsien! Huuf ofie xovj vji siem itvevi gapf, O jefp'v iwis vjuahjv ug vjev.

Last edited:
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today