The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Crazy Money At 16!! What Should I Do?

Anything related to investing, including crypto

Olliewhe

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
243%
Apr 19, 2023
Hey guys right now I'm 15 and am making £15,000 a month (around $20,000) and I don't want to stop growing my income. Right now I'm going to bank 90% of what I make and probably more as it goes up.

But by march 2024 I will be doing 70,000 GBP or around $85-90k what business would anyone recommend getting into to seriously build their wealth.

I was thinking about Airbnb and start having a massive portfolio of houses around the world or hear me out a luxury car rental company with Lambos and all that lot which could easily make me in the 10-15m mark by 25.

Any advice?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
417%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
Congratulations on your success.

Cars are a depreciating asset, real estate done right will appreciate.

I love the idea of owning more than one business. Just be careful about spreading yourself too thin with too many businesses. Whatever business you have now, you don't want to take away from it.

You might want to consider investing instead of a business at some point. There is a good thread on the inside about how MJ invests in options.

locomotiv

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Apr 17, 2023
shot dude that's impressive, what are you doing at 16 to make that much money? Sorry that this comment won't help you in any way but i just had to ask :D

Olliewhe

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
243%
Apr 19, 2023
shot dude that's impressive, what are you doing at 16 to make that much money? Sorry that this comment won't help you in any way but i just had to ask :D
Hey bro I have a print-on-demand company

Olliewhe

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
243%
Apr 19, 2023
Congratulations on your success.

Cars are a depreciating asset, real estate done right will appreciate.

I love the idea of owning more than one business. Just be careful about spreading yourself too thin with too many businesses. Whatever business you have now, you don't want to take away from it.

You might want to consider investing instead of a business at some point. There is a good thread on the inside about how MJ invests in options.
Ok thank you I'll have a look

Chet Shen

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Jun 6, 2022
Sydney
Hey guys right now I'm 15 and am making £15,000 a month (around $20,000) and I don't want to stop growing my income. Right now I'm going to bank 90% of what I make and probably more as it goes up.

But by march 2024 I will be doing 70,000 GBP or around $85-90k what business would anyone recommend getting into to seriously build their wealth.

I was thinking about Airbnb and start having a massive portfolio of houses around the world or hear me out a luxury car rental company with Lambos and all that lot which could easily make me in the 10-15m mark by 25.

Any advice?
Hey man! Congratulations on your success! I'm turning 16 this year and I'm so damn inspired right now.

Congrats man

Michal__

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Mar 13, 2023
Congrats!

How do taxes work in your country? In my country, if you make lots of money before you can legally start a business (18), you have to invoice through your parents license or somebody else, who is willing.

It would not matter if you made only a couple thousand, but this amount...

ErickMendez

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
99%
Jun 14, 2023
man... when the barbie move came out, imagine how much money people made selling pink shirts using POD.

I missed out.

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
417%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
man... when the barbie move came out, imagine how much money people made selling pink shirts using POD.

I missed out.
That's a fad bro. Sure, you can imagine about "making money". You know what's better?

Building a sustainable business. That's what we're all here to do.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
I wouldn’t put it in an IRA. Locking money up for 50 years isn’t my idea of fastlane advice. If you’re still on a cash basis, and you probably are depending on country, you can invest it back into the company in the same year you made it and expense it.

Since it is print on demand, could you buy other machines? Could you hire a salesperson? Could you benefit from paid advertising? Make sure you stabilize the business on this positive trajectory before you go looking for other stuff to invest in.

Small businesses can evaporate quickly if you don’t keep improving.

It’s working. Now make it stronger. Or as @BizyDad said, sustainable.

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.