The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

breweranderson

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 24, 2023
California
I am new here and have ready Fastlane and Unscripted . I just purchased Rat Race and can't wait to read it.

I have spent 30 years selling enterprise software and I want out! I have a small window of opportunity/time/money for a couple of months and I am determined to make the most of it. I have wanted to do this for about 5 years and my full-time intense rat-race jobs have been sucking up every ounce of my time, energy and motivation. I am determined to make a change NOW!

I want to start my own creative content/subscription/rental style business - FAST. Looking for some quick win ideas (maybe I try 2 or 3 things) that don't take much time or money to show quick success. Literally, I would be happy to make $1 doing anything new. I am extremely burned out and exasperated with my old career. Then, I can build that first dollar into many more.

My strengths and interests are writing non-fiction content about inspiring and lifestyle topics (happiness, cooking, home life, parenting, nutrition, fitness, family, relationships, etc), coaching/teaching, graphic design, micro-learning, speaking/video, motivating and convincing people, simplifying complex information, and being highly organized. I want to learn more about (or hire an intern) how to market and sell on social media and platforms like Amazon or other content sites.

My husband is mostly supportive and is good at challenging me. He says "I love your passion and desire to be an entrepreneur...but what is the second sentence?" This is what I am hoping to gain (to start at least) from this forum.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

FreakyThomas

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Jun 26, 2017
Nice, France
Welcome !!
Did you find any problems you could tackle ?
Good luck!

Ing

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Jun 8, 2019
Bavaria
I am new here and have ready Fastlane and Unscripted . I just purchased Rat Race and can't wait to read it.

My strengths and interests are writing non-fiction content about inspiring and lifestyle topics (happiness, cooking, home life, parenting, nutrition, fitness, family, relationships, etc), coaching/teaching, graphic design, micro-learning, speaking/video, motivating and convincing people, simplifying complex information,…
I m sure, if you make one YouTube chanel with every topic you are good at and upload one video a week, you will soon see, which chanel runs great and go from rhere!

WJK

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
258%
Oct 9, 2017
Alaska

I have spent 30 years selling enterprise software and I want out! I have a small window of opportunity/time/money for a couple of months and I am determined to make the most of it. I have wanted to do this for about 5 years and my full-time intense rat-race jobs have been sucking up every ounce of my time, energy and motivation. I am determined to make a change NOW!

I want to start my own creative content/subscription/rental style business - FAST. Looking for some quick win ideas (maybe I try 2 or 3 things) that don't take much time or money to show quick success. Literally, I would be happy to make $1 doing anything new. I am extremely burned out and exasperated with my old career. Then, I can build that first dollar into many more.

My strengths and interests are writing non-fiction content about inspiring and lifestyle topics (happiness, cooking, home life, parenting, nutrition, fitness, family, relationships, etc), coaching/teaching, graphic design, micro-learning, speaking/video, motivating and convincing people, simplifying complex information, and being highly organized. I want to learn more about (or hire an intern) how to market and sell on social media and platforms like Amazon or other content sites.

My husband is mostly supportive and is good at challenging me. He says "I love your passion and desire to be an entrepreneur...but what is the second sentence?" This is what I am hoping to gain (to start at least) from this forum.
What subjects do you plan to cover? How do you plan to find your nitch?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...