The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Dating as a Fastlaner

Anything related to matters of the mind

Europe19

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
24%
Oct 23, 2023
Germany/ Bavaria
Are there any teenager girls today that are not social media addicted? I think this is the main problem with many girls (in Germany). Dating is very hard with these many criterias. And I think the best partner to start a business would (for me) be my girlfriend. Being in a rural region is also no advantage. Still shocked that nobody knowed George Washington in history….

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

JordanK

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
293%
Feb 17, 2014
Ireland
If you work backwards based off your preferences/requirements, what percentage of men is that? Very very low

You are looking for a man over the age of 32 (I presume), that doesn't want kids. Is ambitious/has good earning/potential earning. Physically takes care of himself (gym/sport). A man that is attracted to a woman with a more assertive temperament/drive. You are also competing with similar women in their 20's who are also looking for put together men in their 30's and potentially 40's.

I think some of the advice here has been good. You need to hang around more where you have a better chance of running into these type of guys. Fastlane meetups, adventure sports places like Aspen, mountain hiking, digital nomad hubs, group holidays/tours, golfing. Anywhere there is a barrier of entry and the person needs some sort of time off work to part-take in the activities.

MartinG

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
109%
Aug 22, 2015
It's crucial to have goals and a direction in life, something many people struggle with. So kudos to that. But it's just as important not to limit yourself by being too fixed on what you think you do or don't want. Life is unpredictable, and people change over time, along with their decisions and situations.

Being open-minded is key. You might meet someone who doesn't fit your usual criteria, but that connection could bring positive changes you never imagined. Life's beauty lies in its unpredictability. Good luck navigating through it, staying open to new possibilities and understanding that your plans can change and grow along with you.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.