The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

David Sinclair or Sadhguru: Who Is Your Anti-Aging Guru?

MarkisBalance

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 28, 2023
Hey there, fellow seekers of longevity and vitality! I'm thrilled to share with you my latest research that's sure to pique your interest.

Using an age-detection software, I've analyzed photos of these personalities over the years, and the results are a testament to their anti-aging strategies. From the brilliant David Sinclair, who seems to have halted his aging, to the holistic approach of Sara Gottfried, who appears consistently younger over the years, the findings are a treasure trove of insights.

But the real showstopper is Sadhguru, a guru who promotes holistic well-being. This man at 66 looks like he's 28! Can you believe it?

In my blog, I've published the photos used in my research and the results of their analysis. In total, I've analyzed 10 individuals: Examining Notable Personalities with Age-Detecting Software for Their Anti-Aging Secrets

If you can suggest whose photos would be interesting to analyze further (perhaps other scientists or celebrities) - please, let me know!

Best,
Markus

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MarkisBalance

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 28, 2023
Hey there, fellow seekers of longevity and vitality! I'm thrilled to share with you my latest research that's sure to pique your interest.

Using an age-detection software, I've analyzed photos of these personalities over the years, and the results are a testament to their anti-aging strategies. From the brilliant David Sinclair, who seems to have halted his aging, to the holistic approach of Sara Gottfried, who appears consistently younger over the years, the findings are a treasure trove of insights.

But the real showstopper is Sadhguru, a guru who promotes holistic well-being. This man at 66 looks like he's 28! Can you believe it?

In my blog, I've published the photos used in my research and the results of their analysis. In total, I've analyzed 10 individuals: Examining Notable Personalities with Age-Detecting Software for Their Anti-Aging Secrets

If you can suggest whose photos would be interesting to analyze further (perhaps other scientists or celebrities) - please, let me know!

Best,
Markus
The link has been updated: Examining Notable Personalities with Age-Detecting Software for Their Anti-Aging Secrets

theazizmoh_

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Apr 29, 2022

Best,
Markus
Vampire wannabes

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads