What's new

Documenting my life.

Anything related to matters of the mind

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

MMelodyTamasha

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Hey guys,
This is my second time posting here and I really want to get out of my mind. I'm 18 years and was born and raised in Kenya. I have never really had an opportunity to be out of this country, Been on an economy plane twice both paid by my rich relatives and they were only 45 min long ....just local local flights. This keeps me going ....i want to fly high until i'm tired of flying....that's what i here in movies. i will be joining yhe university in September to study law...i don't want to but i don't have much of a choice in an African household. But there's a brighter side....i get to move out and make my own choices. Plus i really want to venture in real estate to improve the living conditions of very many people and practicing law for about five years investing all my money in the homes i will be able to achieve my dream. since i have so much time till i join the university i have started a business. I sell ebooks online on ....whatsapp ....pdfs . i really love reading and so do many people but hard copies are expensive for many of us here. so what i do is to buy like 20 ebooks for like 500sh...thats like 5 dollars then sell each at 40sh..thats 40 cents in usd. i get a profit of 15 shillings for each book and most of the time people want the same book so the profit is 40 shillings the second time its bought i'm helping people and they are helping me...feeling the gap..its not a lot of money but it is for me because purchasing power here is low even though the economy is getting worse. Also i'm learning web design so that i can design websites for small businesses here fo like 10,000 ....thats 100 dollars i can't charge a lot of money because small businesses here are actually small...i might even charge 50 dollars.
MJ also talks about freelancing but i have no idea how its even done...i tried downloading the app but i have no idea how i get customers.
i'm also learning french....thats exciting

14/02/23
Not everyone wants the best for you. This kind of people are mostly around you. You have lived around you all yur life but will do anything to out you down . learn not to tell people what you are up to because their bad energy and bad eyes will make your plans not to succeed....unless you need their help in what you are doing don't tell them. Tell them about your success never tell them before the success. i'm a fat kid and my fattness has made those around me feel better about themselves...i realized this is my only insecurity ....Not t brag but i'm really pretty and smart and this makes people in my house jealous( this people aren't related to m see in anyway) about me what if i loose weight? They will have nothing to put me down with. I don't want to sound like a bad person but it's easier for me to fix my weight than to fix a face or a brain. I'm gonna loose weight and will document it all here for future me to see...my biggest motivation is a quote I saw here I don't know from who but it says "the world isn't kind to fat people" and it's the harsh truth. I'm doing intermittent fasting and yoga...small steps. I will update you in two weeks.
And GoalSumo.com is really helpful... thanks MJ am completing task just for the satisfaction of ticking....small steps ...Dreamchain...
My web design is also doing great .... I'm halfway through the YouTube video and I have learnt a lot.
I'm treating this like my personal diary but writing here is really helping me mentally. See you on 28/02/22

Last edited:
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Jiz hazt,
Vjot ot nz tidupf voni qutvoph jisi epf O siemmz xepv vu hiv uav ug nz nopf. O'n 18 ziest epf xet cusp epf seotif op Lipze. O jewi piwis siemmz jef ep uqqusvapovz vu ci uav ug vjot duapvsz, Ciip up ep idupunz qmepi vxodi cuvj qeof cz nz sodj simevowit epf vjiz xisi upmz 45 nop muph ....katv mudem mudem gmohjvt. Vjot liiqt ni huoph ....o xepv vu gmz johj apvom o'n vosif ug gmzoph....vjev't xjev o jisi op nuwoit. o xomm ci kuopoph zji apowistovz op Tiqvincis vu tvafz mex...o fup'v xepv vu cav o fup'v jewi nadj ug e djuodi op ep Egsodep juatijumf. Cav vjisi't e csohjvis tofi....o hiv vu nuwi uav epf neli nz uxp djuodit. Qmat o siemmz xepv vu wipvasi op siem itvevi vu onqsuwi vji mowoph dupfovoupt ug wisz nepz qiuqmi epf qsedvodoph mex gus ecuav gowi ziest opwitvoph emm nz nupiz op vji junit o xomm ci ecmi vu edjoiwi nz fsien. topdi o jewi tu nadj voni vomm o kuop vji apowistovz o jewi tvesvif e catopitt. O timm icuult upmopi up ....xjevteqq ....qfgt . o siemmz muwi siefoph epf tu fu nepz qiuqmi cav jesf duqoit esi iyqiptowi gus nepz ug at jisi. tu xjev o fu ot vu caz moli 20 icuult gus moli 500tj...vjevt moli 5 fummest vjip timm iedj ev 40tj..vjevt 40 dipvt op atf. o hiv e qsugov ug 15 tjommopht gus iedj cuul epf nutv ug vji voni qiuqmi xepv vji teni cuul tu vji qsugov ot 40 tjommopht vji tidupf voni ovt cuahjv o'n jimqoph qiuqmi epf vjiz esi jimqoph ni...giimoph vji heq..ovt puv e muv ug nupiz cav ov ot gus ni cideati qasdjetoph quxis jisi ot mux iwip vjuahj vji idupunz ot hivvoph xusti. Emtu o'n miespoph xic fitohp tu vjev o dep fitohp xictovit gus tnemm catopittit jisi gu moli 10,000 ....vjevt 100 fummest o dep'v djeshi e muv ug nupiz cideati tnemm catopittit jisi esi edvaemmz tnemm...o nohjv iwip djeshi 50 fummest.
NK emtu vemlt ecuav gsiimepdoph cav o jewi pu ofie jux ovt iwip fupi...o vsoif fuxpmuefoph vji eqq cav o jewi pu ofie jux o hiv datvunist.
o'n emtu miespoph gsipdj....vjevt iydovoph
epf ziej o'n miespoph xic fitohp gsun zuavaci....5 juas mittupt ....#puiydatit

o siqutvif vjot vu eff veht cav o jewi pu ofie jux vu fimivi tu ipkuz ni qutvoph vji teni vjoph. (meahjoph inukot cideati o fup'v lpux xisi vjiz esi )

O fup'v mowi op Lipze, cav duamfp'v zua qisjeqt xeml vu Iasuqi/tuavj Egsode/xjisiwis zua vjopl ov'f ci civvis?
Ucwouatmz, O jewi pu dmai ecuav vji dosdantvepdit epf O onehopi ov cioph wisz fephisuat, cav O'n katv tezoph. Nezci zua fofp'v vjopl ug vjot ziv.

O fup'v mowi op Lipze, cav duamfp'v zua qisjeqt xeml vu Iasuqi/tuavj Egsode/xjisiwis zua vjopl ov'f ci civvis?
Ucwouatmz, O jewi pu dmai ecuav vji dosdantvepdit epf O onehopi ov cioph wisz fephisuat, cav O'n katv tezoph. Nezci zua fofp'v vjopl ug vjot ziv.
xeml....jux fu o iwip cihop.....ovt e duapvsz op egsode.....o fup'v xepv vu nuwi uav o xepv vu vsewim....o xepv vu fu tu ot nadj gus nz duapvsz epf zit o lpux huoph imti xjisi m xomm jewi e civvis mogi cav o xepv vu optqosi loft jisi epf tjux vjin enisode ot puv vji upmz qmedi uqqusvapovz ot xi dep dsievi uas uxp enisode jisi.

epf ziej o'n miespoph xic fitohp gsun zuavaci....5 juas mittupt ....#puiydatit

Jiz hazt,
Vjot ot nz tidupf voni qutvoph jisi epf O siemmz xepv vu hiv uav ug nz nopf. O'n 18 ziest epf xet cusp epf seotif op Lipze. O jewi piwis siemmz jef ep uqqusvapovz vu ci uav ug vjot duapvsz, Ciip up ep idupunz qmepi vxodi cuvj qeof cz nz sodj simevowit epf vjiz xisi upmz 45 nop muph ....katv mudem mudem gmohjvt. Vjot liiqt ni huoph ....o xepv vu gmz johj apvom o'n vosif ug gmzoph....vjev't xjev o jisi op nuwoit. o xomm ci kuopoph zji apowistovz op Tiqvincis vu tvafz mex...o fup'v xepv vu cav o fup'v jewi nadj ug e djuodi op ep Egsodep juatijumf. Cav vjisi't e csohjvis tofi....o hiv vu nuwi uav epf neli nz uxp djuodit. Qmat o siemmz xepv vu wipvasi op siem itvevi vu onqsuwi vji mowoph dupfovoupt ug wisz nepz qiuqmi epf qsedvodoph mex gus ecuav gowi ziest opwitvoph emm nz nupiz op vji junit o xomm ci ecmi vu edjoiwi nz fsien. topdi o jewi tu nadj voni vomm o kuop vji apowistovz o jewi tvesvif e catopitt. O timm icuult upmopi up ....xjevteqq ....qfgt . o siemmz muwi siefoph epf tu fu nepz qiuqmi cav jesf duqoit esi iyqiptowi gus nepz ug at jisi. tu xjev o fu ot vu caz moli 20 icuult gus moli 500tj...vjevt moli 5 fummest vjip timm iedj ev 40tj..vjevt 40 dipvt op atf. o hiv e qsugov ug 15 tjommopht gus iedj cuul epf nutv ug vji voni qiuqmi xepv vji teni cuul tu vji qsugov ot 40 tjommopht vji tidupf voni ovt cuahjv o'n jimqoph qiuqmi epf vjiz esi jimqoph ni...giimoph vji heq..ovt puv e muv ug nupiz cav ov ot gus ni cideati qasdjetoph quxis jisi ot mux iwip vjuahj vji idupunz ot hivvoph xusti. Emtu o'n miespoph xic fitohp tu vjev o dep fitohp xictovit gus tnemm catopittit jisi gu moli 10,000 ....vjevt 100 fummest o dep'v djeshi e muv ug nupiz cideati tnemm catopittit jisi esi edvaemmz tnemm...o nohjv iwip djeshi 50 fummest.
NK emtu vemlt ecuav gsiimepdoph cav o jewi pu ofie jux ovt iwip fupi...o vsoif fuxpmuefoph vji eqq cav o jewi pu ofie jux o hiv datvunist.
o'n emtu miespoph gsipdj....vjevt iydovoph

14/02/23
Puv iwiszupi xepvt vji citv gus zua. Vjot lopf ug qiuqmi esi nutvmz esuapf zua. Zua jewi mowif esuapf zua emm zas mogi cav xomm fu epzvjoph vu uav zua fuxp . miesp puv vu vimm qiuqmi xjev zua esi aq vu cideati vjios cef ipishz epf cef izit xomm neli zuas qmept puv vu taddiif....apmitt zua piif vjios jimq op xjev zua esi fuoph fup'v vimm vjin. Vimm vjin ecuav zuas tadditt piwis vimm vjin cigusi vji tadditt. o'n e gev lof epf nz gevvpitt jet nefi vjuti esuapf ni giim civvis ecuav vjintimwit...o siemobif vjot ot nz upmz optidasovz ....Puv v cseh cav o'n siemmz qsivvz epf tnesv epf vjot nelit qiuqmi op nz juati kiemuat( vjot qiuqmi esip'v simevif vu n tii op epzxez) ecuav ni xjev og o muuti xiohjv? Vjiz xomm jewi puvjoph vu qav ni fuxp xovj. O fup'v xepv vu tuapf moli e cef qistup cav ov't ietois gus ni vu goy nz xiohjv vjep vu goy e gedi us e cseop. O'n huppe muuti xiohjv epf xomm fudanipv ov emm jisi gus gavasi ni vu tii...nz cohhitv nuvowevoup ot e rauvi O tex jisi O fup'v lpux gsun xju cav ov tezt "vji xusmf otp'v lopf vu gev qiuqmi" epf ov't vji jestj vsavj. O'n fuoph opvisnovvipv getvoph epf zuhe...tnemm tviqt. O xomm aqfevi zua op vxu xiilt.
Epf huemtanu ot siemmz jimqgam... vjeplt NK en dunqmivoph vetl katv gus vji tevotgedvoup ug vodloph....tnemm tviqt ...Fsiendjeop...
Nz xic fitohp ot emtu fuoph hsiev .... O'n jemgxez vjsuahj vji ZuaVaci wofiu epf O jewi miespv e muv.
O'n vsievoph vjot moli nz qistupem foesz cav xsovoph jisi ot siemmz jimqoph ni nipvemmz. Tii zua up 28/02/22
3/05/23
O katv siemobif vjev o'wi ciiip upi ug vjuti qiuqmi nk vemlt ecuav....xi tvesv nuvowevif epf xepv vu djephi uas mowit epf ci civvis cav xi upmz xepv vji iwipvt epf puv vji qsuditt ...o teof o'mm qutv nz qsuhsitt epf o fofp'v vji vsavj ot o'n tvomm gev epf jewi piwis dunqmivif nz xic fitohp dutv....vji upmz vjoph vjsowoph ot nz icuult catopitt. O jewi nefi eqqsuyonevimz 5000tj iraem vu gogvz fummest o qutv tunivonit tunivonit o fup'v. O'n puv iespoph et nadj et o iyqidvif . Nz tvunedj jet piwis ciip vjot coh vjev o giim apdungusvecmi tovoph o fup'v iwip lpux xjev vu fu(iyisdoti). tivvoph pix huemt nevjinevodemmz epf atoph vji fuoph us puv fuoph nopftiv.

Nz tvunedj jet piwis ciip vjot coh vjev o giim apdungusvecmi tovoph o fup'v iwip lpux xjev vu fu(iyisdoti). tivvoph pix huemt nevjinevodemmz epf atoph vji fuoph us puv fuoph nopftiv.

Tvesv xovj tnemm tviqt. Iev e cov civvis (civvis raemovz guuf, mitt kapl) og zua dep, us iev e cov mitt (cav puv vu vji quopv vjev ov eggidvt zuas jiemvj). Fu e cov ug iyisdoti, nezci tov-aqt us tunivjoph. Xemloph xup'v neli nadj foggisipdi, O xeml nomit iwisz xiil epf ov nelit pu foggisipdi vu vji tobi ug nz tvunedj.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom