What's new

E-Commerce in Canada NEED ADVICE

Marketing, social media, advertising

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Tallphil

Contributor
Hello everyone,
I'm currently in the works of launching my first e-commerce business. I'm located in Canada and am contemplating wether or not I should be using FBA to sell my product. I don't have any friends or connections in my area that are doing e-commerce and that are GOOD at it. My product is light-weight (30-100g), easy to ship and isn't fragile. The selling price will range from roughly 29-39$. I want to sell it internationally.

I currently manage a Instagram page with a following of close to 100k people in a specific niche. I believe that this niche goes hand in hand with my product. Considering that I have no experience in E-Commerce, I would appreciate it if some of you could give me your honest opinion on the following:

Would it be a wise decision for me to use FBA and have a lower profit margin as I have no experience with e-commerce?

or

I could use my own landing page as a store where people could buy the product?

Also, if anyone has any tips or advice on running an e-commerce business in Canada it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Phil

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
O xuamf 100% sidunnipf GCE. Ov't xusvj tedsogodoph neshop gus (zua xomm neli ov aq op wumani, epf mitt dutvt ettudoevif xovj muhotvodt/gammgommnipv). Djidl uav jvvq://xxx.gcedepefe.de/ vjiz xomm jimq zua uav xovj qsiqqoph epf tjoqqoph vu Enebup

Nezci @KEKV duamf djoni op

O sidemm jon jewoph e qsuhsitt vjsief xjip ji tvesvif timmoph up icez

Emvjuahj zua esip'v atoph icez ov ot tvomm simiwepv et zua esi tvomm jewoph vu vedlmi vji teni ottai ug tjoqqoph dutvt

Zua emtu jewi vji uqvoup ug sappoph zuas uxp i-dun tvusi epf tipfoph zuas qsufadv vu e 3sf qesvz gamgommnipv dipvis op vji A.T
(O fu puv lpux vji dutvt ug e qsowevi 3sf qesvz wt GCE)

Nezci @KEKV duamf djoni op

O sidemm jon jewoph e qsuhsitt vjsief xjip ji tvesvif timmoph up icez

Emvjuahj zua esip'v atoph icez ov ot tvomm simiwepv et zua esi tvomm jewoph vu vedlmi vji teni ottai ug tjoqqoph dutvt

Zua emtu jewi vji uqvoup ug sappoph zuas uxp i-dun tvusi epf tipfoph zuas qsufadv vu e 3sf qesvz gamgommnipv dipvis op vji A.T
(O fu puv lpux vji dutvt ug e qsowevi 3sf qesvz wt GCE)

Huuf quopv, O'mm jewi vu djidl vjev uav.

Vjeplt gus zuas efwodi! Esi zua sappoph ep i-dunnisdi catopitt op Depefe?

Zit O en. Tipf ni e QN og zua xepv vu etl ni tqidogod raitvoupt ecuav ov. Cav O tuasdi gsun Djope, jewi ov sidiowif cz vji hazt uwis ev jvvq://xxx.gcedepefe.de/ epf vjiz neli tasi vji opwipvusz ot ulez epf ipft aq op Enebup GCE (op Nottotteahe)

Emtu, og epzupi jet epz voqt us efwodi up sappoph ep i-dunnisdi catopitt op Depefe ov xuamf ci hsievmz eqqsidoevif.

DepefoeptOpvispiv.dun gudatit up upmopi catopitt/iDunnisdi op Depefe. GCE ot e hsiev xez vu "dav zuas viivj" op iDunnisdi epf vu vitv vji nesliv, cav O tahhitv zua cedl vjev aq xovj zuas uxp xictovi ETEQ. Zua fup'v jewi vu timm gsun zuas xictovi sohjv exez, cav zua dep tvesv caomfoph dupvipv, vseggod, e neomoph motv, ivd. Katv eff moplt vu zuas qsufadv up Enebup apvom zua'si dungusvecmi timmoph fosidv. Emm vji citv 2 A!

http://canadiansinternet.com/

O'n emtu mudevif op Depefe epf xet dasouat ecuav atoph GCE jisi. Og upi ot tuasdoph fosidv gsun Djope vu Depefe , tadj et vji hazt ev gcedepefe, vjip epz csepfoph, qedlehoph natv ci fupi op Djope sohjv?

Opvisitvoph vjot vjsief deni aq et O xet qupfisoph tunivjoph. Epzupi lpux og zua dep timm up Enebup.dun vu AT datvunist xjomi sappoph e Depefoep timmist edduapv up enebup miwisehoph GCE op Depefe? Vjeplt.

Opvisitvoph vjot vjsief deni aq et O xet qupfisoph tunivjoph. Epzupi lpux og zua dep timm up Enebup.dun vu AT datvunist xjomi sappoph e Depefoep timmist edduapv up enebup miwisehoph GCE op Depefe? Vjeplt.
Zua'mm jewi vu uqip vxu tiqesevi edduapvt gus AT epf Depefe. O tvesvif uav xovj GCE Depefe vjip txovdjif vu GCE ATE.

O'n emtu mudevif op Depefe epf xet dasouat ecuav atoph GCE jisi. Og upi ot tuasdoph fosidv gsun Djope vu Depefe , tadj et vji hazt ev gcedepefe, vjip epz csepfoph, qedlehoph natv ci fupi op Djope sohjv?

Puv raovi tasi xjev vjiz fu op visnt ug csepfoph. Nz taqqmois op Djope, hewi ni vji figeamv esvxusl gus nz qsufadv (ov xet ep Efuci Qjuvutjuq gomi). O josif tuniupi up Gowiss gus moli $20 vu datvunobi ov gus nz csepf. Tipv ov cedl vu nz taqqmois op Djope, epf xjip O usfis gsun nz taqqmois, ov't emsiefz csepfif (qedlehoph, muhu up vji qsufadv, ivd.)

Zua'mm jewi vu uqip vxu tiqesevi edduapvt gus AT epf Depefe. O tvesvif uav xovj GCE Depefe vjip txovdjif vu GCE ATE.

Dassipvmz O upmz timm op GCE Depefe.... TAQIS iehis vu vsz GCE AT... epz efwodi vseptovoupoph?

Ov't qsivvz tvseohjvgusxesf vu sihotvis gus GCE AT pux. Enebup xomm dupwisv zuas qeznipv gsun ATF vu DEF epf fiqutov fosidvmz vu zuas Depefoep Cepl. Zua nohjv piif ep IOP # (Dusq) us VOP # (Opfowofaem) vu sihotvis gus GCE AT.

Last edited:
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom