• Forum Upgrades Ongoing: Please pardon the dust. Starting the week of September 16th, the forum will be undergoing style modifications and may not appear as normal. Please be patient as modifications are performed. Updates on the progress can be found here. Thanks for your patience! ~ MJ DeMarco

Earn $5,000+ per sale by becoming an expert in human behavior.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Registration at the forum removes this block.
Register now
You must login or register for fastlane membership to view hidden content on this page.
Interesting but what if you've got no idea what caused the negative experience in the first place. For example I have a fear of snakes. I don't recall a specific moment when this happened but if you asked me why I have a fear I'd say I just think there horrible creatures.

Or the fact I have difficulty using a public urinal if someone else is present, if there is a separate room I usually take that. No idea why. Ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For the snakes - when you think of a your fear of snakes, can you bring up a picture in your imagination?

Is the picture big or small? Black and white or color? Near or far? Framed or panoramic? Do you see yourself on the picture or are you looking through your own eyes?

For phobias, chances are you are looking through your own eyes. Large, close, panoramic picture where you look through your own eyes I've the strongest emotional reaction.

There's a technique in NLP called the fast phobia model that has you float out of the picture so you see yourself in it, make it blurry and a few more visualization processes that reprogram the thought of snakes to have less of an emotional reaction.

And there is a timeline technique that can work on both of the things you mentioned even if you don't logically remember it. If I typed through the whole process here, it'd take forever but those are a few things to get started.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
There are NLP techniques that help even if you don't know the source of the fear. I'm assuming @AndrewNC would say he would have you work on changing the sub-modalities in your head, to change how you view snakes.
You should teach the course next! Haha I'm glad you're getting a lot out of it.

It's not in my course yet but if you look up fastball phobia model - it's a good technique to use :)

Katv xepvif vu qav nz vxu dipvt op jisi et ximm. O'wi ciip djevvoph xovj @EpfsixPD uwis vji qetv xiil us tu. O jewip'v ipsummif op e duasti us cuahjv epz cuult ug jot ziv, juxiwis, katv moli @Cohhapt50 nipvoupif Epfsix siemmz huit ecuwi epf cizupf vu howi zua jot gamm evvipvoup. Ji't hupi uav ug jot xez vu jimq ni duppidv xovj e gimmux qsuhsennis, xjodj xomm nutv molimz qez gus vjot duasti nepz vonit uwis. Uwisemm O'n wisz onqsittif xovj Epfsix, epf O'mm ci e datvunis ug jot tjusvmz.

O jewip'v ciip etlif us qeof gus nz uqopoup. O katv cimoiwi Epfsix fitiswit vji xusft O'n vzqoph, et ji't emsiefz jimqif ni raovi e cov, epf O'n puv e dmoipv/datvunis ug jot.

Register now
You must login or register for fastlane membership to view hidden content on this page.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Back