• Forum Upgrades Ongoing: Please pardon the dust. Starting Saturday and for the next 48 hours, the forum will be undergoing style modifications and may not appear as normal. Please be patient as modifications are performed. Updates on the progress can be found here. Thanks for your patience! ~ MJ DeMarco

EXECUTION Education - the way YOU want it!

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Registration at the forum removes this block.

Syed Shah

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
LEGACY MEMBER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Post/Like Ratio
118%
Register now
You must login or register for fastlane membership to view hidden content on this page.
Hello,

I hope all of you are doing well.

I am selling a product that is a course online built for students aged 16-18 in the education platform, I am trying to take advantage of the fact that pretty much everything is going digital and as a student myself and for pretty much every other student I am fixing a pretty annoying problem - which is = what to do ?

• Organisation and time management
  • Productivity and focus
  • Goal setting and tracking
  • studying techniques and methods
  • exam prep and performance
  • mental health and well-being
  • collab and social interaction
The above list is what we cover, I am not doing any justice to the powerpoint/ VSL I've made to show these schools but dude when I tell them the exact problems the students are facing they really see that wow "he gets it".

I am looking to sell to private schools, boarding schools, international schools - essentially people who have purchasing power = people who actually want to invest in their children's education.

Though I have been in contact with some schools and so far it is going well, I am taking more information from them to make the product more personalised for their students.

However, I need links. It isn't the most important thing, but it really helps. I've done a proper case study using a single student where he was on D/Es for most subjects and within 3 months he got B/A/A*s - which was amazing!

Anyone here have a tutoring centre? A school? Have kids in the age of 16-18? know a guy who owns a tutoring company? Know a headteacher? Know anyone in the education place?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Back