The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Fastlane Fantasy Baseball

Yankees338

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Jul 24, 2007
NJ/MD
Fastlane Fantasy Football went well this year, so would anybody be interested in getting together a Fastlane Fantasy Baseball league? I know we still have some time before the season, but I'll try to get this together early. We missed the boat on Fantasy Basketball, but I'm willing to get it together next season!

So, who's in for fantasy baseball? I can commish if that's alright. I recommend ESPN for this -- free stat tracker!!! I like the points system we have going in my league, but I'm open to suggestions.

Any takers?!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

czach41

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
45%
Oct 11, 2007
Denver
I am absolutely in for fantasy baseball. Draft day of fantasy baseball is one of my favorite days of the year, rivaling my birthday. Count me in!

djs13

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Oct 3, 2007
NY
I've never actually played fantasy baseball before, but I'm a huge baseball follower. I'd be interested too.

Yankees338

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Jul 24, 2007
NJ/MD
Good, good. Once we get more potential participants, I'll start putting a league together.

Who else is down for some fantasy baseball?!?!

TaxGuy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Apr 28, 2008
Goodyear, AZ
Huge baseball fan myself and like Ryan I still play as well :smxB:

But I never saw how you could DO fantasy baseball, too many streaks throughout a season not to mention games EVERYDAY, you people are crazy :p

I might be interested, but I think I need to start w/ football first and see how I am with a fantasy league b/c I used to be a stats geek b4 fantasy football made it :coolgleamA:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Football season is coming again soon! Are we going to do the same league we did last year?

Cheers,

- Hakrjak

Yes, I was talking to Ryan about it earlier.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.