What's new

Fastlaners, Slowlaners, Sidewalkers, and F*****ers?

Topics related to Slowlane, Scripted mainstream dogma
A post of a ranting nature...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

AndrewNC

Limitless
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
I don't think MJ really gave a name to the fourth category in his first book...

I'll tell you what it is in just a moment, but first, let's make sure we are on the same page with the first three.

On this forum, you obviously see a lot of Fastlaners. And I'm not talking about dollars in their bank account. I'm talking about who they are as a person. They are motivated, they hustle, they have no excuses, and they are committed to building a great product that benefits the market or the world.

You could be currently working a job, and still be a Fastlaner. Because the title of "self-employed entrepreneur" is earned 99% of the time by those of us who build our first busienss on the side of our day jobs. It's a shame to see a lot of true fastlaners not realize how successful they already are...because they let the label of "still working a job" get in the way.

If you're motivated, hard working, and hustling, you're already a fastlaner...

A Slowlaner is a way of life, not just someone with a job. They are simply the people who care about more immediately gratifying things. They eat the junk food because it tastes good - not caring for their health. They go out and party, and don't really build anything that will provide them the comfort and stability in their long term future.

I was like that for a while, going out and having fun...but quickly learned that the results of hustle, progress,, and creation are much more fun in the long term.

"To each their own." The slowlane life isn't for me..but may be for others. No need to judge them.

Let's not even get started on sidewalkers - they are the victims in life, who blame others for where they are, and there are a bunch of them on this forum from time to time, but quickly melt away. Someone can have a million dollars in their bank account, but still be a sidewalker with their negative outlook on life.

Fastlaners, slowlanders, sidwalkers, and F*****ers

F*****ers

I was just talking with another member on this forum. He is 21, and already has a very successful business that is growing very quickly. He doesn't have that fancy car, he doesn't post pictures of watches, he doesn't participate in talking back to the trolls that pollute the quality of this forum with useless nonsense.

For the most part, he is just a contributor on this forum, who knows a shit ton about building a successful business.

The ultimate Fastlaner with a lot of knowledge to offer.

And he used to write very detailed posts about some of the most life-transformative lessons he learned from his experience. The exact mentor you would want to learn from.

Notice how I said used to.

A very successful entrepreneur who can help speed up your success doesn't share his mentorship and wisdom anymore because all the F*****ers on the forum who are worse than Sidewalkers. You see, they are the ones who call themselves fastlaners because maybe they read the book, and they sit around dreaming about making a lot of money.

Not only do they do nothing productive in their own life to build a business.

They sit around as keyboard jockeys talking about how much money they are going to make., arguing with others on meaningless threads.

They put up an illusion of being a fastlaner, but those are nothing but delusional thoughts in their own mind. They are too blind to see that they are not doing shit with their life, yet they believe they are accomplishing something because...they read a few books? They made a few posts on here?

Two of their worst traits:
  1. They literally think business is about buying exotic cars, living in a mansion, "bling", and....they think busienss is about making money. I recently began attending local networking events where all the words I hear out of the mouths of these entrepreneurs is about helping people and not how much money they want to make. Because they are already making the money. Do you see the correlation? Probably not, and that is why you're broke. If you do see it, then you're probably with me seeing how some people don't get it...They don't understand what business really is about.
  2. When a forum members with years of experience and six or seven figures of revenue makes a quality post about actual business knowledge that works....F*****ers go around and start getting in some ego-driven pissing match on some useless thread that adds zero value to people's lives in here.
Where is that valuable post? Hidden away with zero replies, because it doesn't stimulate their emotions.

So yeah, that very successful entrepreneur who has a shit ton of experience he was sharing?

He's gone now, never to post here again because most F*****ers on here waste everybody else's time who is actually looking for business knowledge and experience, those failing F*****ers talking about how much money they want to make, and all the F*****ers who fight back and forth on meaningless threads...and bury the real gold that is hidden in this forum...because most F*****ers aren't actually building a business.

They are wasting not only our time, but theirs.

But what if you stop being such a F*****er, grow a meaningful business that actually helps people's lives, STOP trolling and derailing purposeful threads, and begin to share your lessons learned from your real world experience?

Maybe MJ didn't talk about F*****ers his book for a reason? Maybe he's putting it in his next book?

Or maybe it doesn't exist and I just made up an emotionally charged word, piquing your curiosity, and using an influence principle so I can grab your attention and tell you that if you want to have success in business, start solving legitimate problems for people and stop derailing and ignoring quality threads on this forum.

You're blind to how toxic you are to the quality of the forum, and you're pushing quality contributors away.

...but I'm not talking about you specifically. I'm talking about them...

Those F*****ers

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
G*****is=8 mivvist

Gelis?....pu vjev't 5 mivvist.

Gemtis?...Vjev't puv iwip e xusf.

Gad*is?....Vjev't upmz 6 xusft.

EPFSIX XJEV FUIT G*****IS NIEP?

Ov't e huuf qutv, vjuahj.Juxiwis, O vjopl vji nusi zua veml ecuav ov vji nusi ov jeqqipt.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom