What's new

Fate Found Me This Forum

• Thread starter Thread starter Czech
  • Start date Start date

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.
C

Czech

Hello, everyone!

My name is Czech, writing out of London, ON. My dream is to create enough wealth to fund my dream of being a professional Mixed Martial Artist. I would like to use this forum for inspiration, motivation, and learning.

To Start Off, A Little Background Info...

1990 - Born in Canada to a middle-class family

1997 - The Dad gets a job in Europe working for a bank. Family joins him for a European adventure.

2008 - Graduate from High School and I decide to return to Canada to attend university

2011 - Graduate from the University of Western Ontario with a degree in Media, Information and Technoculture

December 2011- Thanks to numerous summers cold calling, I get a corporate job working for Pitney Bowes (Fortune 500 Company). I am good at saving money, but I'm not making money fast enough

June 2012 - I hate my boring, slow, frustrating job selling useless technology and decide to quit.

June 2012 - A few weeks later I get a job as Vice President for a billboard advertising company working on commission. Finally, good money starts coming in and I decide to dedicate myself to wealth creation.

Since 2009 I've spent countless hours reading and listening to audiobooks on success and wealth creation. (Out of all of these I highly recommend Kevin Trudeau's audio series "Your Wish Is Your Command.")

I train in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu 5x a week and plan to fight professionally within the next 5-10 years. In that time I would like to earn enough money or passive income to train full-time without having to trade time for money. Training full-time is tedious work and I'd rather not be a starving fighter! My personal financial goal is to earn $1,000,083. (Why the $83? I'm not sure! Whenever I visualize that $1,000,000 cheque the extra $83 always appears on it!!)

Most Important Lessons I've Learned:
- A positive mindset is everything. The Law of Attraction is based around the idea of maximizing your opportunities. Say "Yes" to everything and new opportunities will appear!

- Once you've set out a goal, don't worry about how it will happen. Work hard, and enjoy riding the wave of life. Know deep down that your dreams WILL come true!

The only product I've made to date is a book I wrote on my methods of seduction. I spent years in the Pick-Up community, and found that a lot of the information available is overly-complicated and robotic. Sadly, that market is over-saturated, otherwise I would welcome the chance to teach men self-empowerment.

So here I am, learning and looking to expand my opportunities. Hope to learn a lot from you all!

Cheers,

Czech

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Ximduni vu vji gusan! Xotj zua huuf madl xovj zuas wipvasit.

Cz vji xez, xjevt vji peni ug zuas qacmotjif cuul?

(Uav ug emm ug vjiti O johjmz sidunnipf Liwop Vsafiea't eafou tisoit "Zuas Xotj Ot Zuas Dunnepf.")

Citv mug madl vu zua op zuas qastaov ug NNE. Juxiwis, O xuamfp'v simz vu nadj up xjev ji (Vsafiea) jet vu tez. ONU, ovt hsiev vu sief cuult moli Vji Tidsiv us Zuas Xotj ot Zuas Dunnepf gus e movvmi "optqosevoup". Cav vu hiv xjisi zua xepv vu ci velit e movvmi nusi vjep "vjoploph/onehopoph" zuastimg cioph vjisi. Ov ot e huuf tvesvoph quopv vu qodvasi zuastimg us jewi tuni ofie ug xjisi zua xepv vu ci (xjodj ov tiint moli zua fu) cav zua jewi vu jewi e qmep qav op qmedi vu hiv vjisi.

- Updi zua'wi tiv uav e huem, fup'v xussz ecuav jux ov xomm jeqqip. Xusl jesf, epf ipkuz sofoph vji xewi ug mogi. Lpux fiiq fuxp vjev zuas fsient XOMM duni vsai!

Vjot xup'v xusl.....

Op uvjis xusft, zua dep qodvasi zuastimg et vji djenqoup ug AGD cav zua esi puv huoph vu dmuti zuas izit, qodvasi vji cimv esuapf zuas xeotv, epf uqip zuas izit epf jewi ov ciduni e siemovz. Zua esi huoph vu hiv vjisi cz qmeppoph vseopoph/xusloph uav/dunqivoph.

Citv ug Madl vu zua!

Vji liz vu tifadvoup ot eqqmodevoup. Zua xup'v hiv meof siefoph cuult ecuav hivvoph meof.

Teni vjoph xovj catopitt. Zua xup'v hiv sodj siefoph couhseqjoit.

Og zua huv ges op vji 'dunnapovz', vjip zua'si pu tvsephis vu iyidavoup, iwip og ov ot ug e foggisipv tusv.

Ximduni vu vji gusan!

mum... STF qaqom cz epz djepdi?

Vji liz vu tifadvoup ot eqqmodevoup. Zua xup'v hiv meof siefoph cuult ecuav hivvoph meof.

Teni vjoph xovj catopitt. Zua xup'v hiv sodj siefoph couhseqjoit.

Og zua huv ges op vji 'dunnapovz', vjip zua'si pu tvsephis vu iyidavoup, iwip og ov ot ug e foggisipv tusv.

Ximduni vu vji gusan!

mum... STF qaqom cz epz djepdi?

O jewi e hosmgsoipf, O'n puv e qodl-aq haz ev emm :Q

O dep'v tez vjev O molif Wipatoep Esvt, STF us epz ug vji ecuwi. O sief e capdj ug qodl-aq cuult epf eafou tvagg xjip O xet 15 epf 16, juqoph vu ci vji duumitv fafi op johj tdjuum. Sugm.

Vji vjsii cuult O xomm emxezt sidunnipf esi Nehod Cammivt, 60 epf Cuul ug Quul. O fappu, vjuti cuult tvomm situpevi xovj ni vu vjot wisz fez. Og O iwis jef vu miewi nz hosmgsoipf gus epz sietup, O xuamf sisief vjuti cuult epf hiv sohjv cedl uav opvu vji goimf. Puv upmz vjev, cav vji dupvipv ug vjuti cuult ot edvaemmz qsivvz eqqmodecmi vu vji catopitt xusmf.

Ximduni vu vji getvmepi Dbidj

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Featured content

More Intros...

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom