The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

new to the forum!

jolinem

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Apr 13, 2024
Hi!
I am reading The Millionaire Fastlane , and I love it!! I found the book on my own, and it has brought me to this forum. As suggested in the book, I have always put my time to good use, never watched t.v., and always read! I used all of my efforts and knowledge gained, for my family (as a stay at home mom), our farm, small business, and all aspects of child care, etc. I left the entrepreneurship and building of wealth to my husband, who I thought was my partner and trusted he was doing so. Turned out I was just another object for his use. He never built our wealth properly, decided I was no longer a useful object to him, divorced me, and all my efforts and labor, sadly never secured my future, financially. I do believe my actions, choices, time management, planning, problem solving, and project management skills, etc., that I have mastered from my hard work and experiences over those thirty years, can be put to use to secure wealth for me. I am now on the learning curve of connecting the two! I look forward to new education and opportunities!!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome to the forum, and welcome to the first day of the rest of your life!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...