The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Few questions about 'sales safari' process

Idea threads

Panos Daras

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Oct 10, 2022
Well, maybe it isn't real problem
That is a very real problem. Creating a business that sells IT consultation is a very real thing and a good starting point if you like data and software.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

eliquid

( Jason Brown )
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
518%
May 29, 2013
On the other Hand, @eliquid said about spending 2 years in some domain to become real authority.

Sounds logic. Helping 2 years to earn some money is so long :D but I understand the concept.

Just for clarification, i only used the "2 years" in my later post, as an example between what would sell better comparing me to Amy Hoy and "sales safari", as in... it's easy to get a ton of sales if you promise the moon with little work.

It's not to be used as some rule or law, that you need 2 years to be an authority.

If you read my threads on this forum, you will see I never link authority to being an expert or even some highly knowledgable person. An authority just knows more than the lay person in that field.

Based on my observation from this, I would suggest reading through the Fastlane a bit more to make sure you grasp this subject.

However, don't let that slow you down.

Just like Andy said, start helping people.

For example, you mentioned a CEO reached out to you for cooperation.

Why can't you help them now, with a SaaS, that maybe they need? Help them now.

That will get you paid now, and also help you learn ( becoming an authority, hint hint ) the space and how to build or run a SaaS/business.... maybe even in the space you want to know about ( accountants ).

Once done, you'll prob be an authority to build your own.

You'll know the space well enough by then hopefully to build something people want and need, instead of surveying off Reddit and FB groups for whoever is the loudest public complainer.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.