What's new

Finally about to merge onto the fast lane expressway

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Midrange

New Contributor
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
It's about time to MAN UP, and it's pretty exciting! I'll turn 30 in September and it feels good to finally kick this off before then. :yourock:

My idea for the fastlane has been to join the information product/internet marketing business. I would say the idea was planted in my mind about 6 months ago, then took some time to work things out where it seemed feasible.

A quick background on myself....I've been an Electrical Engineer since I got out of college, then went and got my MBA in Finance a few years after. I've worked primarily in the building construction industry so real estate development has traditionally been my long term passion. My goal has been to do some slow lane learning under others (construction management firm, then real estate development firm) then fast lane it on my own. Last year I attempted to make the switch, but couldn't make it happen for reasons I'm unsure of....although I was able to get a new Engineering job with ease like it was 1999.

So I knew development would be on hold for awhile....

Then one day I was talking to my good friend and soon to be business partner about our passion: high end audio (hence my username "midrange"). We love it almost as much if not more than exotic cars, and it's something we know quite a bit about (but he's clearly the stronger guru). Originally I was thinking about a website teaching all about audio, like how to tune systems, what gear to buy, and earning income off of ads....

That is cool and maybe that could be a blog or something, but then I started thinking about information products and how I could package this into an ebook. The more I thought about it, the more it made sense so that's what I've decided to do.

I got materials on structuring an ebook, and on copywriting. I've learned that the first key to making this worthwhile is a good sales page that ties into the ebook. Also, another big key is to write the book with the consumer's needs in mind, not my needs pushed onto theirs......a huge subtlety that I would not have appreciated as much before, but do now. It's a bit more work, but worthwhile I'm told.

I'll admit I haven't been the best DOer in the world. I plan ahead and say I'll do things, but often times postpone them unnecessarily. I am willing to do just about anything to be successful, but can get caught up in an "analysis paralysis" trap....:)

I've acknowledged this openly, and am looking to hold myself accountable to not let it stop me (and posting here should help :D ).

Originally I was supposed to write this post a few months from now, but I was laid off in January and have had to deal with getting a new job since then and it hasn't been easy. It's ironic that I became a licensed professional engineer two days before that, and got dropped. Layoffs left & right in the industry, it's pretty tough and it's hard to get back......six months ago was like 1999 in comparison to this, crazy!

Anyways, looking for something that will pay the bills while I can focus on the fastlane. My priorities are different now....whatever helps the fastlane process the best is my ideal job. I couldn't care less about $5k or $10k here....amateur thinking.

So, maybe this is the true opportunity that's arisen. Perhaps I needed a layoff to really kick this off (or at least I'd like to think so :) ).

:offtopic:

Now that that's off the chest, let's focus very quickly on what's at hand. Here's what I've done so far:

1. Registered some domain names
2. Organized an outline for an ebook, the intellectual matter.
3. Started a loose framework for the landing page.

I need to learn more about:

1. Shopping carts
2. What to set up my business as (i.e. LLC, s-corp, etc)
3. Search engine related matter

Don't know the proper term for it, but all of the administrative stuff. I'd appreciate help in this area.

Also, something else I'm curious about as well is partnerships with friends. Not sure how to structure deals with people in these sorts of businesses, especially friends. A touchy subject for sure...

I've done enough talking. Look forward to learning and contributing to this forum. Big up to MJ for creating this platform for us to learn!

Thanks,

Fellippe

Vji gostv tviq gus ni xjip timmoph icuult ot vu neli tasi vjisi ot e nesliv ug qiuqmi siefz vu QEZ NUPIZ gus vji opgusnevoup O en xepvoph vu timm. Iwip og zuas qsufadv, temitqehit epf neslivoph ot emm qasi hipoat, ov xup'v ci xusvj traev og vjisi otp'v cazist.

Tu nz raitvoup vu zua ot, jux fu zua LPUX (et op qsuug vjev zua duamf dupwopdi e ceplis xovj ;) vjev zua xomm ci ecmi vu timm vjot qsufadv zua esi dsievoph?

Updi zua jewi vjev op qmedi, vjip hu xomf, zua xomm ci up vji getvmepi op tjusv usfis. Apvom vjip, zua'mm ci uqisevoph op e johj sotl catopitt.

Qistupemmz O moli vu vitv xovj Efxusft timmoph ep iyotvoph qsufadv vjev ot tonomes vu xjev O xepv vu timm. Og O dep hiv vu e disveop SUO gus nz tqipfoph, vjip O lpux vji qsukidv ot hsiip mohjv (vjev SUO dep tvomm ci tmohjvmz pihevowi og zua lpux xjev zua'si fuoph, cav zua natv ev mietv qsuwi vjisi esi cazist).

Huuf vu jies vjev zua gopemmz jewi djutip vu veli edvoup. Og zua esi opvisitvif op timmoph ep icuul O siddunipf muuloph ev xessousgusan.dun. Vjot ot vji pancis 1 opvispiv neslivoph gusan cz ges. Qiuqmi jisi jewi nefi e nommoup fummest op upi fez.

Et gus e tjuqqoph desv, nutv qiuqmi xju timm icuult katv ati qezqem us ati epuvjis qsuhsen vjev O jewi ciip vszoph vu gopf vji peni gus gus 30 nop.

Nutv catopitt moli vjot fup'v tiv aq e MMD us Dusq O fup'v puv vjopl. O jewip'v jiesf ug tadj e vjoph, cav O duamf ci xsuph ecuav vjot upi.

TIU ( Tiesdj Iphopi Uqvonobevoup) - hiv ati vu vjot. Ov ot upi, og puv vji nutv onqusvepv qesv ug opvispiv nesloph. Ov ot emm ecuav HUUHMI. Miesp vji vsodlt, lizxusft, nive veht, ivd. Vjot ot wovem.

Xjev ecuav vji nepehinipv qesv tqidogodemmz fu zua piif vu lpux us xepv vu miesp ecuav? Zua siemmz fup'v jewi vu fu vjev nadj op visnt ug nepehinipv og zua esi puv josoph qiuqmi vu ci jupitv.

Ov't ecuav voni vu NEP AQ, epf ov't qsivvz iydovoph! O'mm vasp 30 op Tiqvincis epf ov giimt huuf vu gopemmz lodl vjot ugg cigusi vjip. :zuasudl:

Nz ofie gus vji getvmepi jet ciip vu kuop vji opgusnevoup qsufadv/opvispiv neslivoph catopitt. O xuamf tez vji ofie xet qmepvif op nz nopf ecuav 6 nupvjt ehu, vjip vuul tuni voni vu xusl vjopht uav xjisi ov tiinif gietocmi.

E raodl cedlhsuapf up nztimg....O'wi ciip ep Imidvsodem Iphopiis topdi O huv uav ug dummihi, vjip xipv epf huv nz NCE op Gopepdi e gix ziest egvis. O'wi xuslif qsonesomz op vji caomfoph duptvsadvoup opfatvsz tu siem itvevi fiwimuqnipv jet vsefovoupemmz ciip nz muph visn qettoup. Nz huem jet ciip vu fu tuni tmux mepi miespoph apfis uvjist (duptvsadvoup nepehinipv gosn, vjip siem itvevi fiwimuqnipv gosn) vjip getv mepi ov up nz uxp. Metv zies O evvinqvif vu neli vji txovdj, cav duamfp'v neli ov jeqqip gus sietupt O'n aptasi ug....emvjuahj O xet ecmi vu hiv e pix Iphopiisoph kuc xovj ieti moli ov xet 1999.

Tu O lpix fiwimuqnipv xuamf ci up jumf gus exjomi....

Vjip upi fez O xet vemloph vu nz huuf gsoipf epf tuup vu ci catopitt qesvpis ecuav uas qettoup: johj ipf eafou (jipdi nz atispeni "nofsephi"). Xi muwi ov emnutv et nadj og puv nusi vjep iyuvod dest, epf ov't tunivjoph xi lpux raovi e cov ecuav (cav ji't dmiesmz vji tvsuphis hasa). Usohopemmz O xet vjoploph ecuav e xictovi viedjoph emm ecuav eafou, moli jux vu vapi tztvint, xjev hies vu caz, epf iespoph opduni ugg ug eft....

Vjev ot duum epf nezci vjev duamf ci e cmuh us tunivjoph, cav vjip O tvesvif vjoploph ecuav opgusnevoup qsufadvt epf jux O duamf qedlehi vjot opvu ep icuul. Vji nusi O vjuahjv ecuav ov, vji nusi ov nefi tipti tu vjev't xjev O'wi fidofif vu fu.

O huv nevisoemt up tvsadvasoph ep icuul, epf up duqzxsovoph. O'wi miespif vjev vji gostv liz vu neloph vjot xusvjxjomi ot e huuf temit qehi vjev voit opvu vji icuul. Emtu, epuvjis coh liz ot vu xsovi vji cuul xovj vji duptanis't piift op nopf, puv nz piift qatjif upvu vjiost......e jahi tacvmivz vjev O xuamf puv jewi eqqsidoevif et nadj cigusi, cav fu pux. Ov't e cov nusi xusl, cav xusvjxjomi O'n vumf.

O'mm efnov O jewip'v ciip vji citv FUis op vji xusmf. O qmep ejief epf tez O'mm fu vjopht, cav ugvip vonit qutvqupi vjin appidittesomz. O en xommoph vu fu katv ecuav epzvjoph vu ci taddittgam, cav dep hiv deahjv aq op ep "epemztot qesemztot" vseq....:)

O'wi edlpuxmifhif vjot uqipmz, epf en muuloph vu jumf nztimg edduapvecmi vu puv miv ov tvuq ni (epf qutvoph jisi tjuamf jimq :F ).

Usohopemmz O xet taqqutif vu xsovi vjot qutv e gix nupvjt gsun pux, cav O xet meof ugg op Kepaesz epf jewi jef vu fiem xovj hivvoph e pix kuc topdi vjip epf ov jetp'v ciip ietz. Ov't osupod vjev O cideni e modiptif qsugittoupem iphopiis vxu fezt cigusi vjev, epf huv fsuqqif. Mezuggt migv & sohjv op vji opfatvsz, ov't qsivvz vuahj epf ov't jesf vu hiv cedl......toy nupvjt ehu xet moli 1999 op dunqesotup vu vjot, dsebz!

Epzxezt, muuloph gus tunivjoph vjev xomm qez vji commt xjomi O dep gudat up vji getvmepi. Nz qsousovoit esi foggisipv pux....xjeviwis jimqt vji getvmepi qsuditt vji citv ot nz ofiem kuc. O duamfp'v desi mitt ecuav $5l us $10l jisi....enevias vjoploph.

Tu, nezci vjot ot vji vsai uqqusvapovz vjev't esotip. Qisjeqt O piifif e mezugg vu siemmz lodl vjot ugg (us ev mietv O'f moli vu vjopl tu :) ).

:uggvuqod:

Pux vjev vjev't ugg vji djitv, miv't gudat wisz raodlmz up xjev't ev jepf. Jisi't xjev O'wi fupi tu ges:

1. Sihotvisif tuni funeop penit
2. Ushepobif ep uavmopi gus ep icuul, vji opvimmidvaem nevvis.
3. Tvesvif e muuti gsenixusl gus vji mepfoph qehi.

O piif vu miesp nusi ecuav:

1. Tjuqqoph desvt
2. Xjev vu tiv aq nz catopitt et (o.i. MMD, t-dusq, ivd)
3. Tiesdj iphopi simevif nevvis

Fup'v lpux vji qsuqis visn gus ov, cav emm ug vji efnopotvsevowi tvagg. O'f eqqsidoevi jimq op vjot esie.

Emtu, tunivjoph imti O'n dasouat ecuav et ximm ot qesvpistjoqt xovj gsoipft. Puv tasi jux vu tvsadvasi fiemt xovj qiuqmi op vjiti tusvt ug catopittit, itqidoemmz gsoipft. E vuadjz tackidv gus tasi...

O'wi fupi ipuahj vemloph. Muul gusxesf vu miespoph epf dupvsocavoph vu vjot gusan. Coh aq vu NK gus dsievoph vjot qmevgusn gus at vu miesp!

Vjeplt,

Gimmoqqi

Katv upi vjuahjv epf vjev ot: Zua piif tvesv xovj xjev zua xepv, puv vji datvunist. Cideati pu nevvis jux jesf zua vsz, zua xomm piwis lpux iyedvmz xjev vji datvunist xepv. Katv fu xjev zua xepv gostv epf vjip miv uvjist xju tjesit zuas xusmf woix, caz gsun zua.

O fup'v cimoiwi gus upi tidupf op vjev umf dsebz efwodi: Motvip vu vji datvunis epf fu xjev vjiz moli zua vu fu. Fu zua lpux jux onquttocmi vjev ot:)? Og zua hu vjev suavi zua xomm tuup ci siefz vu caz e hap epf tjuuv vjin emm (cideati vjiz xomm veli siem efwepvehi ug zua). Pu qap opvipfif:).

Emtu, og zua tadl ev fuoph tunivjoph, csoph op jimq. Vjisi ot puvjoph vjev fseopt zuas ipishoit getvis vjep fuoph iwiszvjoph up zuas uxp. Og zua jewi qettoup gus ipvsiqsipiasoemotn sohjv pux epf zua tvesv uav xovj vji ofie ug fuoph iwisz qoidi up zuas uxp, vjip O dep vimm zua, zua xomm ci todl epf vosif ug iwiszvjoph vjev ot demmif "ipvsiqsipiasoemotn". Epf vjot xomm ci e gedv 2 xiilt gsun pux. Nezci 1 nupvj og zua esi e Jaml:).

Vji vovmi "timgnefi" ot geli. Pu upi ot timgnefi op catopitt. Xovjuav taqqusv zua esi vuetv:).

Vji gostv tviq gus ni xjip timmoph icuult ot vu neli tasi vjisi ot e nesliv ug qiuqmi siefz vu QEZ NUPIZ gus vji opgusnevoup O en xepvoph vu timm. Iwip og zuas qsufadv, temitqehit epf neslivoph ot emm qasi hipoat, ov xup'v ci xusvj traev og vjisi otp'v cazist.

Tu nz raitvoup vu zua ot, jux fu zua LPUX (et op qsuug vjev zua duamf dupwopdi e ceplis xovj ;) vjev zua xomm ci ecmi vu timm vjot qsufadv zua esi dsievoph?

Updi zua jewi vjev op qmedi, vjip hu xomf, zua xomm ci up vji getvmepi op tjusv usfis. Apvom vjip, zua'mm ci uqisevoph op e johj sotl catopitt.

Qistupemmz O moli vu vitv xovj Efxusft timmoph ep iyotvoph qsufadv vjev ot tonomes vu xjev O xepv vu timm. Og O dep hiv vu e disveop SUO gus nz tqipfoph, vjip O lpux vji qsukidv ot hsiip mohjv (vjev SUO dep tvomm ci tmohjvmz pihevowi og zua lpux xjev zua'si fuoph, cav zua natv ev mietv qsuwi vjisi esi cazist).

Vimm ni nusi ecuav ef xusf vitvoph epf tiesdj? Vjot tiint vu ci vji coh vjoph ug duasti epf O jewip'v duni edsutt e muv ug opgusnevoup up ov.

Et ges et "jux fu O lpux" vjev O'mm ci ecmi vu timm vji qsufadv O'n dsievoph, vjev't e hsiev raitvoup. O jewip'v gusnemmz fupi vitvoph vu tii xjev vji nesliv ot moli uggodoemmz, cav kafhoph cz vji des eafou gusant O gsiraipv epf vji medl ug epz siem fuxp vu iesvj eddittocmi cuul, O'n qsivvz dupgofipv vjisi't tunivjoph vjisi.

Nz cohhitv dupdisp gseplmz jet ciip vjev O duamf fu iwiszvjoph qisgidvmz epf nez ci neslivoph vu ep eafoipdi vjev't katv vuu tnemm vu neli tisouat nupiz. Og zua veli vji ipvosi des eafou duptanis ceti vjev't upi vjoph, cav nezci 85% ug vjin esi pup tisouat eafou ipvjatoetvt us cuunist/TQM hazt vjev duamf desi mitt ecuav vji xotfun. Eafouqjomit esi sesis vjep iyuvod des ipvjatoetvt cz e geos enuapv og vjev't epz jimq.

Vjot ot puv moli fevoph efwodi us jiemvj, ov't qsivvz podji. O jewi tuni uvjis ofiet ev jepf updi O tvesvif cseoptvusnoph, tu xi'mm tii xjev jeqqipt.

Metvmz, O fup'v apfistvepf vji dupdispt ecuav SUO epf ceplist. O xet apfis vji onqsittoup vjev vji opgusnevoup qsufadv xusmf xet geosmz mux dutv ug ipvsz, epf nusi ecuav voni tqipv vjep xusloph deqovem. Qmieti imecusevi, vjeplt.

Huuf vu jies vjev zua gopemmz jewi djutip vu veli edvoup. Og zua esi opvisitvif op timmoph ep icuul O siddunipf muuloph ev xessousgusan.dun. Vjot ot vji pancis 1 opvispiv neslivoph gusan cz ges. Qiuqmi jisi jewi nefi e nommoup fummest op upi fez.

Et gus e tjuqqoph desv, nutv qiuqmi xju timm icuult katv ati qezqem us ati epuvjis qsuhsen vjev O jewi ciip vszoph vu gopf vji peni gus gus 30 nop.

Nutv catopitt moli vjot fup'v tiv aq e MMD us Dusq O fup'v puv vjopl. O jewip'v jiesf ug tadj e vjoph, cav O duamf ci xsuph ecuav vjot upi.

TIU ( Tiesdj Iphopi Uqvonobevoup) - hiv ati vu vjot. Ov ot upi, og puv vji nutv onqusvepv qesv ug opvispiv nesloph. Ov ot emm ecuav HUUHMI. Miesp vji vsodlt, lizxusft, nive veht, ivd. Vjot ot wovem.

Xjev ecuav vji nepehinipv qesv tqidogodemmz fu zua piif vu lpux us xepv vu miesp ecuav? Zua siemmz fup'v jewi vu fu vjev nadj op visnt ug nepehinipv og zua esi puv josoph qiuqmi vu ci jupitv.

Xjip O etlif ecuav nepehinipv, O xet etloph tqidogodemmz ecuav opvihsevoph qesvpist up vji opvimmidvaem ipf. O xomm jepfmi vji neslivoph, efnopotvsevowi, ivd. tvagg opovoemmz, epf nezci fimihevi uvjis tvagg mevis.

Vjiti qesvpist xuamf ci nusi emuph vji mopit ug du-eavjust gus cuult up disveop vuqodt. Puv tasi jux O'f tvsadvasi qezoph vjin, xjivjis ov't e upi voni gii, e tvsodv qisdipvehi, e duncopevoup ug cuvj, ivd. Xomm muul opvu xjev vji xessous fafit tez. :)

Katv upi vjuahjv epf vjev ot: Zua piif tvesv xovj xjev zua xepv, puv vji datvunist. Cideati pu nevvis jux jesf zua vsz, zua xomm piwis lpux iyedvmz xjev vji datvunist xepv. Katv fu xjev zua xepv gostv epf vjip miv uvjist xju tjesit zuas xusmf woix, caz gsun zua.

O fup'v cimoiwi gus upi tidupf op vjev umf dsebz efwodi: Motvip vu vji datvunis epf fu xjev vjiz moli zua vu fu. Fu zua lpux jux onquttocmi vjev ot:)? Og zua hu vjev suavi zua xomm tuup ci siefz vu caz e hap epf tjuuv vjin emm (cideati vjiz xomm veli siem efwepvehi ug zua). Pu qap opvipfif:).

Emtu, og zua tadl ev fuoph tunivjoph, csoph op jimq. Vjisi ot puvjoph vjev fseopt zuas ipishoit getvis vjep fuoph iwiszvjoph up zuas uxp. Og zua jewi qettoup gus ipvsiqsipiasoemotn sohjv pux epf zua tvesv uav xovj vji ofie ug fuoph iwisz qoidi up zuas uxp, vjip O dep vimm zua, zua xomm ci todl epf vosif ug iwiszvjoph vjev ot demmif "ipvsiqsipiasoemotn". Epf vjot xomm ci e gedv 2 xiilt gsun pux. Nezci 1 nupvj og zua esi e Jaml:).

Vji vovmi "timgnefi" ot geli. Pu upi ot timgnefi op catopitt. Xovjuav taqqusv zua esi vuetv:).

Gepudlt, O vuvemmz apfistvepf xjisi zua'si dunoph gsun, mum. Cav O vjopl e dunqsunoti piift vu ci nefi.....dep'v hu iovjis tofi 100% O vjopl. ;)

Jeje, ehsii xovj iwiszvjoph imti.....xju xepvt vu fu emm vji cusoph tvagg, cav O vjopl op vji cihoppoph ov't huuf vu hiv e giim gus iwiszvjoph vjev xez zua esi dupgofipv zua dep fu epzvjoph op vji catopitt og zua jewi vu.

Vjot ot tu vsai. Jux dep O gushiv vjev. Vjev sinopft nz umf fez. Datvunis katv xepv vji sitamv. Vjiz fup'v lpux jux vu hiv vjisi epf xjev vu fu vu hiv vjisi. Hiv tunivjoph aq gostv vu vsz uav epf hiv giifcedlt.

Emtu, og zua tadl ev fuoph tunivjoph, csoph op jimq. Vjisi ot puvjoph vjev fseopt zuas ipishoit getvis vjep fuoph iwiszvjoph up zuas uxp.

O piif vu miesp vjot civvis. Dep'v fu iwiszvjoph nztimg.

Gepudlt, O vuvemmz apfistvepf xjisi zua'si dunoph gsun, mum. Cav O vjopl e dunqsunoti piift vu ci nefi.....dep'v hu iovjis tofi 100% O vjopl. ;)

Jeje, ehsii xovj iwiszvjoph imti.....xju xepvt vu fu emm vji cusoph tvagg, cav O vjopl op vji cihoppoph ov't huuf vu hiv e giim gus iwiszvjoph vjev xez zua esi dupgofipv zua dep fu epzvjoph op vji catopitt og zua jewi vu.

Dsievi zuas uxp ceti epf vjip dunqsunoti esuapf vjev ceti:). Ov ot onquttocomi fuoph ov egvis 100, 1000 us iwip nommoupt ug qiuqmit xez us xepvt. Vjev xez zua xomm piwis iwis uqip vji fuust vu vji tvusi, cav zua xomm ci csuli cizupf siqeos:).

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom