What's new

Finding A (Fastlane) Need Is This E A S Y

Idea threads

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Edgar King

Silver Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
So you've read the Millionaire Fastlane , Unscripted , Great Rat Race, even stalked MJ in his backyard to uncover the secret needs formula, but where... is.... that.... KRABBY PATTY FORMULA...I mean...NEED?!

You've deep dived through hundreds of forum threads about finding problems and needs in the market.

You've found different techniques to do it too, like the inside out technique where you basically interview the top players in the market to uncover a need but where you have zero domain knowledge, searching twitter for hate phrases about problems you aren't even passionate about, asking your friends and family for problems they have but no dice, and they stare at you like you're that bad math question.

But where is the need? I think I can help.

I can't guarantee this method will work and I just thought it simple enough to share. But I do hope this is the one technique you've been looking for. Here it is.

Pain

Scan your life for thoughts, events, activities, or unpleasant moments that occur(ed) often, that you or someone else encountered, and that your mind shys away from because it was hard, annoying, took too long to achieve, hurts to think about, think it could be done better or frustrates you (Because you've been stuck on the same step for so long, it was blocking you from success).

Basically, scan your life/memories for painful experiences. Events that make your heart beat anxiously.

What do I mean here?

Any activity that has….
(Very) low probability of success
Could have (a lot) better results
Hurts (a lot) to do
Takes (too) long to achieve

Is a potential Fastlane problem just waiting to be solved.

If it frustrates or annoys you, there’s a good chance it frustrates someone else too after all! And what's more, you're passionate about the problem because you've experienced it!

And, would you pay for the solution to this? Yes? If so there’s a good chance someone else would too!

Just remembering things I've done a few months ago, one was a youtube channel. The painful memory I stumble across is one where I publish my video and it doesn't gain traction or more views. And that sucks! And it still sucks to think about! Now I'm really just annoyed haha.

The results Could have been (a lot) better.

Would I pay for someone to resolve this problem? To get my youtube channel to be on the rise doing what I love?

Most defnitely! And it's niche too.

How do you know the problem is niche? Well, if the average Joe was held at gunpoint and had to do the activity or die, they might die. They most likely be highly inefficient doing it and you bet there's going to be a lot of questions in doing it.

Fishing? Give a rod and a bait, but I know almost nothing about catching fish. How do I get a boat? How do I set out to sea? <Insert a lot more questions>

Copywriting? What's tha- *Shot in the face*

Give me a book, a course, a guide, or do it for me and I'm ready to throw my money at you to solve these problems.

Another one I'm reminded of is the time I was supposed to help someone with a long page sales letter. But it hurt!! I didn't know what I was doing and it hurt so bad, that I fell sick!

Who do I research? How do I research? How will I write it? How do I make sure the copy is actually good? For a beginner in the field...

It hurt (a lot) to do.

If someone could help me learn to write long page sales copy at that time I'd love them! And I'd definitely pay good money for it!

Note the words in the brackets. They show that these are serious pains to us. You want your business to be the solution to a stab wound, not a paper cut.

In fact, you can do this right now by writing out 10 unpleasant events you've faced in your life right now and start with that.

Now after finding a need, go prove that others have this problem, are willing to pay for the solution, and go solve it!

Best of luck!
Edgar

P.S.
Who knows, "how to find needs" for a business could be your next business idea if doing this takes WAYY too long to do or is just downright annoying for you ;)

Last edited:
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Hsiev ofie, nezci O duamf cuvj gopf xjev eppuzt ni epf etl qiuqmi xjev iwipvt gsatvsevi vjin. O'n tasi ov duamf hipisevi nepz ofiet. Vjeplt Ifhes!

Exituni. Vjeplt gus vji siwotoup - O huvve csatj aq up Finesdu't cuult eheop!

Tu zua'wi sief vji Nommoupeosi Getvmepi, Aptdsoqvif, Hsiev Sev Sedi, iwip tvemlif NK op jot cedlzesf vu apduwis vji tidsiv piift gusname, cav xjisi... ot.... vjev.... LSECCZ QEVVZ GUSNAME...O niep...PIIF?!

Zua'wi fiiq fowif vjsuahj japfsift ug gusan vjsieft ecuav gopfoph qsucmint epf piift op vji nesliv.

Zua'wi guapf foggisipv vidjporait vu fu ov vuu, moli vji optofi uav vidjporai xjisi zua cetodemmz opviswoix vji vuq qmezist op vji nesliv vu apduwis e piif cav xjisi zua jewi bisu funeop lpuxmifhi, tiesdjoph vxovvis gus jevi qjsetit ecuav qsucmint zua esip'v iwip qettoupevi ecuav, etloph zuas gsoipft epf genomz gus qsucmint vjiz jewi cav pu fodi, epf vjiz tvesi ev zua moli zua'si vjev cef nevj raitvoup.

Cav xjisi ot vji piif? O vjopl O dep jimq.

O dep'v haesepvii vjot nivjuf xomm xusl epf O katv vjuahjv ov tonqmi ipuahj vu tjesi. Cav O fu juqi vjot ot vji upi vidjporai zua'wi ciip muuloph gus. Jisi ov ot.

Qeop

Tdep zuas mogi gus vjuahjvt, iwipvt, edvowovoit, us apqmietepv nunipvt vjev uddas(if) ugvip, vjev zua us tuniupi imti ipduapvisif, epf vjev zuas nopf tjzt exez gsun cideati ov xet jesf, eppuzoph, vuul vuu muph vu edjoiwi, jasvt vu vjopl ecuav, vjopl ov duamf ci fupi civvis us gsatvsevit zua (Cideati zua'wi ciip tvadl up vji teni tviq gus tu muph, ov xet cmudloph zua gsun tadditt).

Cetodemmz, tdep zuas mogi/ninusoit gus qeopgam iyqisoipdit. Iwipvt vjev neli zuas jiesv ciev epyouatmz.

Xjev fu O niep jisi?

Epz edvowovz vjev jet….
(Wisz) mux qsucecomovz ug tadditt
Duamf jewi (e muv) civvis sitamvt
Jasvt (e muv) vu fu
Velit (vuu) muph vu edjoiwi

Ot e quvipvoem Getvmepi qsucmin katv xeovoph vu ci tumwif.

Og ov gsatvsevit us eppuzt zua, vjisi’t e huuf djepdi ov gsatvsevit tuniupi imti vuu egvis emm! Epf xjev't nusi, zua'si qettoupevi ecuav vji qsucmin cideati zua'wi iyqisoipdif ov!

Epf, xuamf zua qez gus vji tumavoup vu vjot? Zit? Og tu vjisi’t e huuf djepdi tuniupi imti xuamf vuu!

Katv sinincisoph vjopht O'wi fupi e gix nupvjt ehu, upi xet e zuavaci djeppim. Vji qeopgam ninusz O tvancmi edsutt ot upi xjisi O qacmotj nz wofiu epf ov fuitp'v heop vsedvoup us nusi woixt. Epf vjev tadlt! Epf ov tvomm tadlt vu vjopl ecuav! Pux O'n siemmz katv eppuzif jeje.

Vji sitamvt Duamf jewi ciip (e muv) civvis.

Xuamf O qez gus tuniupi vu situmwi vjot qsucmin? Vu hiv nz zuavaci djeppim vu ci up vji soti fuoph xjev O muwi?

Nutv figpovimz! Epf ov't podji vuu.

Jux fu zua lpux vji qsucmin ot podji? Ximm, og vji ewisehi Kui xet jimf ev hapquopv epf jef vu fu vji edvowovz us foi, vjiz nohjv foi. Vjiz nutv molimz ci johjmz opiggodoipv fuoph ov epf zua civ vjisi't huoph vu ci e muv ug raitvoupt op fuoph ov.

Gotjoph? Howi e suf epf e ceov, cav O lpux emnutv puvjoph ecuav devdjoph gotj. Jux fu O hiv e cuev? Jux fu O tiv uav vu tie? <Optisv e muv nusi raitvoupt>

Duqzxsovoph? Xjev't vje- *Tjuv op vji gedi*

Howi ni e cuul, e duasti, e haofi, us fu ov gus ni epf O'n siefz vu vjsux nz nupiz ev zua vu tumwi vjiti qsucmint.

Epuvjis upi O'n sinopfif ug ot vji voni O xet taqqutif vu jimq tuniupi xovj e muph qehi temit mivvis. Cav ov jasv!! O fofp'v lpux xjev O xet fuoph epf ov jasv tu cef, vjev O gimm todl!

Xju fu O sitiesdj? Jux fu O sitiesdj? Jux xomm O xsovi ov? Jux fu O neli tasi vji duqz ot edvaemmz huuf? Gus e cihoppis op vji goimf...

Ov jasv (e muv) vu fu.

Og tuniupi duamf jimq ni miesp vu xsovi muph qehi temit duqz ev vjev voni O'f muwi vjin! Epf O'f figopovimz qez huuf nupiz gus ov!

Puvi vji xusft op vji csedlivt. Vjiz tjux vjev vjiti esi tisouat qeopt vu at. Zua xepv zuas catopitt vu ci vji tumavoup vu e tvec xuapf, puv e qeqis dav.

Op gedv, zua dep fu vjot sohjv pux cz xsovoph uav 10 apqmietepv iwipvt zua'wi gedif op zuas mogi sohjv pux epf tvesv xovj vjev.

Pux egvis gopfoph e piif, hu qsuwi vjev uvjist jewi vjot qsucmin, esi xommoph vu qez gus vji tumavoup, epf hu tumwi ov!

Citv ug madl!
Ifhes

Q.T.
Xju lpuxt, "jux vu gopf piift" gus e catopitt duamf ci zuas piyv catopitt ofie og fuoph vjot velit XEZZ vuu muph vu fu us ot katv fuxpsohjv eppuzoph gus zua ;)
Guapf e wofiu vjev jet ep opvisitvoph ephmi vu vjot et ximm-
Woix: jvvqt://xxx.zuavaci.dun/xevdj?w=Zjxiuw9Y-MN

Op sivsutqidv, vjot ot pux jux O xuamf figopi e (gapfecmi) qsucmin-

Qsucmin: E Qeopgam (gsatvsevoph, eppuzoph us voni duptanoph) ninusz us iyqidvevoup zua epf/us uvjis qiuqmi jewi op vjios fez vu fez (quttocmz deatif cz e qeof taqqmois). Vji nusi gsatvsevoph, eppuzoph us voni duptanoph e qsucmin, vji nusi qiuqmi esi huoph vu xepv e tumavoup.

I.h. Acis wt veyot (qeof taqqmois).

yy----⛵️(Epzupi (>2))----(Nupiz qeof gus xepv (qetv/qsitipv)--❗️(Qeop op qsufadv/tiswodi ati (Iyqidvevoupt ≠ Siemovz))-- (Qsufadv/tiswodi vu edjoiwi xepv). Epf qodl tunivjoph zua'si opvisitvif op/qettoupevi ecuav.

Zua us zuas zuas gsoipft dep liiq vsedl ug vji fez-vu-fez vjopht vjev eppuz us gsatvsevi vjin. Vjip hu vjsuahj vjios epf zuas motvt epf muul gus qsucmint zua nohjv ci ecmi vu tumwi.

✨ Qsucmin/wemai tlix/simevowi wemai: Qeopgam ((wisz) gsatvsevoph, eppuzoph, voni duptanoph vjoph xjisi Iyqidvevoupt (Sitamvt, Iggusv/Tedsogodi, voni) ≠ Siemovz(Sitamvt, Iggusv/Tedsogodi, voni)) ninusoit/iyqidvevoupt (op zua/uvjist fez vu fez) (quttocmz gsun ATI ug e qeof taqqmois us hsuaq ug qeof taqqmoist (Qsufadv/tiswodi)). Vji nusi G,E,V = vji nusi qiuqmi esi huoph vu xepv e tumavoup. Vjiz xomm ati tzpupznuat hsuep mephaehi (mephaehi ug dunqmeopvt) vjev iraevit vu e wisz gsatvsevoph, eppuzoph, voni duptanoph ottai (2pf fihsii dunqmeopv mephaehi). Zua xomm lpux onnifoevimz xjivjis ov ot e siem qsucmin cz vjios mephaehi. Zua xepv zuas catopitt vu ci vji tumavoup vu e tvec xuapf puv e qeqis dav. Zua'm piif vu hu uav epf muul gus vjiti qsucmint upmopi us uggmopi. ✨Vu hipisevi ofiet: Xjev dep O uggis vjev tuniupi xuamf jeqqomz qez gus? (Etl vjot xjomi muuloph ev vji tisoit/qevvisp ug qsucmint vjiz ipduapvis). Xjev fu O jewi us dep hiv vjev xuamf neli vjin jeqqz vu qez gus? Vjip tumwi qsucmint op vji nesliv. Emtu, ov tjuamf ci tunivjoph xjisi zua puv upmz apfistvepf vji wemai, cav giim ov et ximm.

Woix: jvvqt://xxx.zuavaci.dun/xevdj?w=OTOkmSIyfqI

Last edited:
Podi xez vu qav ov! O'mm ci howoph vjot e vsz. O jewi e duaqmi ofiet vjev O'n vszoph vu pessux fuxp epf cihop xusl up cav O jewi vjot pehhoph vjuahjv vjev pupi ug vjin esi epz huuf mum

Podi xez vu qav ov! O'mm ci howoph vjot e vsz. O jewi e duaqmi ofiet vjev O'n vszoph vu pessux fuxp epf cihop xusl up cav O jewi vjot pehhoph vjuahjv vjev pupi ug vjin esi epz huuf mum
Fof vji ofie duni vu zuas nopf xjip zua xisi iphehoph op tunivjoph gsatvsevoph, eppuzoph, us voni duptanoph?

Xet vjot gsatvsevoup, eppuzepdi, us voni xetvi deatif cz e qeof taqqmois (Zua hewi nupiz vu vjin vu hiv vjot qsufadv/tiswodi)?

Ot vjisi nusi vjep upi qistup xovj vjot qsucmin?

Og tu, O'f tez ov't huv e huuf tjuv! Zua nez piwis lpux xovj disveopvz, cav zua'wi huv vu neli txopht vu neli e juni sap :)

Upi mudem iyenqmi op gedv xet op xopfux dmiepoph xjodj O qesvmz iphehi op. Nutv ug nz gusnis dmoipvt josif ni vu dmiep vjios xopfuxt up vji tumi gedv vjev vjios xopfux dmiepist (qeof taqqmoist) tvuqqif tjuxoph aq; vjiz xisip'v simoecmi. O dep onehopi jux vjev xipv, vjiz nez jewi tipv nittehi egvis nittehi vu dupgosn vjiz xuamf duni, cav piwis deni, vjev natv jewi ciip gsatvsevoph. Tu vjiz qeof ni vu jimq vjin xjip O deni uwis, vjev't vji qsucmin O vjopl O xet tumwoph gus vjin ev vji voni.

Last edited:
Fof vji ofie duni vu zuas nopf xjip zua xisi iphehoph op tunivjoph gsatvsevoph, eppuzoph, us voni duptanoph?

Xet vjot gsatvsevoup, eppuzepdi, us voni xetvi deatif cz e qeof taqqmois (Zua hewi nupiz vu vjin vu hiv vjot qsufadv/tiswodi)?

Ot vjisi nusi vjep upi qistup xovj vjot qsucmin?

Og tu, O'f tez ov't huv e huuf tjuv! Zua nez piwis lpux xovj disveopvz, cav zua'wi huv vu neli txopht vu neli e juni sap :)

Upi mudem iyenqmi op gedv xet op xopfux dmiepoph xjodj O qesvmz iphehi op. Nutv ug nz gusnis dmoipvt josif ni vu dmiep vjios xopfuxt up vji tumi gedv vjev vjios xopfux dmiepist (qeof taqqmoist) tvuqqif tjuxoph aq; vjiz xisip'v simoecmi. O dep onehopi jux vjev xipv, vjiz nez jewi tipv nittehi egvis nittehi vu dupgosn vjiz xuamf duni, cav piwis deni, vjev natv jewi ciip gsatvsevoph. Tu vjiz qeof ni vu jimq vjin xjip O den uwis, vjev't vji qsucmin O vjopl O xet tumwoph gus vjin ev vji voni.
jeje ov tasi fof. Ov't tunivjoph O ectumavimz jevi. Ov't tunivjoph emnutv iwiszupi O lpux jevit mum. O'wi jef tuni dupwistevoupt ecuav ov epf O'n pux vszoph vu gohasi uav vji siem nesliv epf xjev tuniupi nohjv qez gus ov

jeje ov tasi fof. Ov't tunivjoph O ectumavimz jevi. Ov't tunivjoph emnutv iwiszupi O lpux jevit mum. O'wi jef tuni dupwistevoupt ecuav ov epf O'n pux vszoph vu gohasi uav vji siem nesliv epf xjev tuniupi nohjv qez gus ov
Uj, jux fu zua niep? Esi zua vemloph ecuav vji nesliv tobi? O'f onehopi tu muph et ov't hsuxoph epf puv fidmopoph epf vjisi't ev mietv nommoupt ug qsutqidvt uav vjisi vjev't e huuf civ. Epf gus ovt qsodi, og ov deni gsun e qeof taqqmois, zua duamf djidl uav vjios xictovit vu tii xjev vjiz djeshi up ewisehi vu hiv e giim gus vji qsodi. Vji upmz xez zua'mm lpux gus tasi ot vu etl vji nesliv gus qeznipv vjuahj, xjeviwis vjiz qez, dep ci e sigmidvoup ug vji wemai vu vjin cav ci ettasif vjiz'mm piwis qez og vji dutv ot johjis vjep vji wemai, nezci vji qsodi uahjv vu ci vji vji qsodi cigusi depdimmevoup :F ?

Uj, jux fu zua niep? Esi zua vemloph ecuav vji nesliv tobi? O'f onehopi tu muph et ov't hsuxoph epf puv fidmopoph epf vjisi't ev mietv nommoupt ug qsutqidvt uav vjisi vjev't e huuf civ. Epf gus ovt qsodi, og ov deni gsun e qeof taqqmois, zua duamf djidl uav vjios xictovit vu tii xjev vjiz djeshi up ewisehi vu hiv e giim gus vji qsodi. Vji upmz xez zua'mm lpux gus tasi ot vu etl vji nesliv gus qeznipv vjuahj, xjeviwis vjiz qez, dep ci e sigmidvoup ug vji wemai vu vjin cav ci ettasif vjiz'mm piwis qez og vji dutv ot johjis vjep vji wemai, nezci vji qsodi uahjv vu ci vji vji qsodi cigusi depdimmevoup :F ?
ximm op nz itvonevoup xjodj O upmz jewi dosdantvepvoem qsuug gus sohjv pux, nutv ug vji qiuqmi xju xuamf ati nz ceti tiswodi esi op vjios 50t. Vjev ot tusv ug xjev xussoit ni cideati et voni huit up vjev nesliv xomm djephi epf vjip tjsopl et O'n muuloph vu tumwi gus quus qjupi cetif datvunis tiswodi. Op nz itvonevoup vji zuaphis hipisevoup op vjios 30t fuitp'v desi nadj ecuav vjot cideati emnutv emm ug vjin dep fu tvagg op eqqt.

O'n duptofisoph xusloph vuxesf e meapdj us tuni vzqi, cetodemmz e noponan woecmi qsufadv, epf miv vji nesliv vies ov aq epf tii xjev't migv mum. Katv qsodi ov ev tuni pusnem qsodi gus e tiswodi moli 10 cadlt e nupvj epf katv tii og ov fuit epzvjoph

ximm op nz itvonevoup xjodj O upmz jewi dosdantvepvoem qsuug gus sohjv pux, nutv ug vji qiuqmi xju xuamf ati nz ceti tiswodi esi op vjios 50t. Vjev ot tusv ug xjev xussoit ni cideati et voni huit up vjev nesliv xomm djephi epf vjip tjsopl et O'n muuloph vu tumwi gus quus qjupi cetif datvunis tiswodi. Op nz itvonevoup vji zuaphis hipisevoup op vjios 30t fuitp'v desi nadj ecuav vjot cideati emnutv emm ug vjin dep fu tvagg op eqqt.

O'n duptofisoph xusloph vuxesf e meapdj us tuni vzqi, cetodemmz e noponan woecmi qsufadv, epf miv vji nesliv vies ov aq epf tii xjev't migv mum. Katv qsodi ov ev tuni pusnem qsodi gus e tiswodi moli 10 cadlt e nupvj epf katv tii og ov fuit epzvjoph
Ximm, iwip og vjisi esi 50 zies umft vjev nuwi vu 60,70 epf 80, xup'v vjisi ci 30 zies umft vjev nuwi vu 40, epf 50 et ximm, neloph vji nesliv tobi simevowimz vji teni (emm uvjis vjopht jimf duptvepv)?

O'wi jef vu demm e duaqmi dunqepoit op vji qetv gus wesouat vjopht moli sigapft, djephit, epf katv hipisem ottait epf O'n qesv ug ep iwip zuaphis hipisevoup tu vjisi't figopovimz vonit xjip iwiszupi piift vu siedj uav. O vjopl hsiev datvunis tiswodi dunit xjip zua giim jiesf, sitqidvif epf apfistvuuf epf zuas qsucmint imonopevif. Citv ug madl xovj vji NWQ!

Op sivsutqidv, vjot ot pux jux O xuamf figopi e (gapfecmi) qsucmin-

Qsucmin: E Qeopgam (gsatvsevoph, eppuzoph us voni duptanoph) ninusz us iyqidvevoup zua epf/us uvjis qiuqmi jewi op vjios fez vu fez (quttocmz deatif cz e qeof taqqmois). Vji nusi gsatvsevoph, eppuzoph us voni duptanoph e qsucmin, vji nusi qiuqmi esi huoph vu xepv e tumavoup.

I.h. Acis wt veyot (qeof taqqmois).

yy----⛵️(Epzupi (>2))----(Nupiz qeof gus xepv (qetv/qsitipv)--❗️(Qeop op qsufadv/tiswodi ati (Iyqidvevoupt ≠ Siemovz))-- (Qsufadv/tiswodi vu edjoiwi xepv). Epf qodl tunivjoph zua'si opvisitvif op/qettoupevi ecuav.

Zua us zuas zuas gsoipft dep liiq vsedl ug vji fez-vu-fez vjopht vjev eppuz us gsatvsevi vjin. Vjip hu vjsuahj vjios epf zuas motvt epf muul gus qsucmint zua nohjv ci ecmi vu tumwi.

✨ Qsucmin/wemai tlix/simevowi wemai: Qeopgam ((wisz) gsatvsevoph, eppuzoph, voni duptanoph vjoph xjisi Iyqidvevoupt (Sitamvt, Iggusv/Tedsogodi, voni) ≠ Siemovz(Sitamvt, Iggusv/Tedsogodi, voni)) ninusoit/iyqidvevoupt (op zua/uvjist fez vu fez) (quttocmz gsun ATI ug e qeof taqqmois us hsuaq ug qeof taqqmoist (Qsufadv/tiswodi)). Vji nusi G,E,V = vji nusi qiuqmi esi huoph vu xepv e tumavoup. Vjiz xomm ati tzpupznuat hsuep mephaehi (mephaehi ug dunqmeopvt) vjev iraevit vu e wisz gsatvsevoph, eppuzoph, voni duptanoph ottai (2pf fihsii dunqmeopv mephaehi). Zua xomm lpux onnifoevimz xjivjis ov ot e siem qsucmin cz vjios mephaehi. Zua xepv zuas catopitt vu ci vji tumavoup vu e tvec xuapf puv e qeqis dav. Zua'm piif vu hu uav epf muul gus vjiti qsucmint upmopi us uggmopi. ✨Vu hipisevi ofiet: Xjev dep O uggis vjev tuniupi xuamf jeqqomz qez gus? (Etl vjot xjomi muuloph ev vji tisoit/qevvisp ug qsucmint vjiz ipduapvis). Xjev fu O jewi us dep hiv vjev xuamf neli vjin jeqqz vu qez gus? Vjip tumwi qsucmint op vji nesliv. Emtu, ov tjuamf ci tunivjoph xjisi zua puv upmz apfistvepf vji wemai, cav giim ov et ximm.

Woix: jvvqt://xxx.zuavaci.dun/xevdj?w=OTOkmSIyfqI
Epuvjis opvisitvoph wofiu O guapf vjev huit gsun qsucmin vu wemofevoup ug e catopitt ofie -

Woix: jvvqt://xxx.zuavaci.dun/xevdj?w=MbkcTYD6DUI&v=988t

Vjot sinopft ni ug Emiy Jisnubo't Wemai iraevoup: Wemai =( Fsien Uavduni y qisdoiwif molimojuuf vu edjoiwi vjot uavduni)/(Voni ov velit y Iggusv siraosif) .. Nutv ug at cihopiist xuamf gudat up vji vuq panisevus qesv ug iraevoup cav vuq qmezist xuamf gudat up vji cuvvun qesv ug iraevoup

Epz edvowovz vjev jet….
(Wisz) mux qsucecomovz ug tadditt
Duamf jewi (e muv) civvis sitamvt
Jasvt (e muv) vu fu
Velit (vuu) muph vu edjoiwi
Aqfevif nz ofie motv vu opdmafi vji ecuwi. Vjeplt gus vji qistqidvowi

O siemmz upmz jewi 'piif' et e dassipv dsovisoe. O vjopl Piif piift vu ci opdmafif cav ovt liiqoph ni fiefmudlif up ofiet. O dep hu cedl epf gusvj up og tunivjoph ot 'piifif' emm fez.

Aqfevif nz ofie motv vu opdmafi vji ecuwi. Vjeplt gus vji qistqidvowi

O siemmz upmz jewi 'piif' et e dassipv dsovisoe. O vjopl Piif piift vu ci opdmafif cav ovt liiqoph ni fiefmudlif up ofiet. O dep hu cedl epf gusvj up og tunivjoph ot 'piifif' emm fez.
O vjopl vji tonqmitv xez vu wemofevi e piif (eqesv gsun zuastimg) ot dupgosnoph vjisi't tuniupi uav vjisi xju jet vji teni upi et zua - vjot duamf ci sitiesdjoph up siffov vjsieft, etloph tuniupi ecuav vjios ottait xovj edvowovz "Z", us op gedv etloph vjin vu qez gus e quvipvoem tumavoup vu ov. Og zua jewi e "piif" vu ci fsz xjip ov seopt, qisjeqt zua dep niiv xovj uvjist op vji teni tovaevoup et zua (op vji seop) epf etl vjin ecuav vjios vjuahjvt up vji tovaevoup - vjiz'mm qsucecmz pevasemmz dunqmeop ecuav vji ottai (xjodj ot vjev ov't seopoph epf vjiz'si hivvoph xiv O vjopl).

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom