• Forum Upgrades Ongoing: Please pardon the dust. Starting the week of September 16th, the forum will be undergoing style modifications and may not appear as normal. Please be patient as modifications are performed. Updates on the progress can be found here. Thanks for your patience! ~ MJ DeMarco

First (of hopefully many) Post

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

PaulRyan17

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Post/Like Ratio
156%
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Hey everyone,

I'm Paul, working in tech from Ireland. I read MJ's books quite a number of years ago but recently stumbled across the audio book on my audible and decided to give it a listen. It was a real smack in the face, I am literally on the slowlane at the minute - on all appearances I am checking all the boxes (remote job, highly paid, flexible) but I know this path only leads to one place and that is to a bang average life contributing to a pension (401k for you guys in the states) and praying I will have good health (and be alive) in my mid to late 60s to `enjoy` retirement.

I have always dabbled in entrepreneurship but have had little to no success - I did freelance for a stage where I was moderately successful but I ended up just working a lot more for the same amount of money I was earning in a 9 - 5 (probably due to working in the Upwork ecosystem).

So what's the plan? Why did I join? First I want to join a community that have similar aspirations and the fact it is paywalled is great - the internet right now feels like there are a lot of people selling courses on how to get rich when they in fact became rich by selling courses.

I currently have a SAAS app in the fitness space where right now we are trying to grow users, I also think consulting can be quite lucrative with American companies but again client acquisition is the trickiest challenge.

I have a another small SAAS application I about to launch to help knowledge workers block out distractions NoSurf - Beat The Algorithm, I have got about 10 on the waitlist and have also got a preorder so really want to focus on nailing the execution of this application.

Thanks for reading and super excited to make new connections!

Ziej O jewi ecuav 10 ziest iyqisoipdi, dassipvmz xusloph et e Tipous Tugvxesi Iphopiis op vji gopvidj esie.

Vjev disveopmz qmezt!

Vjev disveopmz qmezt!
Ziej! Xi figopovimz fup'v hiv epzvjoph pies vji AT temesoit op Osimepf cav O ectumavimz muwi mowoph jisi + cioph pies genomz epf gsoipft tu xuamfp'v djephi ov gus vji xusmf!

Emtu et e tofi puvi, vjeplt gus xsovoph zuas cuult - vjiz jewi nefi e jahi onqedv up jux O woix mogi et e xjumi!

Iydovif vu hiv tvesvif qutvoph xopt epf jiesoph ecuav xopt up vji tovi!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Back