The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Registration at the forum removes this block.

First-Time Fastlaner Looking For Support

Buzzted

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Aug 10, 2024
Nashville
What’s up y’all! Welcome to my first post. I’m a long-time lurker on the forum and have been an avid MF fan for years. I read all the MF books several years ago and have had a few “for fun” style businesses over the years. But, I’m finally in a position where I can allocate tons of free time into a business venture. So, I consider the following as my first real attempt at starting a business.

Anyway, here’s the idea…

The company is called Lemme Get Uhh. We sell frozen breakfast sandwiches with an East Coast kick.

I grew up in New Jersey & my fiancé is from NY. We were born and raised on high-quality sausage, egg, & cheese breakfast sandwiches. But, this type of sandwich is hard to find outside the northeast. It’s also impossible to find a decent breakfast sandwich in the frozen food aisle — no matter where you are in the country. The only major player in the industry is Jimmy Deans, whose product has gotten consistently worse over the years (and was never that good to begin with). We’re on a mission to dethrone them.

We currently ship frozen breakfast sandwiches to customers using a private delivery network. The long-term goal, of course, is to get our sandwiches into grocery stores, Walmart, Target, etc. But, for now we’re selling DTC. We are currently serving the Nashville area but plan to open up ghost kitchens in other cities and expand (depending on demand).

I know what you’re thinking…does this idea make CENTS? Here’s my thinking:

CONTROL: Check. I have total control over the business. We use a private delivery network to ship sandwiches. We source ingredients from a handful of suppliers. Social media (Instagram) is obviously a critical marketing channel. But, we’re not necessarily reliant on it for sales. Have our own website + are trying to grow our email list.

ENTRY: The barriers to entry are admittedly a little bit low. We have a unique recipe that we’ve created and know is delicious. But, creating a frozen sandwich isn’t quite rocket science. Hoping to make up for this by building a strong brand.

NEED: Frozen breakfast sandwiches already exist, so the need is there. Our product is just a better alternative to what’s on the market. But, I'm curious to see if the need will be strong enough for people to buy them online.

TIME: Check. We deliberately went after the frozen food market so that we can package products in bulk. Once revenue picks up we’ll hire a team to take this over, freeing us to work on our business (not in it).

SCALE: Check. Frozen food products are much easier to scale than serving sandwiches fresh (again, this is why we went the frozen route).

I’m mainly just looking for support and guidance from the community. Excited to hear any comments, feedback, or ideas!

You can check out the company here:

https://www.lemmegetuhh.co
https://www.instagram.com/lemmegetuhh.co?igsh=d25rbWp1bTBlcnhp&utm_source=qr

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
290%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
Sammiches look fantastic.

Branding and name need a lot of help.

My humble opinion is do NOT try to go toe-to-toe in retail. You have a massive advantage going to D2C via your own website, Amazon, maybe even TikTok.

The freezer section is INSANELY competitive. Go around them. Sell to the consumer.

Benslyne

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
42%
Jul 4, 2024
Ottawa, Canada
What’s up y’all! Welcome to my first post. I’m a long-time lurker on the forum and have been an avid MF fan for years. I read all the MF books several years ago and have had a few “for fun” style businesses over the years. But, I’m finally in a position where I can allocate tons of free time into a business venture. So, I consider the following as my first real attempt at starting a business.

Anyway, here’s the idea…

The company is called Lemme Get Uhh. We sell frozen breakfast sandwiches with an East Coast kick.

I grew up in New Jersey & my fiancé is from NY. We were born and raised on high-quality sausage, egg, & cheese breakfast sandwiches. But, this type of sandwich is hard to find outside the northeast. It’s also impossible to find a decent breakfast sandwich in the frozen food aisle — no matter where you are in the country. The only major player in the industry is Jimmy Deans, whose product has gotten consistently worse over the years (and was never that good to begin with). We’re on a mission to dethrone them.

We currently ship frozen breakfast sandwiches to customers using a private delivery network. The long-term goal, of course, is to get our sandwiches into grocery stores, Walmart, Target, etc. But, for now we’re selling DTC. We are currently serving the Nashville area but plan to open up ghost kitchens in other cities and expand (depending on demand).

I know what you’re thinking…does this idea make CENTS? Here’s my thinking:

CONTROL: Check. I have total control over the business. We use a private delivery network to ship sandwiches. We source ingredients from a handful of suppliers. Social media (Instagram) is obviously a critical marketing channel. But, we’re not necessarily reliant on it for sales. Have our own website + are trying to grow our email list.

ENTRY: The barriers to entry are admittedly a little bit low. We have a unique recipe that we’ve created and know is delicious. But, creating a frozen sandwich isn’t quite rocket science. Hoping to make up for this by building a strong brand.

NEED: Frozen breakfast sandwiches already exist, so the need is there. Our product is just a better alternative to what’s on the market. But, I'm curious to see if the need will be strong enough for people to buy them online.

TIME: Check. We deliberately went after the frozen food market so that we can package products in bulk. Once revenue picks up we’ll hire a team to take this over, freeing us to work on our business (not in it).

SCALE: Check. Frozen food products are much easier to scale than serving sandwiches fresh (again, this is why we went the frozen route).

I’m mainly just looking for support and guidance from the community. Excited to hear any comments, feedback, or ideas!

You can check out the company here:

https://www.lemmegetuhh.co
https://www.instagram.com/lemmegetuhh.co?igsh=d25rbWp1bTBlcnhp&utm_source=qr
Hi! I'm currently reading this book "12 months to 1 millions" that share a lot of helpful tips for people in your type of business. It might be worth taking a look. Good luck!

Become a Fastlane Member Today to Read More or Comment.

This thread has
more posts!

Join MJ DeMarco's Inner Circle and Rub Shoulders with Other Millionaire Entrepreneurs

Imagine a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been the driving force of Fastlane, contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With over 38,000 posts game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve freedom. Join 90,000+ members and access a vast library of 1,000,000+ posts from entrepreneurs worldwide.

Fastlane isn’t just another community led by an absent guru. By joining, you enter MJ’s inner circle—a supportive home where you’re never alone. Embrace true mentorship and transform your entrepreneurial journey with the Fastlane Forum.

Basic Membership (Monthly)

• Read all threads in the main forums/categories.
  • Post comments in existing topics.
  • React to any comment/post.
  • Find valued content: Sort big threads by best posts.
  • Promote your biz: Reply signatures.
  • Cancel anytime

$7 per month

Join Now

Basic Membership (Yearly)

• Save 44% vs monthly
  • Read all threads in the main forums/categories.
  • Post comments in existing topics.
  • React to any comment/post.
  • Find valued content: Sort big threads by best posts.
  • Promote your biz: Reply signatures.
  • Crush Goals: 30% Off GoalSumo.com Subscription
  • Cancel anytime

$47 per year

Join Now

VIP Insider Membership

• Same as basic plus...
  • Guaranteed read and response from MJ DeMarco*
  • Access to the private Insider forum for more advanced users.
  • Save the best: bookmark/archive ability
  • No non-sponsor ads
  • Crush Goals: 50% Off a GoalSumo.com Subscription

$119.88 per year

Join Now

* If you post any question or problem within the INSIDER forum, this guarantees MJ will read and respond to your post to the best of his ability at least one time. This guarantee does not imply a lifetime dialogue or a personal ongoing mentorship. Again, MJ has authored more than 38,000 responses at this forum since 2007.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...