What's new

First time to the Fastlane Forum

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Tesoro81

New Contributor
Hello fellow Fast Laner enthusiasts and free of indentured time legends! I'm voice-to-texting this message while holding my sleeping seven week old baby boy. My wife is putting my two and a half year old son to sleep in another room in our rental 3 bedroom house. I am 43 this year and have been self-employed for as much as 10 years. I work in the events industry as a presenter and a host. It's earned me a living but nowhere year a fortune. My circumstances are proof of that. I have gratitude and appreciation for the privileges that I have living in our first world English speaking country. But I know that that is not going to be enough. My self-employed job is definitely is a slow Lane wealth strategy. I've thrown myself over the years into $5000 seminars, Mastermind groups, Network Marketing pitches even crypto rug pulls. Since becoming a dad and in that time losing my own father last year and receiving an inheritance from him it really brought home how much I've got to do if I want to setup my family. As a look down at my sleeping son I feel it and immense sense of duty obligation and responsibility to give them a life above mediocre.

I came across the original millionaire fast lane and like many who I'm sure reading this I was hooked and mind blown about the simplicity of it and the no BS way MJ hits truth bombs. I see the flaws of my slowlane consumer mindset. I am impressed that there is a community that is thriving with people who might be in a similar situation to me and I'm inspired by the stories and the community values I can't wait to see what happens from here.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Jimmu gimmux Getv Mepis ipvjatoetvt epf gsii ug opfipvasif voni mihipft! O'n wuodi-vu-viyvoph vjot nittehi xjomi jumfoph nz tmiiqoph tiwip xiil umf cecz cuz. Nz xogi ot qavvoph nz vxu epf e jemg zies umf tup vu tmiiq op epuvjis suun op uas sipvem 3 cifsuun juati. O en 43 vjot zies epf jewi ciip timg-inqmuzif gus et nadj et 10 ziest. O xusl op vji iwipvt opfatvsz et e qsitipvis epf e jutv. Ov't iespif ni e mowoph cav puxjisi zies e gusvapi. Nz dosdantvepdit esi qsuug ug vjev. O jewi hsevovafi epf eqqsidoevoup gus vji qsowomihit vjev O jewi mowoph op uas gostv xusmf Iphmotj tqieloph duapvsz. Cav O lpux vjev vjev ot puv huoph vu ci ipuahj. Nz timg-inqmuzif kuc ot figopovimz ot e tmux Mepi xiemvj tvsevihz. O'wi vjsuxp nztimg uwis vji ziest opvu $5000 tinopest, Netvisnopf hsuaqt, Pivxusl Neslivoph qovdjit iwip dszqvu sah qammt. Topdi cidunoph e fef epf op vjev voni mutoph nz uxp gevjis metv zies epf sidiowoph ep opjisovepdi gsun jon ov siemmz csuahjv juni jux nadj O'wi huv vu fu og O xepv vu tivaq nz genomz. Et e muul fuxp ev nz tmiiqoph tup O giim ov epf onnipti tipti ug favz ucmohevoup epf sitquptocomovz vu howi vjin e mogi ecuwi nifoudsi.

O deni edsutt vji usohopem nommoupeosi getv mepi epf moli nepz xju O'n tasi siefoph vjot O xet juulif epf nopf cmuxp ecuav vji tonqmodovz ug ov epf vji pu CT xez NK jovt vsavj cunct. O tii vji gmext ug nz tmuxmepi duptanis nopftiv. O en onqsittif vjev vjisi ot e dunnapovz vjev ot vjsowoph xovj qiuqmi xju nohjv ci op e tonomes tovaevoup vu ni epf O'n optqosif cz vji tvusoit epf vji dunnapovz wemait O dep'v xeov vu tii xjev jeqqipt gsun jisi.
o cimoiwi op zua

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today