The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

First tiny taste of passive income

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Ikke

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Jul 20, 2012
Netherlands
Been away on holiday to Italy for the last 3 and half weeks and had a friend take over the logistics of my business. So while I was enjoying my holiday I had money coming in. It was not much, but it was coming in while I was 1200Km away climbing the Mont Blanc, visiting Monaco, laying on the beach, driving some of the greatest mountain roads in Europe.

All I know is, I want more of this.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

yahdmon

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
42%
May 3, 2012
I live in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Congrats.
My common response to stories like this, even with meager return is to say, hey, at least you are on the road. You might not be up to speed, so you still have your flashers on and that is better than not having anything at all working while you are away, asleep, or driving down the road. It is indeed the greatest feeling there is.
Once you have experienced it, you will never be satisfied working for/waiting on a paycheck.

Chazmania

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
174%
May 23, 2013
USA
That's awesome! Passive income is the best!

Stephen

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
105%
Mar 3, 2013
Good for you! All that means is now you just need to hire someone full time for that one so you can build another successful business! Great for you and keep it up!!

Ikke

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Jul 20, 2012
Netherlands
Thanks everyone for the nice words.

I have been looking at buying a garage box to add more "passive" income. And to put my savings to work.

But my calculations suggest it would only give between 4.0% and 5.5% ROI after taxes. (See this thread)

This seems quite low to me and I think there should be better investments out there.

Last edited by a moderator:

brycer9

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
49%
Jan 21, 2013
Wow, enlightening.

I don't know if you're trying to boost your post count or what, but your posts arent really adding to the conversation or even adding any value at all. Just trying to help you out. You will get more if you give more

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.