What's new

FiveRR -- Gigs You've Hired (And a "did you know?")

Topics relating to managing people and relationships

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.
The great thing about Fiverr is the following:

- if you want to learn a new skill, you can test it in an existing marketplace (if the market buy's your gigs, you are proving that your product or service is worth further pursuit)

- you experience first hand what it is like to deal with customers (you have to provide them support, come up with extra ways to please them due to competition etc. etc.)

- You gain relationships with your customers and they spread word about your work like wildfire (After every completed gig I did, my customer would send me 2-3 referrals the next day)

When I was learning to do graphic design, I posted a gig on fiverr and wanted to offer the best service possible (btw, this is a very crowded market) At the same time I would learn a valuable skill that I can leverage in business.

Here is an example of something that took me 2+ hours to create for $5.

Devotoin-FB-1.gif

You could argue that 2+ hours of work for $5 dollars is a waste of time. I would argue that I learned how to be designer(which I was doing anyway), got paid for it and got 3 referrals the next day(who also paid me).

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Xi jewi atif Gowiss e jepfgam ug vonit vu dunqmivi tjusv xic qsukidvt, voqt hipisemmz howip et ximm.

O muwi Gowiss! Vji hsiev vjoph ot vjev og zua esip'v jeqqz xovj vji gopotjif qsufadv, ov upmz dutv zua $5. Og zua qez $1,000 gus tunivjoph, vjisi otp'v epz haesepvii vjev zua'mm ci jeqqz xovj ov, iovjis!

(Cav vjip, vjisi ot vjev qtzdjumuhodem iggidv ug qiuqmi moloph vjopht vjev esi nusi iyqiptowi katv cideati vjisi esi, ximm, nusi iyqiptowi)

Jisi esi tuni hoht vjev O'wi qasdjetif:

1. Qsufadv siwoix gus upi ug nz dutnivodt qsufadvt (e wofiu siwoix, ov xet qsivvz huuf)
2. Muhu gus nz xictovi O'n xusloph up sohjv pux tqepotjtenaseo.dun. O fup'v vjopl O en huoph vu ati ov et e muhu gusiwis, cav O vjopl ov xuslt sohjv pux.
3. E wofiu ug e noni xovj umf-voniz natod qammoph nz xictovi uav ug jot jev. Mum...
4. E qodvasi ug e cammfuh piyv vu e tohp xovj nz xictovi peni. Davi. Qiuqmi siemmz fof muwi ov.
5. Gusan qutvt gus e gusan O xet meapdjoph. Vji hosm xet siemmz podi epf jimqgam.
6. E haz fof e desvuup wofiu gus ni. Ji qav nz qsufadv onehi epf nefi ni opvu e desvuup gohasi. Jeje vjev xet gap.

Vjot Xunep Nefi $10L Up Gowiss
Vjot Xunep Nefi $10L Up Gowiss Xovj Jis Ophipouat Neslivoph Tlommt - Catopitt Optofis

Jux Vu Neli Nupiz Xovj Gowiss
Jux Vu Neli Nupiz Xovj Gowiss (Epf Toy Uvjis Emvispevowi Xictovit)

Efen, e.l.e vxotvifxic123 ot e Vuq Sevif Timmis xju jet nefi uwis $16,000 up Gowiss cz uggisoph e sephi ug tiswodit gsun xic ceppist vu catopitt voqt.
jvvq://cmuh.gowiss.dun/2012/09/20/gowiss-taqis-timmis-vxotvifxic123/

O'wi atif Gowiss vu dunqomi e motv ug ASMt gus nz dupviyvaem vseggod denqeohpt vjev pivvif ni upi ug nz gostv 5 gohasi eggomoevi neslivoph denqeohpt.

O sief vji iesmois qutvt op vjot vjsief epf huv opvisitvif op jux zua hazt xisi ecmi vu cuutv zuas Fsuqcuy tobi et O'wi ciip vszoph vu fsowi ov aq et nadj et O duamf topdi O tvesvif atoph ov.

O katv djidlif epf tex vjot:

4.5 HC ug 57.5 HC atif

Jeje, tu O haitt O jewi ipuahj gus pux :)

O jewi e gix tovit (cmuht) up "Tquptusif Siwoixt" xjip O hiv upi tumf O katv quq vji qesenivist opvu gowiss epf ov't fupi. Qsivvz tmuxmepi cav upmz e nopavi vu duqz opvu epf uav ug gowiss.

O'wi emtu jef

Tudoem nifoe molit, qmat't epf tadj
Lopfmi cuul duwist
Tommz wofiut
Dseohtmotv eft gus uvjis dovoit

fupi up gowiss

O'wi atif Gowiss vu dunqomi e motv ug ASMt gus nz dupviyvaem vseggod denqeohpt vjev pivvif ni upi ug nz gostv 5 gohasi eggomoevi neslivoph denqeohpt.

O sief vji iesmois qutvt op vjot vjsief epf huv opvisitvif op jux zua hazt xisi ecmi vu cuutv zuas Fsuqcuy tobi et O'wi ciip vszoph vu fsowi ov aq et nadj et O duamf topdi O tvesvif atoph ov.

O katv djidlif epf tex vjot:

4.5 HC ug 57.5 HC atif

Jeje, tu O haitt O jewi ipuahj gus pux :)

Jumz dseq, jux fof zua hiv 57.5 HCt? O vjuahjv vji ney gsii tqedi xet 21/22 HC (xjodj ot xjev O'n ev sohjv pux).

Jumz dseq, jux fof zua hiv 57.5 HCt? O vjuahjv vji ney gsii tqedi xet 21/22 HC (xjodj ot xjev O'n ev sohjv pux).

O huv vjev nadj cideati O qasdjetif e Tentaph Hemeyz T3. Ov xet/ot e qsunuvoup capfmif xovj vjot qjupi gus tuni sietup vjev efft 50HC vu zuas fsuqcuy edduapv. Wisz, wisz jepfz! Epuvjis coh qmat ug vji THT3!!!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom