The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Franchise Development Help?

Marketing, social media, advertising

Saint

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
215%
Sep 11, 2022
Hey guys, does anyone know where I could find a course, playbook, or consultant that would help make a business franchise-able? For instance - whatever Edible Arrangements or Nothing Bundt Cake would do to market, sell, hire, etc. when they launch in a new market (especially before they became household names). Where can I learn what they'd do?

I'm not sure I want to franchise, and I'm certainly not there yet to justify selling franchises, but my business is similar to Edible Arrangements or Nothing Bundt Cake with a different product. I think anything that would work for them would work for me.

My business is going fairly well. I have a few sales channels that are growing, but right now it's somewhat all over the place. My thought is I could just buy one of those franchises and learn how they operate directly from them, but is there some way to learn what they'd teach me without actually buying the franchise?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Bounce Back

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Dec 30, 2023
Florida
Hey guys, does anyone know where I could find a course, playbook, or consultant that would help make a business franchise-able? For instance - whatever Edible Arrangements or Nothing Bundt Cake would do to market, sell, hire, etc. when they launch in a new market (especially before they became household names). Where can I learn what they'd do?

I'm not sure I want to franchise, and I'm certainly not there yet to justify selling franchises, but my business is similar to Edible Arrangements or Nothing Bundt Cake with a different product. I think anything that would work for them would work for me.

My business is going fairly well. I have a few sales channels that are growing, but right now it's somewhat all over the place. My thought is I could just buy one of those franchises and learn how they operate directly from them, but is there some way to learn what they'd teach me without actually buying the franchise?
Hop on LinkedIn and find someone who runs one of the similar ones. Offer to buy them lunch. Go from there. If not say you are doing market research and can pay $x for them to participate in a survey.

Saint

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
215%
Sep 11, 2022
Hop on LinkedIn and find someone who runs one of the similar ones. Offer to buy them lunch. Go from there. If not say you are doing market research and can pay $x for them to participate in a survey.
Thanks for the advice! Interesting idea...think someone running a somewhat competitive one would share about how they do things? I guess I could find a franchise with similar marketing efforts but more complementary.

I was hoping to find something I could do myself, like a course, book, or consultant. That's definitely worth a try though.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.