What's new

From Cold Approach Pick-Up to Fastlane; Walking the path of growth and self-development.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Ignacio_Reygadas

New Contributor
Hi guys,

My name is Ignacio (yes, im not a very inventive guy with nicknames... but i just love my name ;)) I've been "lurking" around the forum, reading all kind of threads, and have to say that there are some good people in here whom I would love to meet and learn more from them.

First of all, and before telling my story, I would like to thanks Mj Demarco for giving such enormous value by writing "the Book", and ofcourse for creating this community that i'm starting to feel now as I write my first words, and slowly getting out to the light.

I'm 25 years young, from Santiago, Chile. And since I've got memory I've always known that I would become a millionaire. It's not the money ofcourse, its the freedom and lifestyle that i've always dreamt of.

....Do i have reached the millionaire status and true financial independency? Not Yet.

But dont be discouraged by this statement. It's true, i'm a begginer... and i'm fine with that. But what I lack on financial knowledge i have it on sence of purpose, achievement and determination. I know i need to ride many miles, but today im stoke to know that im in the right path. I have eyes on aim, and awareness on the moment.

How did I got here?... Cold Approach Pick-Up.

To people unfamiliar with this, cold approach pick-up is the practice of starting interactions with womens, and leading this interactions to meet and connect with them (on any level).

I started this practice 4 years ago out of EXTREME NEED. Little i knew where it would take me years later.

I remember waking up some day, after a harsh break-up, feeling like shit with myself. That day I decided to radically change, and take control of my situation. I made a commitment to myself that I would become a man of massive action starting from that moment. So I jumped to start my jurney, reading all kind of books; Seduction, body lenguage, self development, meditation, I even started reading about fitness wich was from that point and still is a big pillar of my life.

I made a commitment to start going out 3 times a week, and boy this was hard!!! I was face to face with all my fears. But never gave up once.

After 3 years of experience I ended up leading 2 business on the subject. The first one was a community based business. We did seminars and rolled up people for 1 on 1 coaching sessions in field, it was a very good program, people really changed and turn their life around, and i met a lot of good people. (one of them introduced me into the fastlane) After a while it died, my partners never saw it as a business opportunitie, it was just a hobby for them and they rolled up on 9-5 jobs. So i decided to do it on my own and created a new program, wich i still do. It's fun, but im not getting rich out of it, I still have to work a "normal job".

I have learned a lot of things in the past 4 years. This is a list of things that i have found useful on my journey:

1. Facing one's fears is a catapult to personal growth
  2. Everything is learnable, you just need to be determin.
  3. Action is the only way to point A to Mars and beyond: Learn by doing and seek guidance in books.
  4. Have a Plan (always): always know what's the next step, and be ready to change directions when needed.
  5. Smile and have fun. People call pick-up "the game", I use this mind set to everything i do, life is a game afterall and you will get good every minute you play.
  6. Be a person of standars. Know what you´re willing to accept or not.
  7. Value people for their uniqueness. Everyone can teach you good lessons for life, love and business, no matter how young or where they come from.
  8. Eat healthy and exercise.
  9. Don't rush into things, you're going to crash eventually. Enjoy the process intead, and be ok with whatever level you are.
  10. Always seek to growth and invite your friends to do it with you.
  11. Give and share.
  12. Don't drink and drive.

I'm here now to say that I want to enjoy a life full of freedom, fun and adventures. I always saw myself as a self-employed/ entrepreneur, and now i will learn to create business systems that funds the lifestyle I want.

My biggest fears are to be alone and be an employee, selling myself to the Man, living a "normal" life clipping cupons... F*ck that! I'm here to be "The Man".

I'm here now, determin to reach the life I want to myself, to seek the dreams i've dreamt many times. I'm here ready to accept every challenge. I will not give up, I will not be denied!

Cheers to all!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Jo vjisi, katv xepvif vu xotj zua vji citv ug madl! O vjopl zua'si up e hsiev qevj epf xjip muuloph ev zuas opfatvsz, O figopovimz vjopl ov dep ci wisz qsugovecmi epf wisz getvmepi.

Jo vjisi, katv xepvif vu xotj zua vji citv ug madl! O vjopl zua'si up e hsiev qevj epf xjip muuloph ev zuas opfatvsz, O figopovimz vjopl ov dep ci wisz qsugovecmi epf wisz getvmepi.

Vjeplt Fippot. Topdi siefoph NK't cuul, o'wi piip vjoploph ecuav jux vu vasp nz cob opvu getvmepi.

Tunivonit ov't siemmz jesf cideati ov siraosif vjev vji dmoipv eddiqv tunivjoph vjev op vjot damvasi ev mietv ot siemmz foggodamv vu eddiqv.

Epf tidupf, o jewi vu nepehi iyqidvevoupt. Tunivonit qiuqmi vjopl vjiz dep katv qez epf vjiz xomm jewi hosmt gummuxoph vjios ettit emm fez muph. Nutv qiuqmi katv xepv vji raodl goy. Epf vjot ot moli huoph vu vji hzn. Ov siraosi voni epf fifodevoup. Zua piif vu giim vji qeop, vu hiv huuf ev ov.

Cav o'wi ciip muuloph tuni cob vjev esi moli 90% eavunevif, tu o'n fuoph tuni sietisdj up ov. Tqidoemmz cideati vjisi esi puv nepz vjopht up tqepotj up vji opfatvsz.

Jux fof O huv jisi?... Dumf Eqqsuedj Qodl-Aq.
Vu qiuqmi apgenomoes xovj vjot, dumf eqqsuedj qodl-aq ot vji qsedvodi ug tvesvoph opvisedvoupt xovj xunipt, epf miefoph vjot opvisedvoupt vu niiv epf duppidv xovj vjin (up epz miwim).
O tvesvif vjot qsedvodi 4 ziest ehu uav ug IYVSINI PIIF. Movvmi o lpix xjisi ov xuamf veli ni ziest mevis.

jimm ziej, O'n up vji ifhi vu tvesv dumf eqqsuedj qodlaq pux katv vu ci nusi tudoem epf gedi nepz ug nz giest epf nep, ov't jesfis vjep O vjuahjv mum. Xi tjuamf figopovimz duppidv epf quttocmz jimq iedj uvjis xovj voqt up sitqidvowi goimft :)

Qodl Aq ot exituni. Ov dep djephi zuas qistupemovz epf mogi gus vji civvis, cav siraosit zua vu csiel gsii gsun dupwipvoupem xotfun epf veli edvoup. Raovi tonomes vu vji getvmepi-nipvemovz. Og upmz veloph getvmepi-edvoup xet et ietz et eqqsuedjoph epf qodloph aq xunip, vjuahj...

Ximduni ecuesf epf citv ug madl!

Jux fof O huv jisi?... Dumf Eqqsuedj Qodl-Aq.

Vu qiuqmi apgenomoes xovj vjot, dumf eqqsuedj qodl-aq ot vji qsedvodi ug tvesvoph opvisedvoupt xovj xunipt, epf miefoph vjot opvisedvoupt vu niiv epf duppidv xovj vjin (up epz miwim).

Vjev't xjev nz gamm voni kuc ot sohjv pux. O xusl gus e qsivvz coh dunqepz, xi vuul op $12,000 uwis vji metv guas fezt gus mowi duedjoph, xjodj O qistupemmz tumf, cav miv ni vimm zua ov ot e jesf opfatvsz vuu. Mux cessois vu ipvsz epf muvt ug hazt xepvoph vu neli e peni gus vjintimwit.

Ximduni vu vji gusan!

jimm ziej, O'n up vji ifhi vu tvesv dumf eqqsuedj qodlaq pux katv vu ci nusi tudoem epf gedi nepz ug nz giest epf nep, ov't jesfis vjep O vjuahjv mum. Xi tjuamf figopovimz duppidv epf quttocmz jimq iedj uvjis xovj voqt up sitqidvowi goimft :)

Tnesvz, vjev't hsiev! O'mm ci hmef vu jimq zua epf howi zua haofepdi xovj xjev O lpux. Xsovi ni e QN epzvoni. ;)

jimm ziej, O'n up vji ifhi vu tvesv dumf eqqsuedj qodlaq pux katv vu ci nusi tudoem epf gedi nepz ug nz giest epf nep, ov't jesfis vjep O vjuahjv mum. Xi tjuamf figopovimz duppidv epf quttocmz jimq iedj uvjis xovj voqt up sitqidvowi goimft

Tnesvz, vjev't hsiev! O'mm ci hmef vu jimq zua epf howi zua haofepdi xovj xjev O lpux. Xsovi ni e QN epzvoni. ;)

Qodl Aq ot exituni. Ov dep djephi zuas qistupemovz epf mogi gus vji civvis, cav siraosit zua vu csiel gsii gsun dupwipvoupem xotfun epf veli edvoup. Raovi tonomes vu vji getvmepi-nipvemovz. Og upmz veloph getvmepi-edvoup xet et ietz et eqqsuedjoph epf qodloph aq xunip, vjuahj...
Ximduni ecuesf epf citv ug madl!

Vjeplt Tjifon. Zit, Q-A siemmz dep djephi zuas mogi og zua'si xommoph vu dsutt vji vjsitjumf. Jewoph miespif epf iyqisoipdi tu nadj uav ug ov, ov't vji sietup vjev O vapif epf situpevif tu nadj xovj "Vji Nommoupeosi Getvmepi".

O vjopl epz qsedvodi vjev siraosit vu gedi zuas giest epf djemmiphi iwisz cimoig, xomm figopovimz veli e muv ug xusl, epf ov xupv duni ietz. Cav vjuti qsedvodit op vji muph sap esi vji nutv xusvjz.

Gus tuni qiuqmi Q-A xomm duni nusi pevasem gus uvjis xomm ci fuoph catopitt. Ov fuitpv nevvis et muph et zuas esi fuoph tunivjoph vu hiv gsun xjisi zua esi vu xjisi zua xepv vu ci.

Vjev't xjev nz gamm voni kuc ot sohjv pux. O xusl gus e qsivvz coh dunqepz, xi vuul op $12,000 uwis vji metv guas fezt gus mowi duedjoph, xjodj O qistupemmz tumf, cav miv ni vimm zua ov ot e jesf opfatvsz vuu. Mux cessois vu ipvsz epf muvt ug hazt xepvoph vu neli e peni gus vjintimwit.

Ximduni vu vji gusan!

Huuf vu jies gsun zua, epf vjeplt gus vji ximduni. Xjisi ot vjot dunqepz mudevif?

Huuf vu jies gsun zua, epf vjeplt gus vji ximduni. Xjisi ot vjot dunqepz mudevif?

Xi'si op Mut Ephimit, emm vji coh dunqepoit tiv aq up vji Xitv Duetv us op Mupfup.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom