What's new

From Feeling Tired to Energized - When You Know You've "Got it."

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Revuelto_Reveals

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Recently after hitting a certain milestone and stumbling upon certain conclusions, I've discovered many things in the shortest amount of time. After having just turned 29 (milestone) and realizing that this is the last year of my second decade (conclusion), I've noticed a sort of change beginning within me. I've noticed a certain mental shift begin to take place. It was subtle, but it was there.

Reading used to be a pastime, something I would do to "pass time," to feel productive but not actually accomplish anything or make any noticeable changes, to receive compliments from the people I'd strike up conversation with about how "you're so smart!" which, though pleasant, didn't put dollars in my accounts. Now reading is something that fuels my idea generator, informs my decision making, and helps me to provide value to clients.

Instead of filling my head with thoughts of what I'd do "when the time was right," I utilized what I had at my disposal and started from there to act on these ideas. A certain guilt began to wash over me - if I am to constantly be receiving these compliments about my mental aptitudes, if I am to be held in such a high regard by co-workers, if my bosses are to be smiling at me glad to see I've come to work as opposed to being disappointed - aren't I kind of wasting my talents by not using them to generate income and success?

Here's a small list of some of the changes that took place when this weird "shift" occurred:
1) Ideas became inspiration to act, and I began moving toward my dreams instead of living them out in my head
2) I began making concrete plans to achieve my goals and making them realistic and attainable
3) I genuinely began to actually *believe* I was worth the ten million dollars I've always told myself I would accumulate
4) I began renovating a home with no help, by myself, because of my firm belief that I will be rewarded after I begin to take action, rather than for simply having the thoughts that "one day I'll accomplish X."

There are many more, and I would love to discuss in further detail to anyone curious, but those are the gist.

My fellow travelers, are there any "tells" that make you just know, emotionally as opposed to intellectually in the wise words of Earl Nightingale, that you're actually progressing toward your desired dream life? Would love to facilitate some discussion!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
O'n 28 epf jewi iyqisoipdi vji teni vjoph zuas vemloph ecuav. Juxiwis Ov tiinif O xet sitotvepv vu e pix mogi emvjuahj O xepvif upi. Nz umf timg xet fitqisevimz dmophoph up et e pix civvis timg gusnif epf ot tvomm gusnoph.

O jewi ciduni nusi edvoup gudatif. O'wi csuahjv qiuqmi opvu nz mogi vjev esi tonomes epf nusi tu edvoup usoipvevif vjep O en epf ovt hsiev vu jewi cideati ov katv siopgusdit vjev vjopht piif vu ci fupi epf dunnovvoph epf fu vji vjoph ot vji nutv wemaecmi vjoph zua dep fu.

O'n nuwoph uav ug nz tmux mepi guapfevoupem kuc vjev liiq vji commt qeof epf miespoph e pix tlomm, vjev xomm ipecmi ni opdsieti juasmz qez epf vjip hiv ni tiv gus vji getv mepi.

O'mm ci sipuwevoph nz qsuqisvz tuup vjip timmoph ov.

Ov tiint moli xjev O jewi ipwotoupif gus vji gavasi ot jeqqipoph epf O dep edvaemmz cimoiwi ov.

Muuloph gusxesf vu xjev vji sitv ug vjot zies epf piyv zies csopht

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom