The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

From Freelancer to Coach: My Journey

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...
G

guestuser151

Finally getting around to posting my progress thread. So who am I? Currently, I am a freelance copywriter who is looking to change course in his journey towards absolute financial freedom.

So the question you might ask me is...why coaching? It's safe to say that I have a love for sharing value and helping people using my own perspectives, approaches, materials, etc.

To be more specific, I plan on becoming a public speaking coach that focuses on entrepreneurs. Like copywriting, public speaking is a must-learn skill. Sure, Toastmasters might be good for most..but remember that it might not be something for everyone.

So far in my journey, I've already made three calls with people who would be interested in learning how to improve their public speaking. I'm no natural or have TED talks under my belt. But I'm known for having a way with words, both written and spoken.

That's enough for now. Thanks for stopping by and stay tuned for the latest updates.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.