The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Get out of your bubble.

Anything related to matters of the mind

Eudaemonia

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Jul 8, 2023
Just had a talk with my best friend.

What if, whenever we get obsessed with something, we create a bubble ?
A bubble that gets the best of you.
Makes you think of nothing else besides your obsession.
Others will think you are stupid, but you cant see it.
A bubble that kills consciousness

This is the effect drugs have on humans. The worst effect drugs have is the bubble they create. You think of the drug instead of yourself. Your drug instead of your family. Your drug instead of your goals.

This can be applied to whatever you are addicted/obsessed with. Playing games a bit too much recently ? There goes your good sleep, your clear thinking and with that all of your future. I'm taking example of myself here, once you start being obsessed over gaming, sleep and school, or work even, dont matter no more.

You entered the bubble and it WILL be hard to get out of it, like with any addictives.

My advice here for you is, dont get obsessed with stuff, keep your consciousness and be aware of bubbles.

This principle can be used to obsess about work, at your own risks (among others : burnout, negligence of yourself and family, success).

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

se81renade

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Apr 8, 2024
You're right about how we can get totally wrapped up in stuff, like work or gaming, and it's like we're stuck in a bubble. It's really hard to take a break from work because it can suck you in just as much. And how do we even know if we're breaking free from that bubble?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.