The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

GiganticWebsites.com - We Build Sites with Thousands of Articles (30% - 50% Fastlane Discounts)

GiganticWebsites

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Feb 14, 2024
The discount page has been deactivated for the time being, so the 30% - 50% discounts are off the table at the moment of writing.

But patience will be rewarded and return, they shall!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

GiganticWebsites

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Feb 14, 2024
The now-traditional weekly 30-50% discount is here!

As such, the Fastlane discount page has been reactivated and will be removed once one person places an order.

To claim the deal, click HERE.

First come, first served!

GiganticWebsites

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Feb 14, 2024

GiganticWebsites

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Feb 14, 2024
Gone for now, the page will be back up soon though and I will update this thread once we can honor another discount.

GiganticWebsites

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Feb 14, 2024
What a fine day for science... aaaand for a 30% to 50% discount that can be claimed by clicking HERE.

One person only.

You know the rules

Dockid

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
169%
Aug 23, 2022
Been meaning to also share some case study data, should have done so yesterday but forgot. Those who want to take a look at DN.org's traffic evolution can analyze the following screenshots (posting them in chronological order):

https://giganticwebsites.com/DNorg/DNorg_Stats.PNG
https://giganticwebsites.com/DNorg/DNorg_Stats2.PNG
https://giganticwebsites.com/DNorg/DNorg_Stats3.PNG
https://giganticwebsites.com/DNorg/DNorg_Stats4.PNG
https://giganticwebsites.com/DNorg/DNorg_Stats5.PNG
Looks like DN.org is pulling in no traffic according to SEMRUSH. Also the new Google update is aiming at cracking down on AI spam websites. Can you provide some keywords where Dn.org is ranking & pulling traffic from.

Attachments

• dn.org.png
    dn.org.png
    169.8 KB · Views: 5

GiganticWebsites

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Feb 14, 2024
Looks like DN.org is pulling in no traffic according to SEMRUSH. Also the new Google update is aiming at cracking down on AI spam websites. Can you provide some keywords where Dn.org is ranking & pulling traffic from.

The screenshots provided two posts ago represent Google Analytics numbers, as displayed in the WordPress admin area via MonsterInsights (free version, so limited). I do not have access to their Google account, nor do we handle link building for them or anyone else. Just Web development and content.

No matter what it is you do, there's always a chance that a Google update affects you. Whether due to mistakes you have made or just collateral damage. The recent update represents a reiteration of the guidelines they've had for over a decade with a twist.

In an ideal world, Google wants you to do zero in terms of SEO. No optimized articles and no link building, just editorial links that people send your way because they like your content. In the real world, however, chances are that approach will not put you on the map, so any project that involves proactivity carries with it a certain degree of risk.

In my view, as long as the articles you publish are useful and visitors do not regret landing on your page, you will be fine. Especially for less competitive keywords, where people expect answers to their questions and not Nobel Prize or Pulitzer material. That being stated, whether we are referring to SEO or any other venture, nobody can guarantee anything.

Last edited:

Dockid

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
169%
Aug 23, 2022
The screenshots provided two posts ago represent Google Analytics numbers, as displayed in the WordPress admin area via MonsterInsights (free version, so limited). I do not have access to their Google account, nor do we handle link building for them or anyone else. Just Web development and content.

No matter what it is you do, there's always a chance that a Google update affects you. Whether due to mistakes you have made or just collateral damage. The recent update represents a reiteration of the guidelines they've had for over a decade with a twist.

In an ideal world, Google wants you to do zero in terms of SEO. No optimized articles and no link building, just editorial links that people send your way because they like your content. In the real world, however, chances are that approach will not put you on the map, so any project that involves proactivity carries with it a certain degree of risk.

In my view, as long as the articles you publish are useful and visitors do not regret landing on your page, you will be fine. Especially for less competitive keywords, where people expect answers to their questions and not Nobel Prize or Pulitzer material. That being stated, whether we are referring to SEO or any other venture, nobody can guarantee anything.
Can you provide some keywords that DN.org is currently ranking for on Google? Those stats show over 13k sessions in the last 30 days, it should be easy to provide me with some keywords if you're pulling in those numbers.

Not looking for SEO advice, just looking for some evidence that this website is pulling in that large volume of search traffic.

GiganticWebsites

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Feb 14, 2024
Can you provide some keywords that DN.org is currently ranking for on Google? Those stats show over 13k sessions in the last 30 days, it should be easy to provide me with some keywords if you're pulling in those numbers.

Not looking for SEO advice, just looking for some evidence that this website is pulling in that large volume of search traffic.
I don't have access to any reports, as they use the free MonsterInsights version (so what we can see through the WordPress backend is limited).

Plus, again, we do not offer any SEO services whatsoever and thus, how you generate traffic is entirely up to you.

WYSIWYG.

In other words, you can visit the website to check out past projects and should you order from us, you know what to expect: a website similar to those we have created thus far.

I'm sure developers will come along who promise the world in terms of SEO and that is their prerogative. We make zero SEO promises or traffic promises in general.

If you do not have plans with respect to how you will be generating traffic, I would advise against placing an order. Not saying this with any tongue-in-cheek intentions, just pointing out that I do not want to take on any burden of being responsible for SEO/traffic results.

GiganticWebsites

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Feb 14, 2024
This week's discount is coming a bit late, but it has now arrived nonetheless and can be accessed by clicking HERE.

One person only: first come, first served.

As soon as someone places an order and we get a chance to log into our server, the discount page will be removed again.

GiganticWebsites

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Feb 14, 2024
No longer available, but we'll be back next week unless something Earth-shattering happens :)

GiganticWebsites

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Feb 14, 2024
Yet again a bit late with this week's discount, but it's now live and you can take advantage of it by clicking HERE.

As usual: first come, first served. One person only.

GiganticWebsites

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Feb 14, 2024
Aaaaaaand it's gone!

For now, that is. We'll be back with another discount next week, hopefully not as late in the week this time around, so on Monday or Tuesday. Stay tuned!

GiganticWebsites

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Feb 14, 2024
Time to be productive right from day one this week, so click HERE to secure a discount that ranges from 30% to 50%.

Same rules:

1) One person only

2) First come, first served

GiganticWebsites

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Feb 14, 2024
Forgot to post an update late last week, sorry about that.

Another week, another discount!

Click HERE to claim your 30% to 50% discount.

You know the rules:

1) One person only

2) First come, first served

GiganticWebsites

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Feb 14, 2024
Things are yet again a bit crazy on your end, didn't get a chance to update the thread last week either. For now, we can continue offering one discount per week though, remains to be seen for how much longer :)

That being stated, let's get back to business: new week, new discount, 30% to 50% as usual.

Click HERE to claim it.

First come, first served!

One person only.

Spenny

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
385%
Nov 16, 2022
United Kingdom
I've done some digging; please correct me if I'm wrong. This may help with feedback on how you present yourself and your products.

The Products
Will get right down to business: we create beautiful WordPress websites that are... let's just say content-rich on steroids. With 500 articles as the bare minimum and the sky being the limit in terms of maximum.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but I wouldn't say your websites are beautiful. You may offer large quantities with gigantic websites, but the quality seems lacking. They look like basic WordPress templates cooked up in five minutes. It feels like it: the font, the slow image loading, the basic dry format. It's very 2010s, and I'm unsure who would pay a dollar for this. Even the simple use of engaging photos is not even utilised. The photos that are employed are low-quality stock images.

Some of the links are broken. I got redirected to the NBA on one of them. The effort level is on the floor.

1714323062961.png
1714323181257.png
1714323916990.png
1714323927406.png

People have already addressed traffic concerns, which is reasonable. Using a "You Get What You See" argument isn't going to convince people to hand over their money for a website that drives no traffic and is effectively useless in producing the bottom line. If you're offering a service, drill down to what people are looking for in traffic for sales.

Besides, I can improve these websites within an hour. Elementor is cheap, and ChatGPT is easy to use. Why would I pay you $650 for articles that don't convert, drive no traffic, and add no value to me?

Your Youtube Channel
You have evergreen content on your channel, but I find your subscribers vs views strange. You have 191k subs on YouTube, but only:

2.6k followers on X
~500 on Facebook
1600 on Instagram
12k on LinkedIn

There is usually more spillover onto other platforms.

I also find the direct proportionality of your views & subs rather strange.
1714324248614.png

Your engagement on all platforms is relatively low for such a big channel. We're talking thousands of views with a handful of comments. That doesn't make me confident that the content you produce will hook people & drive my sales.

Your Wikipedia Page
The majority of references are broken and lead to dead ends. Those highlighted are deadlines or irrelevant references.

1714325430488.png
I wouldn't be surprised if you wrote this to inflate some credibility. The facade falls quickly with more digging.

I've spent too long looking at this because I pulled on a thread, found an unravelling, and kept pulling. Your credibility has many gaps.

Your Purpose
I saw a phrase on your website that raised an eyebrow.
1714326603301.png
Is the reason you're doing this to provide value, benefit businesses, fulfil a need, or fulfil your ego?

I would ask yourself this because from what I see of the writing, the websites, and you throwing money at advertising that clearly isn't working, you're wasting your time and have to try something else. That, or you're trying to find a shmuck to hand over $650 for a crappy website, then bounce.

Jon822

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
271%
Nov 21, 2016
I've done some digging; please correct me if I'm wrong. This may help with feedback on how you present yourself and your products.

The Products

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but I wouldn't say your websites are beautiful. You may offer large quantities with gigantic websites, but the quality seems lacking. They look like basic WordPress templates cooked up in five minutes. It feels like it: the font, the slow image loading, the basic dry format. It's very 2010s, and I'm unsure who would pay a dollar for this. Even the simple use of engaging photos is not even utilised. The photos that are employed are low-quality stock images.

Some of the links are broken. I got redirected to the NBA on one of them. The effort level is on the floor.

View attachment 55633
View attachment 55634
View attachment 55635
View attachment 55636

People have already addressed traffic concerns, which is reasonable. Using a "You Get What You See" argument isn't going to convince people to hand over their money for a website that drives no traffic and is effectively useless in producing the bottom line. If you're offering a service, drill down to what people are looking for in traffic for sales.

Besides, I can improve these websites within an hour. Elementor is cheap, and ChatGPT is easy to use. Why would I pay you $650 for articles that don't convert, drive no traffic, and add no value to me?

Your Youtube Channel
You have evergreen content on your channel, but I find your subscribers vs views strange. You have 191k subs on YouTube, but only:

2.6k followers on X
~500 on Facebook
1600 on Instagram
12k on LinkedIn

View attachment 55637

Your engagement on all platforms is relatively low for such a big channel. We're talking thousands of views with a handful of comments. That doesn't make me confident that the content you produce will hook people & drive my sales.

Your Wikipedia Page
The majority of references are broken and lead to dead ends. Those highlighted are deadlines or irrelevant references.

View attachment 55638
I wouldn't be surprised if you wrote this to inflate some credibility. The facade falls quickly with more digging.

I've spent too long looking at this because I pulled on a thread, found an unravelling, and kept pulling. Your credibility has many gaps.

Your Purpose
View attachment 55640
Is the reason you're doing this to provide value, benefit businesses, fulfil a need, or fulfil your ego?

I would ask yourself this because from what I see of the writing, the websites, and you throwing money at advertising that clearly isn't working, you're wasting your time and have to try something else. That, or you're trying to find a shmuck to hand over $650 for a crappy website, then bounce.
I knew this was the case without even researching -- the ad, the "Fastlaner discount", all of it just screams garbage product hoping to reel in suckers who just don't want to deal with websites. Thanks for doing the due diligence and calling it out. It not only needed to be said so people are aware of what they are getting but it SHOULD also help the owner provide real value.

GiganticWebsites

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Feb 14, 2024
I'm sorry you feel that way, and I don't mean it in a condescending manner.

I get the skepticism.

And I can provide zero in the way of guarantees. It would be the easiest thing in the world for me to make super-attractive promises but I cannot.

We simply provide the best websites we can given the budgets we are working with. And I truly believe that while the articles are in no way Pulitzer material, they provide genuine value... certainly orders of magnitude more than such budgets could have facilitated pre-genAI. For example, let's assume you wanted a website with 500 articles three years ago... at $682, which is what we charge. What would you have received? Most likely content that made zero sense.

That being stated, I do not have much to say that has not already been addressed:

1) If you believe you can do a better job building these yourself and that it's worth your time, no problem

2) If you do not have any plans with respect to how you will be generating traffic, I would recommend not buying (we build the websites from A to Z but do not offer link building, social media marketing or any other addon services)

3) If you are interested in non-standard options on the Web development front, for example adding images, that can be arranged but we will have to charge more

Last edited:

Spenny

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
385%
Nov 16, 2022
United Kingdom
You haven't addressed the stuff related to your credibility, but oh well. You're part of your brand, and it's key that you uphold this image.

And I can provide zero in the way of guarantees. It would be the easiest thing in the world for me to make super-attractive promises but I cannot.
Why not make super attractive promises? I promise my customers that they get their needs fulfilled - reasonably.

And if you don't stand behind your product, why should anyone back you with their hard-earned dollars?
We simply provide the best websites we can given the budgets we are working with.
Then, it is not a competitive product that innovates against competition. After one quick Google search, I found this site.

Here is their offering:
  • Shortlisted for their service in multiple places
  • Loads of companies use them
  • CLEAR explanation of value-adds. I can see how it will benefit MY business.
    • 1714340661341.png
  • Testimonials
  • A website that looks like it's in 2024
On top of that, they are far cheaper than what you are offering. 1714340516067.png
I would get WordPress, install Elementor, get this service, churn out targeted articles that solve people's needs (not 500 lukewarm articles) and call it a day.

I don't need to do all the mental gymnastics and overcome the mental barrier of giving you $650, wondering if I just got conned.
And I truly believe that while the articles are in no way Pulitzer material, they provide genuine value... certainly orders of magnitude more than such budgets could have facilitated pre-genAI.
For example, let's assume you wanted a website with 500 articles three years ago... at $682, which is what we charge. What would you have received? Most likely content that made zero sense.
A quick mental math lesson.
My equation of my results is this.

Sales = (Article quantity + article quality)*Traffic

KEY SUCCESS CONDITIONS
Sales >> Amount invested
If Sales < Amount invested = squandering of capital

If traffic equals zero, I still get zero. It doesn't matter how many articles you give me; I still don't get any sales, so I will not invest in your service. You have no track record of driving results.

You've shown tiny snippets of "results" that could have come from anywhere. More than that, rather than traffic, what about conversion to sales? Which is all that matters in the end?
2) If you do not have any plans with respect to how you will be generating traffic, I would recommend not buying (we build the websites from A to Z but do not offer link building, social media marketing or any other addon services)
So why not offer it if people are asking?

My thoughts on this is that you're looking to exempt yourself from the outcome of your crappy service. "If it doesn't work, it's not our fault!".
3) If you are interested in non-standard options on the Web development front, for example adding images, that can be arranged but we will have to charge more
I'd rather pay $685 for a Bored Ape JPEG than for that "value add" of images. At least I get a funny-looking monkey for my desktop background & I get a Fastlane Forum profile picture.

I don't understand that you have been doing this for months and are using the same tactics as here. Your impressions and engagement are minuscule - where is the proof your service will work?
1714341783520.png
If you are getting people to buy your service with your offering - God save us.

Talking about Bored Ape JPEGs, I considered choosing between overpriced 2010 websites and a JPEG for where my money should go. I thought the funny monkey was a no-brainer, so I went out and bought one—this is a good investment of my $685. You'd have to be bananas not to pick this beast.
1714341548452.png
Look how cool he is. He shoots lasers from his eyes & is, after all, a great profile pic.

Last edited:

Oso

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
299%
Jan 18, 2022

The Products

View attachment 55633
View attachment 55634
View attachment 55635
View attachment 55636

Your Youtube Channel

2.6k followers on X
~500 on Facebook
1600 on Instagram
12k on LinkedIn

View attachment 55637

Your Wikipedia Page

View attachment 55638

Your Purpose
View attachment 55640

I second this entire train of thought/conclusion.
This is akin to selling someone a car, and then saying, "I said I'd sell you the car, but you have to find the engine yourself."

If all you're doing is charging top dollar for WordPress templates and some trash AI-generated "articles," then I feel obligated to point out I genuinely have no idea how your ad was approved on this forum. Especially considering your "business" completely goes against the entire spirit of TMF .

Hell, if memory serves me correctly, within the first ~20 pages of TMF , MJ shits on "WordPress developers" who sell trash templates without providing any actual value to their client(s).

Furthermore, if your entire "business model" truly is trash WordPress templates, then I can confidently say your selling skills would be better applied to nearly any other avenue. You do have a solid future in guru'ing, however, as there will always be a sea of "WordPress developers" out there who want to create trash websites for 50k and then dip. You already have an audience.

It's a shame that the standards of this forum are dwindling so excessively.

Cheers.

GiganticWebsites

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Feb 14, 2024
This is akin to selling someone a car, and then saying, "I said I'd sell you the car, but you have to find the engine yourself."

My analogy would be that you are building a hotel and we are the construction crew:

1) You decide where to place it (so in our case, you choose your niche/domain)

2) We build it for you as best we can

3) You take it from there, in other words you market it and run it moving forward (building traffic, in our situation)

Maybe you can hire a team that builds the hotel for you and also promotes it but most will only offer construction.

Even when it comes to strictly Web development, specialization can go a lot further: one person who only does logo design, one person who handles the design and another in charge of the programming dimension.

I respect your opinion but do not believe that the team which builds the site should also have to promote it.

Aidan04

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
221%
Apr 27, 2022
United States

The Products

View attachment 55633
View attachment 55634
View attachment 55635
View attachment 55636

Your Youtube Channel

2.6k followers on X
~500 on Facebook
1600 on Instagram
12k on LinkedIn

View attachment 55637

Your Wikipedia Page

View attachment 55638

Your Purpose
View attachment 55640

Detective Spenny on the case!!

Was really cool to see you unravel this whole thing, I never would've guessed just how shitty this forum ad was.

Jon822

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
271%
Nov 21, 2016
My analogy would be that you are building a hotel and we are the construction crew:

1) You decide where to place it (so in our case, you choose your niche/domain)

2) We build it for you as best we can

3) You take it from there, in other words you market it and run it moving forward (building traffic, in our situation)

Maybe you can hire a team that builds the hotel for you and also promotes it but most will only offer construction.

Even when it comes to strictly Web development, specialization can go a lot further: one person who only does logo design, one person who handles the design and another in charge of the programming dimension.

I respect your opinion but do not believe that the team which builds the site should also have to promote it.
Ya nice try but your lame analogy isn't going to cover the fact you want to overcharge to drag and drop WordPress templates and type in a topic prompt to AI. Spenny gave you necessary criticism as someone in one of your ad targets and you doubled down on your shit product.

What's the opposite of a productocracy? A Facebookracy? Do better or quit wasting your money to advertise here.

Last edited:

GiganticWebsites

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Feb 14, 2024
the fact you want to overcharge to drag and drop WordPress templates and type in a topic prompt to AI.

Can't remember one instance where PHP knowledge wasn't necessary for one of our projects... tweaking theme files, more specifically. One persistent and apparently minor issue and an hour of time is gone.

It all adds up.

Would be an interesting experiment for those who believe we overcharge to create one of these websites themselves. If you live anywhere in the West, I truly doubt you will conclude that it was worth your time.

All depends on your situation, though.

As mentioned earlier on in the thread: determine how much time it took you to create a website from start to finish (x hours) and then divide what we would have charged by x... that's what you'd be paying yourself per hour by doing it yourself.

If that value is greater than what you currently make per hour, it was worth it. If not, it wasn't.

Please keep in mind that those who order from us send their hosting details our way and do not touch a thing. Upon request, we can even set up hosting accounts for them. For the .pa website, we even helped the customer register the domain, with all the red tape involved: verification, registry-specific requirements like also having the matching .com.pa domain, email exchanges with the registrar's support staff... it's easy to say "oh well that's easy" for all the little things involved but they eat up more time than meets the eye.

Again, easy enough to experiment and figure out what works best for you.

Spenny

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
385%
Nov 16, 2022
United Kingdom
As mentioned earlier on in the thread: determine how much time it took you to create a website from start to finish (x hours) and then divide what we would have charged by x... that's what you'd be paying yourself per hour by doing it yourself.

If that value is greater than what you currently make per hour, it was worth it. If not, it wasn't.
You've got to be trolling.

Quick math lesson AGAIN.

Sales = (Article quantity + article quality)*Traffic

KEY SUCCESS CONDITIONS
Sales >> Amount invested

There is no evidence that $650 of investment will produce any value.

In your analogy, if you're a construction company making my hotel, you have no structural licenses, I have no evidence your staff is trained, and I have no guarantee that my building will collapse two days later. It's a poor deal.

You're focusing on the labour to make something, but it doesn't matter if it doesn't produce results. It's okay if you're doing trial and error, but that shouldn't cost someone $600.

@Andy Black I'm unsure how this ad was approved. I'm not asking it to be taken down, as it's a good case study of what not to provide to a customer. It's just a little confusing that the offer itself is pretty poor.

You remind me a lot of @rizbit's background and his Shananagans. There are a lot of cash grabs and no care for the customer—your approach would never be accepted on the forum.

Last edited:

GiganticWebsites

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Feb 14, 2024
KEY SUCCESS CONDITIONS
Sales >> Amount invested

To generate sales, different types of skill sets are required. A skill set puzzle, with Web development not being the only piece. A PHP programmer and a link builder have completely different skill sets.

It's ultimately your project.

You decide which construction company to hire, you decide which marketing company to hire.

Are you saying you would judge the construction company based on sales?

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I'm unsure how this ad was approved.

Sorry, but I don't spend countless hours of my time vetting advertisers, I let the community judge the merits of what someone is offering.

The rules on ads are pretty simple: No 4/5-figure coaching programs, no user offloading, and no affiliate marketing.

Hell, if memory serves me correctly, within the first ~20 pages of TMF , MJ shits on "WordPress developers" who sell trash templates without providing any actual value to their client(s).

Your memory isn't serving you correctly.

I never said this, EVER.

I have no issues with Wordpress devs who customize templates and sell them. I even bought a couple of them over the years.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.