The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Go Fastlane with ChatGPT: Full Guide + Free Prompts (Zero Excuses to Succeed)

Costa

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
618%
Dec 8, 2022
Zero to Hero
You probably have heard this "If you wanna become millionaire, find problems, and create solutions to those problems"

But we need to be realistic here, this is "Easier said than done", if was easy to do, everyone would be reading this on their own private jet flying to Dubai.

So, is this a valid excuse? Well... No!

So it's time to KILL ALL YOUR MOTHERLOVING EXCUSES...

I remember when @NeoDialectic said:

"Having trouble generating ideas? Don’t see any problems to solve? Most peoples problem is that they aren’t truly in the producer mindset yet. So that should definitely be the first thing to solve."

The "shortcut" to start a successful business is find a common problem with no (easy or popular) solution... that's well known.

Find "what people hate" and design a solution to that problem.

"I hate doing my taxes" "I hate this fawking ridiculous customer service" "Why healthy food tastes like dogwater"

You named it, we live in an era of negativity and discomfort... that's pure gold for us, it's the perfect time to profit.

Excuse: "I don't know what people hate"

Excuse Killer: Go outside, complain in public about anything (and see how poeple will follow through) or talk to your friends about what they hate.

Excuse: "I have social anxiety" "I don't friends" "I live in a third world country"

Excuse Killer: Search "Trustpilot" or "Yelp" and read Reviews.

Oh boy/girl you gonna find a ton of mad people complaining and kicking up a storm, that's for sure.

Don't believe me? Look what I've found in a minute:

Screenshot (787).pngScreenshot (791).png

Okay, so now you may ask "How the fawk can I make a business reading angry people?"

Here's when we gonna start using ChatGPT.

Excuse:
"BuT CoStA dUdE... XaTGtP iS BaNeD iN my cOunTrY"

Excuse Killer: Here you have 2 ways you can use ChatGPT

1: BAI Chat

Upside: You can use ChatGPT without creating an account and have different conversation tabs

Downside: You can't use GPT-4

2: Poe Chat (By Quora)

Upside: You can use GPT-4, you can use different chatbots and even create your own chatbot.

Downside: You need to create an account and you cannot have different conversation tabs.

---------------------------

Now let's begin shall we?

ChatGPT will give us a very detailed solid business Ideas from every "rant" and "pain point" we found on Trustpilot

Here's how it works:

Screenshot (793).png
Screenshot (794).png

Prompt:

Generate digital startup ideas based on the pain of the people. For example, when I say "[insert the pain/complain/problem here]", you generate a business plan for the digital startup complete with idea name, a short one liner, target user persona, user's pain points to solve, main value propositions, sales & marketing channels, revenue stream sources, cost structures, key activities, key resources, key partners, idea validation steps, estimated 1st year cost of operation, and potential business challenges to look for. Write the result in a markdown table.

Note: Sometimes will give you 1 or more ideas.
-----------------------------

Cool, you found your Big a$$ Idea. Now what?

We need to be sure that is actually a Good Idea and fits the CENTS Framework

I was about to create a Prompt but thankfully MJ "Saving 100$ per Month wont make you Rich" DeMarco made a very useful tool that let us know if our business idea suggested by ChatGPT is "Sugar honey iced tea" or "the next unicorn"

Here's the website:

https://www.grademybusinessidea.com

Spoiler: You also can use Chatgpt for this, you'll find it below (just keep reading)

------------------------------

Amazing, now you have picked your next business idea...

Like the great acclaimed philosopher thinker, astronaut nobel, emmy, oscar prize winner Shia Labeouff said:

justdoit.jpg

Really, just do it, try it, fail, try again, fail again, pivot, double down on what's working, and that's it!

Execution is getting your hands dirty, doing boring and stressful unpleasant things.

Here's some of the best must read threads about Execution:

Excuse: "I don't have money for employees, buy courses or mentorship"

Excuse Killer: You have a super asistant... use chatgpt like your employe, stop using AI for fun, use it like a Tool, like your slave, seriously this is F*cking LEVERAGE for FREE

Excuse #5: "But I need some contacts and and Networking"
Excuse Killer: You can use ChatGPT to write cold emails, it works better if you give the ai some context like this:

Screenshot (797).png
------------------------

Fine... you think I'm crazy. Let me show you how you can get MJ DeMarco as your Mentor without spending a penny or waiting months until he replies one of your questions.

Screenshot (800).png
Screenshot (798).png
Screenshot (799).png

Prompt:
I want you to act like MJ DeMarco. I want you to respond and answer like MJ DeMarco using the tone, manner and vocabulary MJ would use. Only answer like MJ DeMarco. You must know all of the knowledge of MJ DeMarco. MJ will be my Mentor in Life and Business. Like MJ DeMarco you must know the C.E.N.T.S Framework Principles. My first sentence is "Hey MJ"

Note: Sometimes it will need some Feedback from you, but feel free to change and improve this prompt.

---------

Here you have some useful prompts, but remember you can mix them, merge them, change details, use them as inspiration to create your own prompts and make your life and projects better and easier.

Notion Links (Not mine):

Advanced Guide + Prompts

500 Prompts

Sometimes your prompts will fail, so you'll need patience and practice to get the AI work as exactly you want. But hey! that's better to spend time watching Netflix.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
Oh my God! Thank you for the effort! Let me screenshot and save this webpage and text before it gets taken down!

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Great post, shows the incredible power of ChatGPT when one uses the correct prompts. Upgraded to NOTABLE.

Funky Monkey

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Jan 3, 2022
You probably have heard this "If you wanna become millionaire, find problems, and create solutions to those problems"

But we need to be realistic here, this is "Easier said than done", if was easy to do, everyone would be reading this on their own private jet flying to Dubai.

The "shortcut" to start a successful business is find a common problem with no (easy or popular) solution... that's well known.

"I hate doing my taxes" "I hate this fawking ridiculous customer service" "Why healthy food tastes like dogwater"

You named it, we live in an era of negativity and discomfort... that's pure gold for us, it's the perfect time to profit.

Excuse Killer: Go outside, complain in public about anything (and see how poeple will follow through) or talk to your friends about what they hate.

Excuse: "I have social anxiety" "I don't friends" "I live in a third world country"

Oh boy/girl you gonna find a ton of mad people complaining and kicking up a storm, that's for sure.

View attachment 48241View attachment 48244

Okay, so now you may ask "How the fawk can I make a business reading angry people?"

Excuse:

Upside: You can use ChatGPT without creating an account and have different conversation tabs

Upside: You can use GPT-4, you can use different chatbots and even create your own chatbot.

Downside: You need to create an account and you cannot have different conversation tabs.

ChatGPT will give us a very detailed solid business Ideas from every "rant" and "pain point" we found on Trustpilot

Here's how it works:

View attachment 48247
View attachment 48248

Prompt:

I was about to create a Prompt but thankfully MJ "Saving 100$ per Month wont make you Rich" DeMarco made a very useful tool that let us know if our business idea suggested by ChatGPT is "Sugar honey iced tea" or "the next unicorn"

Here's the website:

Spoiler: You also can use Chatgpt for this, you'll find it below (just keep reading)

Like the great acclaimed philosopher thinker, astronaut nobel, emmy, oscar prize winner Shia Labeouff said:

View attachment 48239

Really, just do it, try it, fail, try again, fail again, pivot, double down on what's working, and that's it!

Execution is getting your hands dirty, doing boring and stressful unpleasant things.

Excuse Killer: You have a super asistant... use chatgpt like your employe, stop using AI for fun, use it like a Tool, like your slave, seriously this is F*cking LEVERAGE for FREE

Excuse Killer: You can use ChatGPT to write cold emails, it works better if you give the ai some context like this:

View attachment 48249
------------------------

Fine... you think I'm crazy. Let me show you how you can get MJ DeMarco as your Mentor without spending a penny or waiting months until he replies one of your questions.

View attachment 48250
View attachment 48251
View attachment 48252

Prompt:

Note:
Sometimes it will need some Feedback from you, but feel free to change and improve this prompt.

---------

Here you have some useful prompts, but remember you can mix them, merge them, change details, use them as inspiration to create your own prompts and make your life and projects better and easier.

Notion Links (Not mine):

Advanced Guide + Prompts

500 Prompts

Sometimes your prompts will fail, so you'll need patience and practice to get the AI work as exactly you want. But hey! that's better to spend time watching Netflix.
I'm so excited for the next 10-20 years. Everyone brace themselves for a Cambrian explosion of digital startups.
I literally started building out an MVP for some saas site for fun yesterday after a shower thought and I was shocked at how good GPT-4 was. Something that would have taken me easily a month plus I did in less than 5 hours (would have been less but I'm not super code knowledgeable so I asked it a bunch of silly questions)

Also there are some interesting extra prompts you can find here for coding stuff
https://www.reddit.com/r/ChatGPT/comments/12gjp5b View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ChatGPT/comments/12gjp5b/ultimate_guide_for_building_a_startup_with/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

and AIRPM (a chatgpt chrome extension) has really good prompts for marketing/sales stuff

Last edited:

kima

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
114%
Mar 5, 2023

Excuse:

Here's how it works:

View attachment 48247
View attachment 48248

Prompt:

Here's the website:

View attachment 48239

View attachment 48249
------------------------

View attachment 48250
View attachment 48251
View attachment 48252

Prompt:

Note:
Sometimes it will need some Feedback from you, but feel free to change and improve this prompt.

---------

Notion Links (Not mine):

Advanced Guide + Prompts

500 Prompts

God damn dude this is a genius idea

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
Would be good when the web browsing plugin for ChatGPT comes out and it can surf the web and tell us humans exactly what business to start, and the exact blueprint and steps.

Brandonistaken

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Jan 30, 2023

Excuse:

Here's how it works:

View attachment 48247
View attachment 48248

Prompt:

Here's the website:

View attachment 48239

View attachment 48249
------------------------

View attachment 48250
View attachment 48251
View attachment 48252

Prompt:

Note:

---------

Notion Links (Not mine):

Advanced Guide + Prompts

500 Prompts

Holy moly this is incredible thanks a lot for this! already generated one awesome idea! plus that 500 prompts is something im defiantly going to reference back to often

Last edited:

Timotheus28

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Nov 17, 2022
Germany
This is awesome! Thanks for sharing!

9w13cky7

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Apr 26, 2023
Brussels, Belgium

Awesome post, loads for me to unpack and play around with as I try to find the sweet spot between ideas that both respond well to CENTS analysis and can leverage an ascending transaction model (because I want/need to start with worksheets - book as the freebie selling the low-cost, then progress onto service sold by the book and so forth).

BUT what I really wanted to ask was related to the low Trustpilot scores: do you, or anyone else, know of a good way to filter out the 'good' scores to find the bad ones (like the 1* ones). Thinking I could offer rescue plans to some businesses where I have a specific passion or direct knowledge...

All the best,
Guy

shayfer

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 9, 2023
Alabama

Excuse:

Here's how it works:

View attachment 48247
View attachment 48248

Prompt:

Here's the website:

View attachment 48239

View attachment 48249
------------------------

View attachment 48250
View attachment 48251
View attachment 48252

Prompt:

Note:

---------

Notion Links (Not mine):

Advanced Guide + Prompts

500 Prompts

Fantastic thread! I noticed this afternoon that my account finally got switched over to the new Beta Internet Browsing which I think will make it even better and easier.

MrRiaos

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jul 31, 2023
Thank you so much for this! This is the best thread I've consumed tonight and I will be putting action into it. Thank you again :clap::

Surgewave

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Oct 24, 2020
Bangalore, India

Excuse:

Here's how it works:

View attachment 48247
View attachment 48248

Prompt:

Here's the website:

View attachment 48239

View attachment 48249
------------------------

View attachment 48250
View attachment 48251
View attachment 48252

Prompt:

Note:

---------

Notion Links (Not mine):

Advanced Guide + Prompts

500 Prompts

I have been avoiding ChatGPT for some stupid strange reason. Thank you so much for sharing the effective way of using this tool. Your post has open the possibilities and hope

NPS

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Jan 25, 2023

Excuse:

Here's how it works:

View attachment 48247
View attachment 48248

Prompt:

Here's the website:

View attachment 48239

View attachment 48249
------------------------

View attachment 48250
View attachment 48251
View attachment 48252

Prompt:

Note:

---------

Notion Links (Not mine):

Advanced Guide + Prompts

500 Prompts

Thank you for sharing.

Trismigistus

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Sep 5, 2023
Great post, shows the incredible power of ChatGPT when one uses the correct prompts. Upgraded to NOTABLE.
I wanted to get your opinion, would use of chatgpt by entrepreneurs for idea generation hinder the development of an entrepreneurial mindset?

NervesOfSteel

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Aug 26, 2023

Excuse:

Here's how it works:

View attachment 48247
View attachment 48248

Prompt:

Here's the website:

View attachment 48239

View attachment 48249
------------------------

View attachment 48250
View attachment 48251
View attachment 48252

Prompt:

Note:

---------

Notion Links (Not mine):

Advanced Guide + Prompts

500 Prompts

You just solved a problem of not finding a problem ! ha ha !

Kudos!

benachan

PARKED
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 27, 2023
Thank you so much, your post was really insightful.

Hunday

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 13, 2023
This is awesome; The prompts, the execution threads, everything. I'll start using chatgpt for leverage now!

Spy

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Sep 3, 2023
I've been generating prompts for a while but you took it to another level! Fantastic thanks!

DAYLEGALLAGHER96

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Apr 3, 2016
Great post! Thanks for this. It's made me realise that I'm not utilizing chat gpt fully with the prompts I've been using previously, so I'm definitely going to play around with this some more.

Costa

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
618%
Dec 8, 2022
Zero to Hero
Great post! Thanks for this. It's made me realise that I'm not utilizing chat gpt fully with the prompts I've been using previously, so I'm definitely going to play around with this some more.

Thanks, and now with more similar tools like Gemini and other tools like Midjourney, Pika Labs, AI features in platforms like Notion, Grammarly, Youtube, you name it. There's a lot of leverage out there, and more things would be possible with the help of creativity and good prompts. If this is just the beginning, I cannot imagine what the future beholds.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.