The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

God, can you give me more?

Anything related to matters of the mind

Darklight

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
Jan 8, 2024
I am 180° different in mindset after all these posts both by others in my threads and the golden ones.

I was scarcity mindset, self comparing, surviving and super absurd.
I am now abundance mindset, self sufficient, living and appropriately absurd.

I was suffering from envy, jealousy and insecurity often hidden, repressed, but now it is gone and instead there is joy, happiness, love for not only mine, but others' results, and intense faith in god and his presence in this moment.

I was looking at all successful people as sick, ill and ignorant, when it was me, all of that was projection and made up self fulfilling prophecy, it is like a person who always had an infected skin who can't touch others finally healed it and now he is connected.

Nobody is better than anybody, we're all equally divine spiritual beings who came here to experience human world.

Do you realize the 180° of this statement?

It is this, thank you for everyone, there will be more of that - trust me, the success and insights you, me received here - there will be more, this forum is truly without exaggeration is sacred place.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

RightyTighty

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
203%
May 31, 2023
Arkansas
You’re doing it again - overthinking and writing more than you have to say. Your time would be better spent reading Gold Posts and moving forward, posting to report progress and provide value. Getting busy and getting your hands dirty would afford you less time to wander aimlessly inside your own head.

Darklight

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
Jan 8, 2024
You’re doing it again - overthinking and writing more than you have to say. Your time would be better spent reading Gold Posts and moving forward, posting to report progress and provide value. Getting busy and getting your hands dirty would afford you less time to wander aimlessly inside your own head.
I am never doing it again - remember, never.

Spenny

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
385%
Nov 16, 2022
United Kingdom
I am never doing it again - remember, never.
My friend, take on what @RightyTighty is saying. Absorb, learn.

When I was eighteen, I tried starting a self-improvement channel. I stopped, because I didn't know what I was talking about. I still don't.

Learn. Provide some value. Stop looking for events, announcing you're enlightened, and instead fall in love with creating something of value.

Matt Sun

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
253%
Oct 21, 2017
Argentina
Instead of studying gurus how about you read the book Ca$hvertising and make a sale this week ? That would be very cool and constructive for you. Literally no downside, find a decent product and practice marketing, make $.

SevenHeavens

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Feb 11, 2024
I am 180° different in mindset after all these posts both by others in my threads and the golden ones.

I was scarcity mindset, self comparing, surviving and super absurd.
I am now abundance mindset, self sufficient, living and appropriately absurd.

I was suffering from envy, jealousy and insecurity often hidden, repressed, but now it is gone and instead there is joy, happiness, love for not only mine, but others' results, and intense faith in god and his presence in this moment.

I was looking at all successful people as sick, ill and ignorant, when it was me, all of that was projection and made up self fulfilling prophecy, it is like a person who always had an infected skin who can't touch others finally healed it and now he is connected.

Nobody is better than anybody, we're all equally divine spiritual beings who came here to experience human world.

Do you realize the 180° of this statement?

It is this, thank you for everyone, there will be more of that - trust me, the success and insights you, me received here - there will be more, this forum is truly without exaggeration is sacred place.
So you are sayin that all of this self-help stuff is gonna get me rich?

Other than a temporary boost in self-image causing you to feel happier momentarily, what is there to get out of it?

Aidan04

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
219%
Apr 27, 2022
United States

When I was eighteen, I tried starting a self-improvement channel. I stopped, because I didn't know what I was talking about. I still don't.

Learn. Provide some value. Stop looking for events, announcing you're enlightened, and instead fall in love with creating something of value.
Spenny I think this forum is slowly being taken over by paranoid schizophrenics hahaha

Saad Khan

Amazon Ads Guy
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
Mar 14, 2021
Pakistan
When you ask God to give you more, God doesn't give you more. God gives you the opportunity to get more.

Replace "more" with health, money, family, and whatever you desire.

Capitalize on the opportunities coming your way, opportunites that you can avail right now.

Darklight

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
Jan 8, 2024
So you are sayin that all of this self-help stuff is gonna get me rich?

Other than a temporary boost in self-image causing you to feel happier momentarily, what is there to get out of it?
Relax and calm down, who's saying that this will get you rich, if it your goal, then focus on it, mine is healing myself, and focusing on that "self-help" stuff as well, there is not "temporary" boost in self-image, if it is your case, then please work on your self-esteem, get into childhood trauma and change your beliefs about yourself and the world, there is no "temporary" in healing journey, only thing that is temporary is excuses and setbacks, the antifragility you get from focusing on present moment and acting on your goals is truly permanent. Period.

Darklight

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
Jan 8, 2024
Instead of studying gurus how about you read the book Ca$hvertising and make a sale this week ? That would be very cool and constructive for you. Literally no downside, find a decent product and practice marketing, make $.
Matt, thank you, got this book the moment you posted it.

Darklight

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
Jan 8, 2024

Thank you for your rational feedback. I'll act from it.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.