The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

good idea or not?

Idea threads

Jleg

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
276%
Jul 21, 2015
England,UK
I've been researching possible markets to enter to stat a busineas, and the E CIG industry seems to be growing rapidly. I would appreciate someo opinions on if it would be a good idea or not.

Thanks.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

oimate

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
148%
Jul 8, 2015
I've been researching possible markets to enter to stat a busineas, and the E CIG industry seems to be growing rapidly. I would appreciate someo opinions on if it would be a good idea or not.

Thanks.

I think you have possibly missed the boat already on this one. I suspect that a major clampdown on E-cigs use will begin very soon. Ultimately when they came out they were advertised as a healthier option (to a degree) with no real facts to back it up. Its slowly coming out that they arent that much better due to the chemicals composite etc. Bars and buildings are already banning them so whilst I would never want to deter you from going down a route you think can make you money, personally I think its not the fastlane route to success.

Last edited:

Jleg

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
276%
Jul 21, 2015
England,UK
I think you have possibly missed the boat already on this one. I suspect that a major clampdown on E-cigs use will begine very soon. Ultimately when they came out they were advertised as a healthier option (to a degree) with no real facts top back it up. Its slowly coming out that they arent that much better due to the chemicals composite etc. Bars and buildings are already banning them so whilst I would never want to deter you from going down a route you think can make you money, personally I think its not the fastlane route to success.

Thanks you for the feedback! Yeah I have also noticed that bars and building are clamping down on it. Also the health aspect of it,this could be major factor in the success of my business if I was to enter the field. People would just rather smoke if there not really gaining any health benifits.

Competition is also massive within the industry with new comers always wanting a piece of the pie.

Back the drawing board, once again thanks for the feedback!

oimate

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
148%
Jul 8, 2015
Thanks you for the feedback! Yeah I have also noticed that bars and building are clamping down on it. Also the health aspect of it,this could be major factor in the success of my business if I was to enter the field. People would just rather smoke if there not really gaining any health benifits.

Competition is also massive within the industry with new comers always wanting a piece of the pie.

Back the drawing board, once again thanks for the feedback!

Well as I said, dont let me deter you-If you can see a corner of the market not being met by all means go for it, but just be wary as you say that every tom, dick and harry have latched onto the industry so you'd need to adding some good value to this route.

Good luck oin whatever you do thou

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Jleg

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
276%
Jul 21, 2015
England,UK
Well as I said, dont let me deter you-If you can see a corner of the market not being met by all means go for it, but just be wary as you say that every tom, dick and harry have latched onto the industry so you'd need to adding some good value to this route.

Good luck oin whatever you do thou

Cheers man , good luck to you to!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.