The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Gotta start at some point!

PhilC

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 15, 2024
Hello everyone! I'm very glad to be here. I will keep it short. I've read all three books and kept them on repeat on my way to work. I'm still in the rat race mode but working on getting out to just focusing on the business.
I've started my journey in 2020 and after lots of research, trials, error, ups and downs I've found my niche and receive good feedback from our customers in our small online store. We are very soon ready to launch our new brand online and on amazon and this will be my first real brand that I will be pushing. I am excided, scared and full of anxiety but I'm ready for it. Gotta start at some point! Thank you MJ, your audio books really speaks to me and I love the starwars and startrek references! Thank you for reading!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome Phil, so happy to hear the books made an impact. Time to get to work!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...