The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Grow a Digital Agency FREE Workshops – Options for Beginners & Advanced

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
333%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
A warm hello to all agency owners of the Fastlane Forum :smile:

So, I have two workshops for you coming up soon:

1) For ADVANCED Agencies – The N³ Agency Growth Model™ Workshop

If your agency is already making $10K+/mo, and you want to get to $100K/mo, this is for you.

Tuesday 28th November at 14:00 UK Timezone I am hosting a workshop dedicated to helping YOU implement a growth system that can take you from $10K/mo to $100K/mo.

This is a proper workshop – you'll get worksheets beforehand, and you're expected to go through them together and work on implementing the system during the event. It won't be your usual webinar where you just listen to me talk – this is a time dedicated to helping you actually put this into your business.

Inside you will learn how to:
  • Build a consistent leadflow of top-tier clientele by connecting with them, selling through conversation and intriguing them with value bullets.
  • Create differentiation, barriers to entry and massive trust by publishing authority content and become a thought-leader through value bombs.
  • Negotiate your way into big deals even during a recession by qualifying your prospects and closing with value.

Please make sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folder after registration, we've had a lot of issues with email deliverability. So to make sure you get all the emails, worksheets and zoom link, please add us to your email contacts once signing up.

2) For BEGINNERS – The Agency Ascendancy Workshop™

If your agency is making LESS THAN $10K+/mo (or you haven't yet started), and you want to build the foundations for a 7-Figure agency, this is for you.

Tuesday 12th December at 14:00 UK Timezone I am hosting a workshop dedicated to helping YOU create the marketing strategy required to build a 6 or 7-figure agency using my proprietary NPOT Methodology™.

This is a proper workshop – you'll get worksheets beforehand, and you're expected to go through them together and work on your own marketing strategy during the event. It won't be your usual webinar where you just listen to me talk – this is a time dedicated to helping you create your strategy.

Inside we will:
  • Create an Authority Positioning strategy to differentiate your agency through the NPOT Methodology™.
  • Learn how to book meetings consistently with your dream clients through Relationship-Based Selling.
  • Use Iterative Evolution to continually improve your client acquisition system to get more meetings booked and more deals signed every month.

Please make sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folder after registration, we've had a lot of issues with email deliverability. So to make sure you get all the emails, worksheets and zoom link, please add us to your email contacts once signing up.

My Background

I'm an ex-agency owner and I've helped over 10 agencies scale to 7-figures, if you're curious you can see case studies and testimonials here. I'm sure I can help get you on the right track too.

My Zoom room can only hold 100 people, so there is limited seating, it will be given on a first-come first-serve basis.

Special Fastlane Promo

If you sign up and attend either one of the workshops and actively participate, you'll enter into a raffle for a PAID-FOR-YOU INSIDERS MEMBERSHIP, which I will finance. The membership will be awarded before Christmas!

Let's crush this :fistbump:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Approved, good luck!

Wizza134

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Feb 27, 2021
Already registered, can't wait to be there.

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
333%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
As a quick update because I got this question via DM a few times already. If you do NOT yet have an agency, but you’re thinking of starting one, then this call will also help, since it will give you the right foundation from which to start.

If you already DO have an agency, then this will help you plan a solid marketing strategy for the rest of this year so that you can hit your growth goals.

a way to win

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
240%
Jul 2, 2023
As a quick update because I got this question via DM a few times already. If you do NOT yet have an agency, but you’re thinking of starting one, then this call will also help, since it will give you the right foundation from which to start.

If you already DO have an agency, then this will help you plan a solid marketing strategy for the rest of this year so that you can hit your growth goals.
Will there be a recording of your workshop? :)

Jrjohnny

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
May 18, 2023
I cant stay because I have to go, sorry.

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
333%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
Will there be a recording of your workshop? :)
For those who have already signed up, yes. If you haven't signed up and you missed it, don't worry, you can now sign up for the one in September!

Last edited:

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
333%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe

johnsmoore

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 5, 2023
A warm hello to all agency owners of the Fastlane Forum :smile:

Tuesday 10th October at 14:00 UK Timezone I am hosting a workshop dedicated to helping YOU create the marketing strategy required to build a 6 or 7-figure agency using my proprietary NPOT Methodology™.

This is a proper workshop – you'll get worksheets beforehand, and you're expected to go through them together and work on your own marketing strategy during the event. It won't be your usual webinar where you just listen to me talk – this is a time dedicated to helping you create your strategy.

Inside we will:
  • Create an Authority Positioning strategy to differentiate your agency through the NPOT Methodology™.
  • Learn how to book meetings consistently with your dream clients through Relationship-Based Selling.
  • Use Iterative Evolution to continually improve your client acquisition system to get more meetings booked and more deals signed every month.
I've helped over 10 agencies scale to 7-figures, if you're curious you can see case studies and testimonials here. I'm sure I can help get you on the right track too.

My Zoom room can only hold 100 people, so there is limited seating, it will be given on a first-come first-serve basis.

Why You Should Attend

1. You Own an Agency Doing Less Than $1M/year

2. You Want to Scale Your Agency to the 7-Figure Mark & Beyond

Hello!

Your workshop for agency owners on the Fastlane Forum sounds fantastic. The interactive approach with worksheets is a great idea. The focus on Authority Positioning, Relationship-Based Selling, and Iterative Evolution is spot-on for agency growth. Your track record adds credibility. Just a suggestion: consider consolidating the SPAM/JUNK folder information. Best of luck with your workshop! :rocket:

Annie Tharani

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
173%
Oct 1, 2023
It was a great session. Specially for someone like me who is relatively new in the game. Worksheets and exercises were great way to strategize the plan for your agency. Thank you so much for your valuable time and input.

B-qiri

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
106%
Jun 6, 2016
Switzerland
I have joind your webinar yesterday and I would like to thank you for the amazing value you provided!

I didn't think that you could add more to what you have said in your thread or what was indicated in the worksheet, but I was wrong. There were not only adding details but by interacting that much with us, I got to learn a ton more!

I also didn't think that the webinar was going to be live. Of course your interactions proved me wrong once again.

I especially liked how you asked for the status of everyone as to how to go about the webinar. It really felt like you were tailoring everything for us. Felt like mentoring more than a sales-webinar (as it usually feels like). Everything felt very sincere and authentic. I think it was because you answered questions thoroughly, asked us to state questions regularly, were transparent about your process and in the end your general way of talking: almost concerned for us to reach our goals, as if you really want us to do this.

I have already started getting things done based on your model.

Thanks!

Annie Tharani

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
173%
Oct 1, 2023
I have joind your webinar yesterday and I would like to thank you for the amazing value you provided!

I didn't think that you could add more to what you have said in your thread or what was indicated in the worksheet, but I was wrong. There were not only adding details but by interacting that much with us, I got to learn a ton more!

I also didn't think that the webinar was going to be live. Of course your interactions proved me wrong once again.

I especially liked how you asked for the status of everyone as to how to go about the webinar. It really felt like you were tailoring everything for us. Felt like mentoring more than a sales-webinar (as it usually feels like). Everything felt very sincere and authentic. I think it was because you answered questions thoroughly, asked us to state questions regularly, were transparent about your process and in the end your general way of talking: almost concerned for us to reach our goals, as if you really want us to do this.

I have already started getting things done based on your model.

Thanks!
Exactly my thoughts...it was very very genuine

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
333%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
When is the next time this is taking place?
There are now two different kinds of workshops, one for beginners (the one that I’ve held before) and another for more advanced agencies (which will be a premiere). I will provide more details by the end of this week with the dates for both and we’ll get the sign ups started!

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
333%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
We now have two workshops happening in the near future, please check the OP for details, and register accordingly. One of the workshops is meant for advanced agencies (making >$10K/mo) the other for beginner level agencies (making $0-$10K/mo).

The Advanced Workshop happens on 28th November at 14:00 UK timezone.

The Beginner Workshop happens on 12th December at 14:00 UK timezone.

There is a raffle going for those who sign up and actively participate:

If you sign up and attend either one of the workshops and actively participate, you'll enter into a raffle for a PAID-FOR-YOU INSIDERS MEMBERSHIP, which I will finance. The membership will be awarded before Christmas!

Shubham Gacche

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jun 4, 2018
We now have two workshops happening in the near future, please check the OP for details, and register accordingly. One of the workshops is meant for advanced agencies (making >$10K/mo) the other for beginner level agencies (making $0-$10K/mo).

The Advanced Workshop happens on 28th November at 14:00 UK timezone.

The Beginner Workshop happens on 12th December at 14:00 UK timezone.

There is a raffle going for those who sign up and actively participate:

Perfect !! Just Registered myself for the Event. Eagerly waiting for the the session.

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
333%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
Perfect !! Just Registered myself for the Event. Eagerly waiting for the the session.
Fantastic, looking forward to seeing you there buddy. We had a fantastic time with the workshop for Advanced agencies that we just had!

BlackMagician

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
236%
Jul 18, 2018
Mumbai, India
Fantastic, looking forward to seeing you there buddy. We had a fantastic time with the workshop for Advanced agencies that we just had!
Where is the replay in discord? Do we have it?

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
333%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
Where is the replay in discord? Do we have it?
Hey, I sent it via email. Run a search for [REPLAY] in your mailbox, if you don't find it, let me know and I'll give you the link personally!

Uzamiz102

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Mar 29, 2023
Just signed up, super excited to see what you've got in store! Currently on a break from agency work but I'm looking to get things up and running again so this should be good

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
333%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
Just signed up, super excited to see what you've got in store! Currently on a break from agency work but I'm looking to get things up and running again so this should be good
Awesome, looking forward to have you on. It’ll give you a solid foundation for restarting for sure!

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
333%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
Hey everyone, I’m having trouble identifying those of you who have attended the workshops via fastlane for the purposes of awarding the INSIDERS membership promised.

If you could make a quick post summarizing your experience of the workshop for future generations, that will help me identify you and add you into the raffle. Cheers!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.