The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Guy Throws Rock At Lamborghini Aventador

ProweJosh

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
95%
Feb 10, 2014
I hate people like these, they would rather hate and torture someone successful than actually become a success themselves. Guess it's just a way of him making himself feel better for not being successful, much easier to hate others rather than take action.

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
The guy is saying "keep racing, keep racing". Maybe he had a problem with his speeding rather than the car itself. Maybe the driver had been hot rodding up and down that street and the rock thrower had enough of it. I'm making an assumption because someone was recording well ahead as if they were waiting for its return.

NicoleMarie

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
85%
May 1, 2014
Wisconsin, USA
I wonder if any of the fastlaners, including MJ, have had such negative reactions because of their success. It's almost similar to being a celebrity. :bored:

You're probably right though Allen.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
The guy is saying "keep racing, keep racing". Maybe he had a problem with his speeding rather than the car itself. Maybe the driver had been hot rodding up and down that street and the rock thrower had enough of it. I'm making an assumption because someone was recording well ahead as if they were waiting for its return.

I think this is probably true. He sped off after rather than kick a$$. Still Lambos make a lot of noise and he could have been under the speed limit. This is why I'd have a dash cam like some people talked about on this forum. Funny thing, you could sue him out of his years salary for that dent. I would take pride in that.

Intentional damage to property is also a criminal offense.

Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I'm going to guess he was speeding up and down the road, perhaps a residential neighborhood, pissing off people and threatening lives.

I once had something thrown at me for the same reason, except I was driving a Toyota Corolla.

wonder if any of the fastlaners, including MJ, have had such negative reactions because of their success.

It was a weekly occurrence. It's part of the reason I don't own any thing flashy any longer. The world is filled with Sidewalkers, and they are growing exponentially due to a complicit media and government. Simple equation .... when Drama > Excitement/Enjoyment = Done.

Don't need the drama.

NicoleMarie

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
85%
May 1, 2014
Wisconsin, USA
I'm going to guess he was speeding up and down the road, perhaps a residential neighborhood, pissing off people and threatening lives.

I once had something thrown at me for the same reason, except I was driving a Toyota Corolla.

It was a weekly occurrence. It's part of the reason I don't own any thing flashy any longer. The world is filled with Sidewalkers, and they are growing exponentially due to a complicit media and government. Simple equation .... Drama > Excitement/Enjoyment = Done.

Don't need the drama.

Well that's depressing...

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
He is the 99% lol.

Be water my friend
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
228%
May 17, 2014
O..'.....
A lot of assumptions being thrown around here based on a 30sec vid showing an event.

jkkkjkhk

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Jan 23, 2014
Phoenix, AZ
All I can say is if the Lambo owner was being that reckless the side walker should have called the police, not his job... and throwing a rock didn't really "solve" anything. Either way I'd start carrying around a taser with me.

RBefort

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
53%
Sep 14, 2012
Guess you just have to move to a wealthy place so it is normal to be flashy....or, just move to a place with all old, retired people who might be wealthy? Probably won't matter...scum everywhere.

CarrieW

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Nov 12, 2007
suburbs of savannah in Ga
a 3 lane road in a development or residential area? I am sure dude in car was being a douche... and a excuse my French but a pussy too.

I can tell you I am girl and I would have punched rock thrower in the face if he hit anything I owned let alone a nice car like that...

the rock thrower isn't too great either. hes a douche too... although I hate authorities of any kind I would have posted his tag number and stuff online.... or drug dude out of his car myself. the last time I threw something at someone I was about 5. it was a rock and I hit that girl right in the head! she had to get stitches... and I didn't get in any trouble from anyone... she was being a bitch and I was defending myself :D (they started throwing stuff first I just had better aim ;) )

still all kinds of wrong here... If it was me, I would have taped the incident and berated dude myself until he got so pissed he got out of the car. then it would have been on. screw all this passive aggressive rock throwing and speeding off bullshit...

maybe that's why people don't mess with me lol

I really am the nicest most nonviolent person I swear! this post makes me sound psyco LOL basically I am calm until you push me past a point. it takes a lot to get me to that point but once I am there look out...

Bouncing Soul

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
May 13, 2014
When I was younger and dumber I had stuff thrown at my car a couple of times. Both deserved.

If you would get so upset someone threw a rock at your car that you'd start a fight, you are driving a car you can't afford...financially and/or emotionally.

CarrieW

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Nov 12, 2007
When I was younger and dumber I had stuff thrown at my car a couple of times. Both deserved.

If you would get so upset someone threw a rock at your car that you'd start a fight, you are driving a car you can't afford...financially and/or emotionally.
yeah no the most money I have ever spent on a car is $4000 its a 1997 dodge ram 1500 pickup the nicest car I have ever owned was a 1998 Honda accord. throw a rock at my cardboard box and its on LOL

SBS.95

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
261%
Oct 14, 2012
Pennsylvania
Saw this video on Reddit earlier today, from what I gather the Lambo driver was speeding in a residential neighborhood.

I'm not condoning what the rock thrower did; could have called the cops, got his license #, etc. But if he's got kids or whatever, I can understand why he wouldn't want someone driving like that 10 yards from where his children are playing in the yard. No reason to act like that or destroy property, but understandably angry.

No reason to pull crap like that, regardless of your car/wealth status. I can't afford a Lambo (yet) but I can still afford to attend a track day or go to the drag strips. Plenty of places to drive fast if you're a car enthusiast like me.

CarrieW

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Nov 12, 2007
I got into with the security guard of my development over speeding. he was going about 50 in a 20mph zone went around the corner at the intersection chirping his tires and almost hit the teenagers he was after.

he was lucky my kids were not outside at the time.

I am not a materialistic person. not many things will bring me to violence. but messing with my things. (belongings pets property) or my family (verbally or physically) and that will do it. and it has nothing to do with the monetary value of things and everything to do with defending what is mine. to me it makes no difference if it was a mansion or a cardboard box. a Honda or a lambo. do your thing and it doesn't effect me and I have no concern what so ever. cause damage intentionally my protected zones and look out... accidents are obviously different but I still wanted to punch the guy who ran into us in the face cause he hurt me and my kids. I obviously did not hit the guy because it was an accident but the instinct to protect and defend my own was definitely there...

Steve Corcoran

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Jan 11, 2014
British Columbia, Canada

It was a weekly occurrence. It's part of the reason I don't own any thing flashy any longer. The world is filled with Sidewalkers, and they are growing exponentially due to a complicit media and government. Simple equation .... when Drama > Excitement/Enjoyment = Done.

Don't need the drama.
You no longer own your Lamborghini? I hope you do. Brilliant cars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

G

GuestUser113

Here is another video of the incident. I'm not completely sure what to think, to be honest.

Be water my friend
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
228%
May 17, 2014
O..'.....
Here is another video of the incident. I'm not completely sure what to think, to be honest.

That was my take on it. There isn't much to deduce from these clips. If it was a bunch of hoodlums screaming and hollering and throwing shit at the car that would've been a different story, or the opposite where a bunch of hoodlums were screaming and doing shit in the car may have justified the rock throwing.

G

GuestUser113

That was my take on it. There isn't much to deduce from these clips. If it was a bunch of hoodlums screaming and hollering and throwing shit at the car that would've been a different story, or the opposite where a bunch of hoodlums were screaming and doing shit in the car may have justified the rock throwing.

Exactly.

D11FYY

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Mar 13, 2013
Glasgow, Scotland
Why not just record it , take his reg and send to the police?
Hope the rock thrower gets sued for all damages, he didn't have to take the matter into his own hands by causing damage . As if that will teach the Lamborghini driver anything other than to carry a weapon of some sort in his vehicle.
If anyone has instagram and follows Akram Jnr. it would have been funny if he tried to throw a rock at one of his cars, he usually carrys an assault rifle lol.

CarrieW

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Nov 12, 2007
Why not just record it , take his reg and send to the police?
Hope the rock thrower gets sued for all damages, he didn't have to take the matter into his own hands by causing damage . As if that will teach the Lamborghini driver anything other than to carry a weapon of some sort in his vehicle.
If anyone has instagram and follows Akram Jnr. it would have been funny if he tried to throw a rock at one of his cars, he usually carrys an assault rifle lol.
people who are allowed to carry assault rifles don't go postal for a rock ;) my hubs carries. hes been in fist fights where he was attacked and was armed and just beat dudes a$$ with his hands. someone throwing a rock at your car may warrant a lawsuit or a verbal assault that may escalate into a confrontation but not a execution LOL unless that person is a thug/criminal then it wouldn't matter they would probably shoot you for far less reasons then throwing at rock at their car.

responsible gun owners know when and where it is appropriate to use them and when to even allows their presence be known.

again if someone were to mess with one of us or a car we were in even if we were armed (which we usually are) they would have more to fear from me beating their a$$ then getting shot.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.