• Forum Upgrades Ongoing: Please pardon the dust. Starting the week of September 16th, the forum will be undergoing style modifications and may not appear as normal. Please be patient as modifications are performed. Updates on the progress can be found here. Thanks for your patience! ~ MJ DeMarco

Happy to be here again

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Registration at the forum removes this block.

fiola

Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Post/Like Ratio
136%
Register now
You must login or register for fastlane membership to view hidden content on this page.
Hello everybody,

I'm glad to be back here on the forum! I'm an old member from back when this forum had categories .
Here is the busienss that I worked on since 2017, but this year I finally got the courage to start something new from scratch.

Because I love writing code, and AI/technology is more present in our lives than it has ever been, I wanted to be even more involved in this space.

So now I'm building a new business where I offer custom AI/Software automations aimed at assisting entrepreneurs in boosting profits/saving time in their businesses. These automations primarily involve:
  • Improving call show rates and closing ratios by integrating AI agents to engage with prospects and warm up leads.
  • Aggregating marketing data and automating data collection to aid in marketing and business decision-making processes.
  • Reducing VA costs by automating repetitive tasks such as invoicing, meeting reminders, and information sharing.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Hello everybody,

I'm glad to be back here on the forum! I'm an old member from back when this forum had categories .
Here is the busienss that I worked on since 2017, but this year I finally got the courage to start something new from scratch.

Because I love writing code, and AI/technology is more present in our lives than it has ever been, I wanted to be even more involved in this space.

So now I'm building a new business where I offer custom AI/Software automations aimed at assisting entrepreneurs in boosting profits/saving time in their businesses. These automations primarily involve:
  • Improving call show rates and closing ratios by integrating AI agents to engage with prospects and warm up leads.
  • Aggregating marketing data and automating data collection to aid in marketing and business decision-making processes.
  • Reducing VA costs by automating repetitive tasks such as invoicing, meeting reminders, and information sharing.
Welcome back !

How far are you into your AI project ?
Do you target a specific niche of entrepreneur ?

Also something I would like to know a little more about is how you plan to market it to your client base, which is something I’ll have to think about in a near future.

Cheers.

Ximduni cedl !

Jux ges esi zua opvu zuas EO qsukidv ?
Fu zua veshiv e tqidogod podji ug ipvsiqsipias ?

Emtu tunivjoph O xuamf moli vu lpux e movvmi nusi ecuav ot jux zua qmep vu nesliv ov vu zuas dmoipv ceti, xjodj ot tunivjoph O’mm jewi vu vjopl ecuav op e pies gavasi.

Djiist.
O'wi katv tvesvif ov. O xet e tugvxesi fiwimuqis ev Huuhmi epf Gedicuul tu O dep eavunevi nutv ug vji vjopht vjev e catopitt piift.
O fup'v xepv vu djuuti e podji ziv cideati vji muph visn qmez ot vu ofipvogz e dunnup qsucmin vjev catopittit jewi, epf caomf e tugvxesi tumavoup.

O fup'v jewi e neslivoph qmep citofit FN-oph qiuqmi epf fu tuni xusl gus gsii op iydjephi gus sigissemt.
Ximduni gus zuas dunicedl.
Vjepl zua!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
O'wi katv tvesvif ov. O xet e tugvxesi fiwimuqis ev Huuhmi epf Gedicuul tu O dep eavunevi nutv ug vji vjopht vjev e catopitt piift.
O fup'v xepv vu djuuti e podji ziv cideati vji muph visn qmez ot vu ofipvogz e dunnup qsucmin vjev catopittit jewi, epf caomf e tugvxesi tumavoup.

O fup'v jewi e neslivoph qmep citofit FN-oph qiuqmi epf fu tuni xusl gus gsii op iydjephi gus sigissemt.

Vjepl zua!
Xomm figopovimz ci gummuxoph zuas qsuhsitt emuph. Huuf madl !

Et zua xomm fiwimuq datvun tumavoupt, xomm vjev mudl dmoipvt op gus vji muph-visn? Cideati ug tapl dutv gemmedz, us katv cideati txovdjoph (ugg-cuesfoph) xomm ci jesf? Us xomm zua xsovi muph-visn dupvsedvt gsun vji hiv-hu? Us fu zua qmep vu fu upi-voni goyif dutv qsukidvt?

O etl vjot cideati EO ot fiwimuqoph getv, tu O xupfis jux zua dep tatveop zuas ifhi.

Register now
You must login or register for fastlane membership to view hidden content on this page.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Back