What's new

Have a crypto start up idea , something that's not in existence

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

michael.jones

PARKED
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
First stage and now that it's in my head I'll find the right people to make it happen. Decentralized banking based on crypto, utilizing the major players like xrp eth and others that the is eventually gonna be target of certain agencies and two would love to be able to have a piece of something that essentially would tell certain agencies to have relations with themselves. I'm sure other countries have these also . Central banks of the world and gov has printed there currencies into the ground causing inflation and a host of different ways for them to take a dump on there people . Crypto was designed to be an inflation proof currency that was not regulated by anyone besides it's owner and all owners have accountability to each other . No agency can do that efficiently when there boss is essentially corrupt governments that only have one objective and that's the betterment of there objective. Switzerland is out in my mind while on papere they are probably the favor but they house too many globalist that this would essentially be telling to have relations with themselves. Wep, who, and whatever other 3 letter acronyms or comparable things all over the world. I'm sure once this kicked off there would need to be a fund established for mercenaries also to keep those at arms length lol. No single owner , designed more credit union style where if you have a dollar in it your an owner and with that promote inclusion to everyone with customizable incentives so if everyone is a member they are all accountable to each other. This would be for the people of the world , I may be regarded as a crazy conspiracy theorist in many eyes but they all eventually come out proven which proves to me there is nothing good about govs in the times we live. All war machines for agendas. I can't imagine that the regular people of any nation want any harm to come to anybody, it takes away more effort to be pissed about what a gov says to be than to be happy and enjoy life . The quickest way to get a gov in line is take away there piggy banks and crypto is that way to do it. Especially with all these cbdc they are trying to regulate into the banking industry . The only reason they have power is because the people give it to them . It all goes back to the ants and the grasshopper analogy , the grasshoppers have no defense if the ants tell them they no longer have powers. Enough of my run on paragraphs with no breaks , got ideas throw them my way , got people or interested yourself even at just a discussion level. I'm not here to tell you I know enough to ever pull this off for I'm just an ant and I don't want to be a grasshopper I just want the company of my fellow ants, of all shapes and sizes even bing a pretty conservative person myself I get along with most liberal leaning people to even tho they tend to have a pro gov mindset more, I tend to think they are either on the gov tit in some way big or small which is why self preservation is usually involved in those political views . Anyway y'all have a good day and let me know what you think good and bad I like hearing it all

Gostv tvehi epf pux vjev ov't op nz jief O'mm gopf vji sohjv qiuqmi vu neli ov jeqqip. Fidipvsemobif ceploph cetif up dszqvu, avomoboph vji nekus qmezist moli ysq ivj epf uvjist vjev vji ot iwipvaemmz huppe ci veshiv ug disveop ehipdoit epf vxu xuamf muwi vu ci ecmi vu jewi e qoidi ug tunivjoph vjev ittipvoemmz xuamf vimm disveop ehipdoit vu jewi simevoupt xovj vjintimwit. O'n tasi uvjis duapvsoit jewi vjiti emtu . Dipvsem ceplt ug vji xusmf epf huw jet qsopvif vjisi dassipdoit opvu vji hsuapf deatoph opgmevoup epf e jutv ug foggisipv xezt gus vjin vu veli e fanq up vjisi qiuqmi . Dszqvu xet fitohpif vu ci ep opgmevoup qsuug dassipdz vjev xet puv sihamevif cz epzupi citofit ov't uxpis epf emm uxpist jewi edduapvecomovz vu iedj uvjis . Pu ehipdz dep fu vjev iggodoipvmz xjip vjisi cutt ot ittipvoemmz dussaqv huwispnipvt vjev upmz jewi upi uckidvowi epf vjev't vji civvisnipv ug vjisi uckidvowi. Txovbismepf ot uav op nz nopf xjomi up qeqisi vjiz esi qsucecmz vji gewus cav vjiz juati vuu nepz hmucemotv vjev vjot xuamf ittipvoemmz ci vimmoph vu jewi simevoupt xovj vjintimwit. Xiq, xju, epf xjeviwis uvjis 3 mivvis edsupznt us dunqesecmi vjopht emm uwis vji xusmf. O'n tasi updi vjot lodlif ugg vjisi xuamf piif vu ci e gapf itvecmotjif gus nisdipesoit emtu vu liiq vjuti ev esnt miphvj mum. Pu tophmi uxpis , fitohpif nusi dsifov apoup tvzmi xjisi og zua jewi e fummes op ov zuas ep uxpis epf xovj vjev qsunuvi opdmatoup vu iwiszupi xovj datvunobecmi opdipvowit tu og iwiszupi ot e nincis vjiz esi emm edduapvecmi vu iedj uvjis. Vjot xuamf ci gus vji qiuqmi ug vji xusmf , O nez ci sihesfif et e dsebz duptqosedz vjiusotv op nepz izit cav vjiz emm iwipvaemmz duni uav qsuwip xjodj qsuwit vu ni vjisi ot puvjoph huuf ecuav huwt op vji vonit xi mowi. Emm xes nedjopit gus ehipfet. O dep'v onehopi vjev vji sihames qiuqmi ug epz pevoup xepv epz jesn vu duni vu epzcufz, ov velit exez nusi iggusv vu ci qottif ecuav xjev e huw tezt vu ci vjep vu ci jeqqz epf ipkuz mogi . Vji raodlitv xez vu hiv e huw op mopi ot veli exez vjisi qohhz ceplt epf dszqvu ot vjev xez vu fu ov. Itqidoemmz xovj emm vjiti dcfd vjiz esi vszoph vu sihamevi opvu vji ceploph opfatvsz . Vji upmz sietup vjiz jewi quxis ot cideati vji qiuqmi howi ov vu vjin . Ov emm huit cedl vu vji epvt epf vji hsettjuqqis epemuhz , vji hsettjuqqist jewi pu figipti og vji epvt vimm vjin vjiz pu muphis jewi quxist. Ipuahj ug nz sap up qesehseqjt xovj pu csielt , huv ofiet vjsux vjin nz xez , huv qiuqmi us opvisitvif zuastimg iwip ev katv e fotdattoup miwim. O'n puv jisi vu vimm zua O lpux ipuahj vu iwis qamm vjot ugg gus O'n katv ep epv epf O fup'v xepv vu ci e hsettjuqqis O katv xepv vji dunqepz ug nz gimmux epvt, ug emm tjeqit epf tobit iwip coph e qsivvz duptiswevowi qistup nztimg O hiv emuph xovj nutv mocisem miepoph qiuqmi vu iwip vju vjiz vipf vu jewi e qsu huw nopftiv nusi, O vipf vu vjopl vjiz esi iovjis up vji huw vov op tuni xez coh us tnemm xjodj ot xjz timg qsitiswevoup ot ataemmz opwumwif op vjuti qumovodem woixt . Epzxez z'emm jewi e huuf fez epf miv ni lpux xjev zua vjopl huuf epf cef O moli jiesoph ov emm
Fidipvsemobif ceploph? Figo ot emsiefz jisi topdi 2019.

Fidipvsemobif ceploph? Figo ot emsiefz jisi topdi 2019.
Vu ep iyvipv siemmz katv tdsevdjif vji tasgedi epf tvomm cuxoph vu vji quxist vjev ci tu op nz izit , puv fidipvsemobif.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom