The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Have a crypto start up idea , something that's not in existence

michael.jones

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 4, 2024
First stage and now that it's in my head I'll find the right people to make it happen. Decentralized banking based on crypto, utilizing the major players like xrp eth and others that the is eventually gonna be target of certain agencies and two would love to be able to have a piece of something that essentially would tell certain agencies to have relations with themselves. I'm sure other countries have these also . Central banks of the world and gov has printed there currencies into the ground causing inflation and a host of different ways for them to take a dump on there people . Crypto was designed to be an inflation proof currency that was not regulated by anyone besides it's owner and all owners have accountability to each other . No agency can do that efficiently when there boss is essentially corrupt governments that only have one objective and that's the betterment of there objective. Switzerland is out in my mind while on papere they are probably the favor but they house too many globalist that this would essentially be telling to have relations with themselves. Wep, who, and whatever other 3 letter acronyms or comparable things all over the world. I'm sure once this kicked off there would need to be a fund established for mercenaries also to keep those at arms length lol. No single owner , designed more credit union style where if you have a dollar in it your an owner and with that promote inclusion to everyone with customizable incentives so if everyone is a member they are all accountable to each other. This would be for the people of the world , I may be regarded as a crazy conspiracy theorist in many eyes but they all eventually come out proven which proves to me there is nothing good about govs in the times we live. All war machines for agendas. I can't imagine that the regular people of any nation want any harm to come to anybody, it takes away more effort to be pissed about what a gov says to be than to be happy and enjoy life . The quickest way to get a gov in line is take away there piggy banks and crypto is that way to do it. Especially with all these cbdc they are trying to regulate into the banking industry . The only reason they have power is because the people give it to them . It all goes back to the ants and the grasshopper analogy , the grasshoppers have no defense if the ants tell them they no longer have powers. Enough of my run on paragraphs with no breaks , got ideas throw them my way , got people or interested yourself even at just a discussion level. I'm not here to tell you I know enough to ever pull this off for I'm just an ant and I don't want to be a grasshopper I just want the company of my fellow ants, of all shapes and sizes even bing a pretty conservative person myself I get along with most liberal leaning people to even tho they tend to have a pro gov mindset more, I tend to think they are either on the gov tit in some way big or small which is why self preservation is usually involved in those political views . Anyway y'all have a good day and let me know what you think good and bad I like hearing it all

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
First stage and now that it's in my head I'll find the right people to make it happen. Decentralized banking based on crypto, utilizing the major players like xrp eth and others that the is eventually gonna be target of certain agencies and two would love to be able to have a piece of something that essentially would tell certain agencies to have relations with themselves. I'm sure other countries have these also . Central banks of the world and gov has printed there currencies into the ground causing inflation and a host of different ways for them to take a dump on there people . Crypto was designed to be an inflation proof currency that was not regulated by anyone besides it's owner and all owners have accountability to each other . No agency can do that efficiently when there boss is essentially corrupt governments that only have one objective and that's the betterment of there objective. Switzerland is out in my mind while on papere they are probably the favor but they house too many globalist that this would essentially be telling to have relations with themselves. Wep, who, and whatever other 3 letter acronyms or comparable things all over the world. I'm sure once this kicked off there would need to be a fund established for mercenaries also to keep those at arms length lol. No single owner , designed more credit union style where if you have a dollar in it your an owner and with that promote inclusion to everyone with customizable incentives so if everyone is a member they are all accountable to each other. This would be for the people of the world , I may be regarded as a crazy conspiracy theorist in many eyes but they all eventually come out proven which proves to me there is nothing good about govs in the times we live. All war machines for agendas. I can't imagine that the regular people of any nation want any harm to come to anybody, it takes away more effort to be pissed about what a gov says to be than to be happy and enjoy life . The quickest way to get a gov in line is take away there piggy banks and crypto is that way to do it. Especially with all these cbdc they are trying to regulate into the banking industry . The only reason they have power is because the people give it to them . It all goes back to the ants and the grasshopper analogy , the grasshoppers have no defense if the ants tell them they no longer have powers. Enough of my run on paragraphs with no breaks , got ideas throw them my way , got people or interested yourself even at just a discussion level. I'm not here to tell you I know enough to ever pull this off for I'm just an ant and I don't want to be a grasshopper I just want the company of my fellow ants, of all shapes and sizes even bing a pretty conservative person myself I get along with most liberal leaning people to even tho they tend to have a pro gov mindset more, I tend to think they are either on the gov tit in some way big or small which is why self preservation is usually involved in those political views . Anyway y'all have a good day and let me know what you think good and bad I like hearing it all
Decentralized banking? Defi is already here since 2019.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...