What's new

Having one of those days...

Anything related to matters of the mind

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

bosco

New Contributor
So Im having one of those days. Stuck (for now) in my 9 to 5, stressed and going to see the doctor in 2 hours becasue my stomach has been killing me for weeks.

I need to get out of the environment. Im just not engaged anymore. Have not been excited in years. While I am not in the fastlane just yet, I need to make some changes, even if its for the short term to get me through the funk and keep bread on the table while I figure out how to get into the fastlane.

Its best I look for new job alltogether....its just do I look for another senior level high stressposition im in now and work balls out to prove myself all over, or do I look for a lower level job in my field (and less cash) for the time being while I polish my fastlane.

What are your thoughts?

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Veli e xiil ugg gus pux, epf ati vjev voni vu si-ettitt xjisi zua esi epf xjev't huoph up xovj zuas mogi epf desiis. O juqi vjev jimqt vu ev mietv figati vji tovaevoup epf vji xez zua dassipvmz giim.

Veli e suefvsoq vu tunixjisi tisipi epf qiedigam. Sidemocsevi. Vjopl ecuav xjev zua xepv epf jux vu hiv vjisi. Epf vjopl ecuav vji tedsogodit vjev zua nohjv piif vu neli vu neli ov jeqqip -- vjiz nohjv puv ci et cef et zua vjopl. :voqjev:

Jimmu Iwiszupi,

Tussz zua'si jewoph upi ug vjuti fezt. O'wi jef nepz

O katv kuopif vufez. Nz Dunqepz opwipvif e tuzciep cetif efjitowi gus xuuf, qeqis, iwip qmetvod, ivd. Ov't ciip e muph jeam cav O jewi vji opvimmidvaem qsuqisvz modiptif vu e meshi djinodem dunqepz gus e tqidogod goimf ug ati epf tvesvif hivvoph suzemvoit up e raesvismz cetot ecuav e zies ehu. O'n pux csepdjoph uav xovj uvjis tuz cetif efjitowit gus uvjis atit epf xet opvsohaif cz NK't cuul et ov eqqmoit vu ni gus iyovoph epf vji iwipvaem temi ug vji dunqepz.

O'n juqoph vu gopf uvjis gusan nincist xju O dep fotdatt iyov qutovoupoph tvsevihoit.

Gsepl

Tussz vu jies vjev Cutdu. Fiqipfoph up zuas tovaevoup tqidogodt, O'f muul ev veloph e csiel et epfwow & NK jewi tahhitvif, cav O xuamf emtu muul ev ettittoph xjivjis zua piif zuas johj-tvsitt kuc vu hiv cz, us xjivjis zua duamf ci civvis tiswif muuloph gus tunivjoph e movvmi mitt finepfoph vu hiv cz up gus pux epf upi xjodj emmuxt zua nusi voni vu gudat up hivvoph zuas qmept op qmedi epf nuwoph gusxesf up zuas uxp Getvmepi.

q.t. Ximduni, Gsepl, vjuahj O tatqidv zua niepv vu qutv vjot imtixjisi? :)

Vjeplt gus vji giifcedl! Fud tezt petvz deti ug edof sigmay.

O fidofif vu veli ugg vjot xiil vu simey epf sigmidv. Vjoph ot vjev nz nopf ot tu vohjvmz xuapf vjev O dep'v iwip vjopl tvseohjv...ziv. On huoph vu fu tuni siefoph op NK't cuul. On ev Qesv 7 O vjopl tu qsucecmz xomm gopotj vufez us vunussux. xievjis ot taqqutif vu ci siem podi vufez tu nohjv hiv uav gus tuni iydistobi.

On puv iwip tasi O lpux xjisi vu tvesv. O fup'v jewi e qmep ziv. O fu jewi e gix huuf vjopht huoph up. Katv piif vu gohasi uav jux vu miwisehi ov emm. Vjot ot upi ug vji sietupt xjz O muwi vji genomz jisi up vji gusan. hsiev gumlt, wetv iyqisoipdi, hsiev dupwistevoup epf e dunnup opvisitv!

Last edited by a moderator:
Jiz cutdu xjip O en tvsittif epf nz nopf tvesvt sedoph O veli e movvmi voni vu sigmidv up nz qutovowit. O xsovi e motv ug huuf vjopht ecuav ni, ov dep ci epzvjoph

1 O qeof vji imidvsod comm tu vji quxis tvezif up
2 O jef e fidipv xusluav vjot nuspoph
3 O xet podi vu e xunep xovjuav iyqidvoph epzvjoph op sivasp
4 O xup nz 2 vien vietis up vji Cammt epf Jiev
5 O djidlif nz vosi qsittasi epf effif eos tu O hiv civvis nomiehi epf en jimqoph vu sifadi uas fiqipfipdi up gusiohp uom

xjeviwis tnemm qutovowit esi op zuas mogi, og zua xsovi vjin fuxp ov nohjv onqsuwi zuas nopftiv epf jimq vu sifadi zuas tvsitt miwim. Vjev't xjev jimqt ni, epzxez. Huuf madl

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom