The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I am 20. Seeking advice what im doing wrong

Anything related to matters of the mind

timoishaa

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 1, 2024
Hi guys! I've been visiting The Fastlane Forum for quite sometime after I read(almost) The Millionaire Fastlane . But recently something changed in my life, so Im seeking an advice from like minded people of what Im doing potentially wrong and what I can do better.

Im 20yo kid with no education from really small town in Russia where avg salary is 200eur per month. But through unique chance that accused in my life and dedication I got a job in the fairly big mobile gaming company at 15 years old. And in almost six years I went from Community Manager to Marketing Video Artist, working in foreign country in the office.

But I quite stuck at salary 1400eur neto, without any perspectives in sight and working in the office every day. I was not really happy with such money and, especially, with lack of perspectives. But I was in the comfort zone and really scared to change anything. Because maybe I just got a lucky chance and I won't get it twice.

But recently I received an offer from my friend in even bigger company as a freelance Marketing Video Artist with 3250eur gross! Money is really nice, but what is more important, now I understand what freedom really is. Because now I can determine myself where I want to pay taxes, where I want to leave etc.
And after slaving in the company for 1400eur in the office, I have a feeling that my life is moving again and I can do way more! So today I actually resigned from my job for which I've been working from 15yo almost 6 years.

But with such news, I understood really important point - the only thing that limits me is basically my closed mind and comfort zone. If I got an offer with 3250eur per month, what I can actually do if I explore my options way further?

So I wanted to ask people here who are WAY MORE experienced than me. Because I know I miss something and there are way more things I can do, but I just probably have a tunnel vision. What should I do? What should I explore? And what Im missing and doing wrong?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ghouse

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Feb 18, 2024
PRIVET, @timoishaa.I am starting my journey of financial freedom. If I were you I would work with my friend and plan on making a game while working on the job.I would leave my comfort for financial freedom and then trust the process. I would meet people who are industry experts and chat with my loved ones about game ideas.

I believe it helps.

All the best in your journey.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!