The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Health Question: why i have so many blood vessels?

Panamera Turbo S

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Feb 24, 2015
Hey guys i have a question regarding health at which i don't have an answer yet.

I recently started to see a lot of blood vessels on my skin, when i mean a lot i really mean a lot. So i did why probably MJ does, i made a little research on the internet and found that this may be cause by my body to eliminate heat https://www.safaribooksonline.com/l...tpatomoreillycomsourceoreillyimages310768.png or my body supplies nutrients.

With all my research and knowledge in health i still don't have a certain answer.

To so the question is: why ?

As a description i have to say that i am 22 years old, i am vegan, i eat only healthy things, i go to gym and occasionally swim in the pool and stay at sauna, i don't drink alcohol, i don't smoke, i don't take drugs, i don't, i am average weight ( i have 1,97 meters and around 80 kg),i don't have problems with heart on any other organ, i admit that sometimes i get nervous on some situations but usually i am calm and chill.

I'll be grateful if any of you guys can tell me the answer of that question. Thank's a lot!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

luniac

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Dec 7, 2012
brooklyn
this is the most random shit ive ever seen on here LOL

Perhaps visit the doctor if ur concerned?

mws87

talk less, listen more.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
199%
May 5, 2015
California
This would probably do better on a medical forum or, more importantly, at a doctor's office.

The problem with self-diagnosing is, due to several conditions all sharing similar symptoms, you're going to just worry yourself to death.

I used to WebMD everything, long ago, and thought I had everything ranging from cancer to Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease (the human variant of mad cow disease). After worrying myself to a point in which I worried I had developed an ulcer, I went to the doctors and it turned out I was fine. I'm just a hypochondriac with an anxiety disorder.

Panamera Turbo S

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Feb 24, 2015
this is the most random shit ive ever seen on here LOL

Perhaps visit the doctor if ur concerned?
I don't trust typical doctors because they usually prescribe drugs that hide the symptoms and not solve the problem.

mws87

talk less, listen more.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
199%
May 5, 2015
California
I don't trust typical doctors because they usually prescribe drugs that hide the symptoms and not solve the problem.
Sounds like you're going to the wrong doctor. I've never had a doctor try to push drugs on me and tell me to kick up dust after. Who's your doctor, Dr. Dre??

In all seriousness, have you ever considered the cause possibly being your diet?? We discussed vegan diets here recently, it was fun.

Not surprised this hit the landfill so quick. Go to the doctors, man. I'm pretty sure this thread is an effort at some kind of joke. Not sure, though. It already sounds like you're seeking an answer you want to hear rather than the truth.

RunWithIt

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Jan 23, 2016
Canada
Hey guys i have a question regarding health at which i don't have an answer yet.

I recently started to see a lot of blood vessels on my skin, when i mean a lot i really mean a lot. So i did why probably MJ does, i made a little research on the internet and found that this may be cause by my body to eliminate heat https://www.safaribooksonline.com/l...tpatomoreillycomsourceoreillyimages310768.png or my body supplies nutrients.

With all my research and knowledge in health i still don't have a certain answer.

To so the question is: why ?

As a description i have to say that i am 22 years old, i am vegan, i eat only healthy things, i go to gym and occasionally swim in the pool and stay at sauna, i don't drink alcohol, i don't smoke, i don't take drugs, i don't, i am average weight ( i have 1,97 meters and around 80 kg),i don't have problems with heart on any other organ, i admit that sometimes i get nervous on some situations but usually i am calm and chill.

I'll be grateful if any of you guys can tell me the answer of that question. Thank's a lot!

This is not medical advice but what is your Vitamin B intake looking like?

I had a similar issue a few years ago when I was taking outrageous amounts of vitamin b12 > also if this problem is more pronounced after you've been in the sauna I would say cut out the sauna > could also be high sodium intake > Thin blood, so many possibilities, don't let your anxiety amplify this situation.

Panamera Turbo S

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Feb 24, 2015
Sounds like you're going to the wrong doctor. I've never had a doctor try to push drugs on me and tell me to kick up dust after. Who's your doctor, Dr. Dre??

In all seriousness, have you ever considered the cause possibly being your diet?? We discussed vegan diets here recently, it was fun.

Not surprised this hit the landfill so quick. Go to the doctors, man. I'm pretty sure this thread is an effort at some kind of joke. Not sure, though. It already sounds like you're seeking an answer you want to hear rather than the truth.

Yes, i will do this. Thank you!

Panamera Turbo S

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Feb 24, 2015
This is not medical advice but what is your Vitamin B intake looking like?

I had a similar issue a few years ago when I was taking outrageous amounts of vitamin b12 > also if this problem is more pronounced after you've been in the sauna I would say cut out the sauna > could also be high sodium intake > Thin blood, so many possibilities, don't let your anxiety amplify this situation.

I eat a lot of almonds and other seeds, and on my last medical tests my B12 was very high somewhere like 460 when the minimum is like 200 and the maximum is 640. Anyway, i will go to doctor to make sure things are ok.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.