The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello everyone.

Iamdebesht

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Feb 17, 2023
Time: Joining around 10 pm 17/02/2023
Wagwan, I am an Indian teen who has very high academic expectations from his parents, I recently had to choose my A-level options and therefore had to get serious about what career path I wanted to go into and what qualification(s) I would need to achieve it. I had done extensive research through hours of several google searches/inquiries of jobs and their salaries for a while however I could not find one job that would pay higher than 75k/80k per annum unless I could move abroad or work in a field I'm not interested in at all. I had recently got back into reading and the thought of reading "get rich" books had crossed my mind, after reading some of these books I came across "The Millionaire Fastlane ". After having a similar experience to M. J. DeMarco with the Lamborghini, The rise of Andrew Tate (say what you want idc), and reading this book, everything has been put into perspective and articulated before my very own eyes. I now realise that time is more valuable than money (definitely more than 60k debt! ) and instead of giving in to what society and my family tell me I'm going to leave school ASAP (maybe I will stick around for A-levels haven't fully decided yet) and start a business that follows CENTS. Meanwhile, I'm going to try and learn as much more as possible in the remaining short time I have.
I am currently learning Python
I have read "The Millionaire Fastlane " and will now proceed to reading the other two books
I will be getting a full-time summer job and saving up the money for a first-time business investment.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:
A

Anon45x4yB

Time: Joining around 10 pm 17/02/2023
Wagwan, I am an Indian teen who has very high academic expectations from his parents, I recently had to choose my A-level options and therefore had to get serious about what career path I wanted to go into and what qualification(s) I would need to achieve it. I had done extensive research through hours of several google searches/inquiries of jobs and their salaries for a while however I could not find one job that would pay higher than 75k/80k per annum unless I could move abroad or work in a field I'm not interested in at all. I had recently got back into reading and the thought of reading "get rich" books had crossed my mind, after reading some of these books I came across "The Millionaire Fastlane ". After having a similar experience to M. J. DeMarco with the Lamborghini, The rise of Andrew Tate (say what you want idc), and reading this book, everything has been put into perspective and articulated before my very own eyes. I now realise that time is more valuable than money (definitely more than 60k debt! ) and instead of giving in to what society and my family tell me I'm going to leave school ASAP (maybe I will stick around for A-levels haven't fully decided yet) and start a business that follows CENTS. Meanwhile, I'm going to try and learn as much more as possible in the remaining short time I have.
I am currently learning Python
I have read "The Millionaire Fastlane " and will now proceed to reading the other two books
I will be getting a full-time summer job and saving up the money for a first-time business investment.
Hi . It's cool, I'm 16 too.
By the way, I have a lot of trouble with the education system (in France).
There is an interesting facet that I would like to mention, it is the "price/duration/probability" ratio of the studies.

look at this diagram:

Bob has just started university, he is 18 years old. He completed a Masters (5 years) which cost him €50,000. at the end of his studies, he is 23 years old, he has no professional experience, and his average beginner's salary is 3000€.

His twin, Bobby is clever: at 18, he does not study and finds a job in the building industry. His average salary is 1800€. He basically has the same needs as a broke student, so he saves 800€/month. at 23, his saved capital is approximately €45,000. He can use it intelligently to launch a business.

Results of the experience:

Bob has no experience, he earns 3000€/month BUT he is in debt of 50,000€ (average price of the course). His work is time-consuming, he has little savings and cannot start a business.
Bobby a.k.a the smart boy has 5 years of experience in construction, and he has a capital of around €45,000. He could start a building business with his acquired skills and hit the highway! Here is my vision of studies...
To conclude, the diploma is losing more and more value: a century ago, only 7% of men had a diploma, so it was profitable. Today, 70% of men have a diploma or qualification. So logically, the value of studies has dropped drastically.

Greetings from France !

Iamdebesht

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Feb 17, 2023
Hi . It's cool, I'm 16 too.
By the way, I have a lot of trouble with the education system (in France).
There is an interesting facet that I would like to mention, it is the "price/duration/probability" ratio of the studies.

look at this diagram:

Bob has just started university, he is 18 years old. He completed a Masters (5 years) which cost him €50,000. at the end of his studies, he is 23 years old, he has no professional experience, and his average beginner's salary is 3000€.

His twin, Bobby is clever: at 18, he does not study and finds a job in the building industry. His average salary is 1800€. He basically has the same needs as a broke student, so he saves 800€/month. at 23, his saved capital is approximately €45,000. He can use it intelligently to launch a business.

Results of the experience:

Bob has no experience, he earns 3000€/month BUT he is in debt of 50,000€ (average price of the course). His work is time-consuming, he has little savings and cannot start a business.
Bobby a.k.a the smart boy has 5 years of experience in construction, and he has a capital of around €45,000. He could start a building business with his acquired skills and hit the highway! Here is my vision of studies...
To conclude, the diploma is losing more and more value: a century ago, only 7% of men had a diploma, so it was profitable. Today, 70% of men have a diploma or qualification. So logically, the value of studies has dropped drastically.

Greetings from France !
Huh, pretty mind-blowing when you really think about it especially considering how much living costs are as well as taxes, it will take him well over 10 years to pay back the loan.

A

Anon3x156

I don't know if college is free or not in your country, but please remember that 88% of millionaires have at least a Bachelor's degree, and 52% of them have a degree from a PhD or a doctoral program.

Going to college is not only about getting a job.
You can get a lot of high quality connections in a good university.

Also, starting a CENTS business without having expertise or some kind of understanding and connections in a certain area is always harder.

Andrew Tate is a dumbf*ck who made his money pimping girls online and selling get rich quick courses to incels.
He would praise Romania and insult US all the time and now he and his brother are rotting in a Romanian prison.
He thinks reading books is stupid and a waste of time.

He always brags about how he fornicates with different women, he made his fortune with an adult webcam business, he encourages men to cheat on their partners and now he is suddenly a religious Muslim on Twitter!

In muslim countries you get executed for fornicating.

I agree with some of the things he say but I don't think he is someone that young men should look up to and see as their idol. I'm not saying that you do.

Welcome aboard and I hope you find success in your fastlane journey.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Iamdebesht

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Feb 17, 2023
I don't know if college is free or not in your country, but please remember that 88% of millionaires have at least a Bachelor's degree, and 52% of them have a degree from a PhD or a doctoral program.

Going to college is not only about getting a job.
You can get a lot of high quality connections in a good university.

Also, starting a CENTS business without having expertise or some kind of understanding and connections in a certain area is always harder.

Andrew Tate is a dumbf*ck who made his money pimping girls online and selling get rich quick courses to incels.
He would praise Romania and insult US all the time and now he and his brother are rotting in a Romanian prison.
He thinks reading books is stupid and a waste of time.

He always brags about how he fornicates with different women, he made his fortune with an adult webcam business, he encourages men to cheat on their partners and now he is suddenly a religious Muslim on Twitter!

In muslim countries you get executed for fornicating.

I agree with some of the things he say but I don't think he is someone that young men should look up to and see as their idol. I'm not saying that you do.

Welcome aboard and I hope you find success in your fastlane journey.
Ok, fair enough definitely didn't know about those statistics, I will reconsider my choices about potentially going to uni and perhaps that time can be used to build connections and develop other aspects of myself and a potential future business such as physique and social skills (two things I want to work on) should I choose to go to university. As for Andrew Tate, I don't think he discourages reading, he says that taking action is more important (ofc in a very critical and almost accusatory way as he does with everything). I wouldn't want to accuse him of not being true to his religion because I don't know how he actually lives, but if I had to guess I reckon his conversion to Islam was just a publicity stunt in order to rejuvenate his fame or perhaps attract a larger audience in middle eastern countries. Just out of interest, what country do you live in?

A

Anon3x156

Ok, fair enough definitely didn't know about those statistics, I will reconsider my choices about potentially going to uni and perhaps that time can be used to build connections and develop other aspects of myself and a potential future business such as physique and social skills (two things I want to work on) should I choose to go to university. As for Andrew Tate, I don't think he discourages reading, he says that taking action is more important (ofc in a very critical and almost accusatory way as he does with everything). I wouldn't want to accuse him of not being true to his religion because I don't know how he actually lives, but if I had to guess I reckon his conversion to Islam was just a publicity stunt in order to rejuvenate his fame or perhaps attract a larger audience in middle eastern countries. Just out of interest, what country do you live in?
He was converted to Islam by some rich arabs in UAE. He probably did it to make a connection and be able to get investments from those guys.

There is a Turkish Youtuber I follow, he has a common friend with Tate. He told this.

I'm from a muslim country and trust me Tate is not what a muslim looks like. He is just a good looking charlatan.

Iamdebesht

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Feb 17, 2023
He was converted to Islam by some rich arabs in UAE. He probably did it to make a connection and be able to get investments from those guys.

There is a Turkish Youtuber I follow, he has a common friend with Tate. He told this.

I'm from a muslim country and trust me Tate is not what a muslim looks like. He is just a good looking charlatan.
Ah ok.

adnanazmi

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Jan 22, 2023
Colombo, Sri Lana

My friend, how do you know what is truly in someone's heart?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...