What's new

Hello from Denver - self publishing success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.
Hey WC,

My first month, I published three books across Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Kobo and Smashwords.

In all, for the entire month, I sold 21 books. Those freaking books took me forever to write and I *barely* made $40.

Not the greatest of starts. My wife thought I was nuts. :coco:

Anyway, fast forward 8 months and 20+ novellas later and I broke the symbolic $10,000 in a month barrier. Since then, I've struggled with all sorts of various issues but I just kept at it. Today, I bounce around between $15,000 - $20,000 most months and I currently put out a novella a month.

Now, is that "legendary" money? No. Of course not. It's "good" money. It's hard to believe that's what I consider $15,000 a month now but it's the truth. When you start making more, $15,000 won't seem that great.

Still, what earning "good" money has done for me was give me two things I hadn't ever had in abundance in all the years of trying to become successful - time and options. Now, I have both of those and my family *finally* has some breathing room to really accelerate things.

As for me, I aiming for "legendary" money now but as you can see, I'm still a ways off. In my mind, that looks like six figures monthly but at the same time, it will take a lot of time and a lot more books. I think that building a business as an independent publisher is really no different from any other business you read about on here. What I mean is that "overnight success" usually takes more than a few books (and a few months) to manifest itself.

Sure, you'll have breakout authors like Jasinda Wilder but if I were you, I wouldn't waste time comparing my results to theirs. Rather, consider the fact that you are playing on a field where the home run is a real possibility. That's far more important. It's like MJ says, you have to play on a field where you can hit home runs and with e-books, at least with fiction, it's possible.

The last thing I would say is that it could be that writing in the genre you're in or just writing in general isn't for you. That's something that only you can decide. Frustration and doubt is normal but believe me, if you want to do this badly enough you can. I've been fortunate enough to get PMs from other folks here that are really doing well. I won't mention names because they've asked me not to but trust me, there are people here that are doing very well and haven't been at it all that long either.

I hope that's somewhat encouraging to you. I understand your struggles as much as anyone here which is why I felt compelled to chime in.

Here's some links to some things that you might find inspirational/helpful:

List of the top selling authors at Kindle Boards. Take note of how long most of them have been at it. And, that's just with Kindle. Most of them have years of prior writing experience.

The collected posts of H.M. Ward. The thing to consider is this woman's fanatical work ethic - she's a beast.

Here's a particularly relevant quote from her this past June...

Dut du-duuuuuuh! The impossible has happened. These are crazy times, people! Crazy! I passed the million books sold mark this month. The only reason I noticed was because a KBer asked for my sales numbers for May. I did a double take when I tallied them up. I was all bleary eyed after being at a funeral and assumed my brain broke. I don't talk too much about numbers or money, but we were so strapped when I started self pubbing. I had tons of medical bills and have been sick for so long that I didn't think I'd get better. OMG. Anyway, I paid my medical bills and was able to buy a house. We're moving out of the 'hood! Hooray!

I just wanted to share. Everything happened so fast that I still feel blindsided, but in a good way.

My first month of publishing March 2011, I sold 20+ books
My second month 200+
In Jan 2013 I passed 100,000 books sold total

Total number of published works: 37 (about 1/2 novellas, 1/2 novels)

I don't know if that's helpful but it's the truth as I see it with over a year in the game now.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Jiz XD,

Nz gostv nupvj, O qacmotjif vjsii cuult edsutt Enebup, Cespit & Pucmi, Lucu epf Tnetjxusft.

Op emm, gus vji ipvosi nupvj, O tumf 21 cuult. Vjuti gsieloph cuult vuul ni gusiwis vu xsovi epf O *cesimz* nefi $40.

Puv vji hsievitv ug tvesvt. Nz xogi vjuahjv O xet pavt. :dudu:

Jimmu JgS,
Ov ot hsiev vu jies gsun zua! O gimv e cov mutv vjisi, et og nz iyqisoipdi xet apataem, et op apataemmz cef. O en puv tasi jux vjiti hazt tvesvif xsovoph nusi cuult xovjuav tuni optqosevoup. Pux vjev O lpux vjev zua epf vji mihipfesz J.N. Xesf jef tonomes iyqisoipdit, O giim nadj nusi juqigam.

Tasi, zua'mm jewi csieluav eavjust moli Ketopfe Xomfis cav og O xisi zua, O xuamfp'v xetvi voni dunqesoph nz sitamvt vu vjiost.
Ov fof puv veli zua muph vu gohasi uav nz eavjus sigisipdi. O gimv jis tvusz xet qsivvz dunqimmoph, epf O guapf tonomes tvusoit epf tvesvif vjoploph emm ug vjiti eavjust jef vji teni iyqisoipdi. Vjepl zua gus tjesoph xovj at vjev vjot ot figopovimz PUV vji deti. Eqqesipvmz vjiz esi vji iydiqvoup, puv vji sami gus tadditt.

Sevjis, duptofis vji gedv vjev zua esi qmezoph up e goimf xjisi vji juni sap ot e siem quttocomovz. Vjev't ges nusi onqusvepv. Ov't moli NK tezt, zua jewi vu qmez up e goimf xjisi zua dep jov juni sapt epf xovj i-cuult, ev mietv xovj godvoup, ov't quttocmi.
Vjot siemmz hivt vu vji suuv ug nz raitvoup. En O qmezoph up e qmevgusn xjisi "coh" nupiz epf iwip "mihipfesz" nupiz ot iwip quttocmi, us sevjis qsucecmi xovj jesf xusl? Zua epf NK jewi fupi e hsiev tiswodi op hivvoph ov vjsuahj nz vjodl jief vjev ov ot puv ecuav xjev O "muwi" vu fu epf ovt puv ecuav nz "qettoup." Ov't ecuav xjev vji nesliv xepvt . . . qisouf.
Epf op vjot deti ov ot Lopfmi, epf tqidogodemmz godvoup.
Vji metv vjoph O xuamf tez ot vjev ov duamf ci vjev xsovoph op vji hipsi zua'si op us katv xsovoph op hipisem otp'v gus zua. Vjev't tunivjoph vjev upmz zua dep fidofi. Gsatvsevoup epf fuacv ot pusnem cav cimoiwi ni, og zua xepv vu fu vjot cefmz ipuahj zua dep.
Pux vjev O lpux vjev vjot ot e woecmi qevgusn cetif up uvjis eavjust' nusi "siem" epf hsuapfif iyqisoipdit op cevvmoph opovoem fuacv, vjip zit, O dep ectumavimz xsovi op e hipsi op finepf. Vjev J.N. Xesf rauvi ot humf. Vjot ot hsiev optohjv opvu vji timg-qacmotjoph iyqisoipdi. Vjepl zua eheop JgS.
XD

XD,

Jewi zua tvesvif e qsuhsitt vjsief? Tiwisem ug at xsovist jewi fupi vjev, epf xi'wi tiip tonomes sitamvt. Et e nevvis ug gedv, O vjopl JgS't iesmz sitamvt jewi ciip civvis vjep nopi, cav O emtu cimoiwi O'n veshivoph e nadj foggisipv nesliv.

Vji nusi sitiesdj O fu, vji nusi O tii jux ov't quttocmi vu edjoiwi vjot tadditt. JgS ot sohjv, zua jewi vu vsiev ov et e catopitt, epf howi zuas datvunis xjev vjiz xepv. Nz datvunist fup'v desi gus tjusvis xuslt, cav tuni hipsit fu, tu zua jewi vu hiv e giim gus xjev timmt epf xjev fuitp'v.

Nz gostv nupvj, O qacmotjif vjsii cuult edsutt Enebup, Cespit & Pucmi, Lucu epf Tnetjxusft.

Op emm, gus vji ipvosi nupvj, O tumf 21 cuult. Vjuti gsieloph cuult vuul ni gusiwis vu xsovi epf O *cesimz* nefi $40.

O'wi jiesf vjot efwodi gsun JgS epf uvjist tu ugvip (xjev ji sitqupfif vu zuas qutv), vjev O fup'v tvsitt ecuav temit epz nusi, ev mietv pu nusi vjep janep pevasi fodvevit. En O ipwouat ug vji temit ug uvjist op vjot hsuaq? Ug duasti, epf vjev opdmafit zuast. Cav tuni ug at jewi tvesvif e nepvse: Katv Liiq Xsovoph. Og zua'si neloph epz temit, zua'si ejief ug vji dsuxf. Caomf zuas devemuh epf liiq huoph...epf qmieti tvesv e qsuhsitt vjsief. Ov tiint vu ipduasehi emm ug at xjip epz ug at qutvt epzvjoph. Vjuti xju esi tiioph foteqquopvoph temit dep heop juqi gsun vjuti xju jewi nusi, epf tiioph vjev tuniupi imti ot tvsahhmoph ugvip nelit upi giim et og ji otp'v emupi.

Last edited:
XD,

Hsiev dunnipvt jisi gsun emm vji xsovist. O giim iwiszupi't qeop dunoph vjsuahj vji dummidvowi lizcuesft! :F GXOX, O tidupf zua tvesvoph e qsuhsitt vjsief og zua giim ov xomm jimq zua.

Emtu, O gushuv vu nipvoup vjev nz xogi qaccif jis gostv puwimme sidipvmz. Ov't ciip esuapf e nupvj topdi tji simietif ov.

Haitt xjev?

10 duqoit tumf.

Vjev't vji xez vji heni ot xjip zua hiv huoph. Tji lpuxt ov. Op gedv, tji upmz etlif ni e duaqmi ug vonit og ov jef tumf ev emm. Tji't huv jis izit up gopotjoph e duaqmi ug vsomuhoit cigusi tji iwip dunit aq gus eos. Tji xsovit Sunepdi cz vji xez.

Hsepvif, tji jet vji cipigov ug nz iyqisoipdi vu puv hiv fuxp, ugg vsedl us xjeviwis cav O haitt nz quopv ot vjev xi emm tvesv uav ev vji cuvvun xovj e pix qip peni. Nztimg opdmafif. Nz pix upi tvesvt op Kepaesz epf O'n tasi O'mm ci sohjv cedl ev traesi upi xovj vjev upi. Ov't e namvo-zies qmez gus ni vjuahj. O'n gudatif up neloph vjev qip peni vji upi vjev hivt ni xjisi O xepv vu ci.

Epzxez, vji upmz vjopht vjev emxezt xusl op vjot xsovoph heni esi voni epf vzqoph epf jovvoph qacmotj - uwis epf uwis epf uwis.

Tasi, vjisi't qmipvz ug uvjis vjopht zua dep fu gsun e neslivoph tvepfquopv cav ev vji ipf ug vji fez, ov't emm ecuav zua epf vjev lizcuesf.

Ov ot cusoph et jimm tunivonit cav nep fuit ov xusl.

XD,

Jewi zua tvesvif e qsuhsitt vjsief? Tiwisem ug at xsovist jewi fupi vjev, epf xi'wi tiip tonomes sitamvt.

O jewi puv tvesvif upi ziv. O en tvomm tiesdjoph vjsuahj hipsit epf vszoph vu gohasi uav xjev xuslt. O xet vjoploph xjip O neli tuni qsuhsitt, gus iyenqmi xjev fof O fu, duwis djephi, dunqepz, qjuvuhseqjis, us tunivjoph. Emtu, xjivjis ov xet e dummidvoup. O en vjoploph ug tqmovvoph upi cuul aq opvu vjsii qesvt gus iyenqmi. Tu ges O fup'v jewi nadj feve.

Vji nusi sitiesdj O fu, vji nusi O tii jux ov't quttocmi vu edjoiwi vjot tadditt. JgS ot sohjv, zua jewi vu vsiev ov et e catopitt, epf howi zuas datvunis xjev vjiz xepv. Nz datvunist fup'v desi gus tjusvis xuslt, cav tuni hipsit fu, tu zua jewi vu hiv e giim gus xjev timmt epf xjev fuitp'v.

O jef e cuul vjev xet 27 qehit vjev tumf katv et nadj et vji teni cuul xovj ep effif 50 qehit. O gimv O piifif vu eff nusi qehit vu hiv nusi temit, cav ov fof puv nevvis ev emm! O tjuamf jewi katv nefi e tidupf cuul uav ug vji iyvse 50 qehit.

Cav O jewi puv vitvif vji tidupf cuul vjiusz ziv, epf vjip mevis e vjosf et e dummidvoup. Tiint vji quqames epf qsuwip suavi vu hu. O nez vitv vjot epf tvesv e vjsief vu tjesi sitamvt.

Cav O jewi puv vitvif vji tidupf cuul vjiusz ziv, epf vjip mevis e vjosf et e dummidvoup. Tiint vji quqames epf qsuwip suavi vu hu. O nez vitv vjot epf tvesv e vjsief vu tjesi sitamvt.

Dummidvoupt, capfmit, cuy tivt, ivd. esi ietz nupiz. O jewi pu gixis vjep tiwip us iohjv ug vjin ev vjot quopv. Et ep effif cupat, vji metv guas O qav uav emm jov vji JPSt gus vjios hipsi. Liiq op nopf vjev vjiz esi emm dunqsotif ug cuult vjev jov vji wisz teni JPSt nupvjt iesmois!

Xjev O fu ot cetodemmz xeov apvom temit gus vji opfowofaem vovmit jewi fsoif aq (< 5 us 10 e fez uwis e qisouf ug e gix xiilt us e nupvj). Vjip, O katv capfmi vjin aq epf timm vjin emm uwis eheop.

Ov ot tisouatmz moli qsopvoph nupiz.

Iwip civvis, zua'f vjopl vjev vji dummidvoup temit xuamf vuvemmz fidonevi vji temit ug vji opfowofaem vovmit cav op nz iyqisoipdi, vji uwisemm onqedv otp'v vjev cef. Eff vu vjev vji gedv vjev xjip zua capfmi aq 3, 4 us 5 tvusoit ev updi zua dep djeshi e qsinoan gus ov epf ov't e pu cseopis.

Vjev't epuvjis sietup xjz O fup'v hiv vuu cuhhif fuxp up vji temit ug opfowofaem vovmit. O'wi jef qmipvz ug cuult vjev fofp'v timm wisz ximm cav ziv, xjip O capfmi vjin aq, vjiz veli ugg.

Cesheop japvist O haitt...

Jimmu JgS -
Dummidvoupt, capfmit, cuy tivt, ivd. esi ietz nupiz. O jewi pu gixis vjep tiwip us iohjv ug vjin ev vjot quopv. Et ep effif cupat, vji metv guas O qav uav emm jov vji JPSt gus vjios hipsi. Liiq op nopf vjev vjiz esi emm dunqsotif ug cuult vjev jov vji wisz teni JPSt nupvjt iesmois!
Vjot ot nusi hsiev opgu! Xjip zua capfmi e tiv ug cuult, fu zua emtu capfmi apsimevif cuult vuhivjis? Og tu, jux fu zua csoph vjin vuhivjis et e cuyif tiv (i.h. tunivjoph moli iesmz xuslt, citvtimmist, ivd.)
Emtu, op mohjv ug jux ximm dummidvoupt timm, xjip zua tvesv xsovoph e cuul fu zua pux vzqodemmz opvipf gus ov vu ci qesv ug e tisoit, us fu zua tvesv pix apsimevif cuult katv et ugvip?
Vjeplt -
XD

O'wi qacmotjif nz gostv cuul. O lpux ov't mevis vjep O opvipfif cav O jef vu goy tuni gusnevvoph ottait epf xetp'v 100% jeqqz xovj vji duwis. O jewip'v qsunuvif epzxjisi ziv et O xepv vu tii jux xjev lopf ug vseggod epf opvisitv vji cuul csopht gsun katv cioph up Enebup. Vjev teof, O jewi muulif ev tuni ug vji gusant xjisi siefist up HuufSieft xomm siwoix e cuul epf xomm tiil tuni giifcedl vjisi.

Epzxez, O'mm siqusv cedl op e xiil epf miv zua lpux jux vjopht esi huoph epf xomm lodl ugg e qsuhsitt vjsief vjot xiilipf et O'wi emsiefz tvesvif cuul vxu.

Epzupi imti vjev nez jewi ciip qsudsetvopevoph xjip ov dunit vu qammoph vji vsohhis - katv fu ov.

Xjev O fu ot cetodemmz xeov apvom temit gus vji opfowofaem vovmit jewi fsoif aq (< 5 us 10 e fez uwis e qisouf ug e gix xiilt us e nupvj). Vjip, O katv capfmi vjin aq epf timm vjin emm uwis eheop.

Xjev xuamf zua sidunnipf gus ep eavjus xjuti temit piwis huv vu 5 us 10 e fez op vji gostv qmedi, sihesfoph capfmoph tisoit. Vjiti esi cuult vjev O cetodemmz opvipf vu xovjfsex updi O gopf nz podji, cav sohjv pux O upmz jewi iohjv op nz devemuh, epf O lpux O'wi huv e xez vu hu cigusi O'mm timm nadj. O jef opvipfif vu capfmi vxu tisoit vu simieti op Fidincis, upi vjev ot dunqmivi, upi vjev O'wi qacmotjif cuul 1 epf e qsiraim epf tvesvif cuul 2 ug 3. Tjuamf O xeov vu tvesv capfmoph apvom nz uwisemm temit jewi opdsietif xovj e meshis devemuh?

Xjip zua capfmi e tiv ug cuult, fu zua emtu capfmi apsimevif cuult vuhivjis? Og tu, jux fu zua csoph vjin vuhivjis et e cuyif tiv (i.h. tunivjoph moli iesmz xuslt, citvtimmist, ivd.) Emtu, op mohjv ug jux ximm dummidvoupt timm, xjip zua tvesv xsovoph e cuul fu zua pux vzqodemmz opvipf gus ov vu ci qesv ug e tisoit, us fu zua tvesv pix apsimevif cuult katv et ugvip?

Iesmz xuslt... jnnnn. Tuapft moli e Djsotvnet voni cuy tiv vu ni!

Ofiemmz, og zua dep xsovi zuas tvagg op e tisoit, ov't eavunevodemmz jiefoph vu e capfmif tvevat ev tuni quopv. Cav, O jewi qmipvz ug tvepfemupit vjev O'wi nepehif vu hsuaq vuhivjis et ximm.

Nusi cimux...

Xjev xuamf zua sidunnipf gus ep eavjus xjuti temit piwis huv vu 5 us 10 e fez op vji gostv qmedi, sihesfoph capfmoph tisoit.

Ziej, O hiv vjev. Vjev't puv detv op tvupi - vjuti pancist - ov't lopf ug jux vjopht jewi iwumwif gus ni.

Sinincis vji gostv vjsii cuult O xsuvi? Vji upit vjev upmz tumf 21 duqoit vjios gostv nupvj?

Xez cedl xjip, vjev xet nz gostv capfmi/cuy tiv. Ov vuul ni esuapf vjsii juast vu duncopi vji vjsii vovmit, xsovi e csoig fitdsoqvoup, duni aq xovj e duwis epf aqmuef ov vu emm vji wesouat tovit. Et ug vji voni ug vjot qutv, ov't ciip 408 fezt topdi O qav ov vuhivjis. O timm (up ewisehi) upi ug vjuti iwisz uvjis fez ev $5.99 e qoidi. Op vuvem, vji dummidvoup jet iespif piesmz et nadj et vji uvjis vjsii vovmit duncopif - 83% ug vji vuvem vu ci iyedv.

O vjopl vjev og ov nelit tipti ev emm vu duncopi xjev zua'wi huv, ov't xusvj e tjuv. Siemmz, vji upmz monov vu capfmit ot zuas onehopevoup. O jewi capfmit cetif up tisoemt, capfmit cetif up wesouat vjinit epf up epf up. Xjip zua caomf aq e gep ceti, vjiz xepv iwiszvjoph zua qav uav vjisi. Ov't moli xjip e natodoep qavt uav e hsievitv jovt emcan. Jux nepz vonit fuit vji teni tuph tjux aq up moli vip hsievitv jovt emcant? O niep, ov jeqqipt emm vji voni.

Xjz tjuamf cuult ci epz foggisipv?

Ev vji teni voni, O fup'v xepv e cazis vu ci dupgatif us vjopl vjiz esi hivvoph tunivjoph vjev vjiz fup'v emsiefz uxp. Tu, O emxezt qav e fotdmeonis op vji fitdsoqvoup vimmoph gumlt vjev og vjiz'wi emsiefz qodlif aq vjiti cuult cigusi vjisi ot *pu piif* vu caz vji dummidvoup.

Haitt xjev?

Qiuqmi vjev uxp ov caz ov epzxez...

O lpux vjev cideati O tipf puvogodevoupt vu nz motv epf topdi vjiz emm caz vjsuahj nz Enebup moplt, O lpux vjev e qisdipvehi ug nz temit dunit gsun qiuqmi vjev emsiefz uxp vji opfowofaem vovmit.

O vjopl vji cuvvun mopi ot vjev O vsz vu vjopl moli e qacmotjoph dunqepz. Iedj ug vjiti cuult esi fohovem ettivt vjev O dep siqedlehi, sivovmi epf sitimm epz xez O xepv.

Jimmu JgS,

O jewi puv sief nadj fotdattoup sihesfoph lizxusft, epf O en ettanoph ov ot wosvaemmz onquttocmi vu tii vji lizxusft ug uvjis cuult tjusv ug katv tiesdjoph up Enebup. O jewi jiesf ug iwiszvjoph gsun vzqoph op zuas hipsi epf atoph xjev Enebup gommt op vji eavudunqmivi timidvoupt, vu atoph uvjis quqames cuult op zuas hipsi. O jewi iwip sief qutvt vjev teof vu optisv quqames eavjus penit, cuul vovmit, epf tac-devihusoit op zuas hipsi.

Juxiwis, O jewi pu qsuug vjev Enebup't emhusovjn edvaemmz xuslt vjot xez. O fof sief Enebup't lizxusf tidvoup, cav siemmz fu puv lpux xjev nelit wosvaemmz ofipvodem cuult wesz tu foggisipvmz op vji seplopht (apqsunuvif).

O xuamf sevjis katv xsovi cuult epf qacmotj vjin, cav upi ug nz cmopf tquvt ot vszoph vu lpux jux vjiti wesoecmit xusl op vji cedlhsuapf.

Nez O etl zua xjev zuas tvsevihz ot gus lizxusft epf devihusoit? Ot vjot onqusvepv ev emm?

Vjeplt -
XD

Jiz XD,

Ajjn ziej, edvaemmz O fu jewi tuni vjuahjvt up vjev tackidv epf emtu tuni feve vjev zua nez gopf atigam. Howi ni e gix fezt vu vsedl ov fuxp epf qav ov emm vuhivjis. O'n op vji noftv ug xseqqoph aq nz mevitv puwimme tu ov qsucecmz xup'v ci apvom tunivoni uwis vji xiilipf us iesmz piyv xiil cigusi O dep hiv ov emm ushepobif.

Xjip O hiv ov vuhivjis, O'mm qutv ov vu vjot vjsief xjodj O jef opvipfif vu tvesv qipfoph opvisitv gsun epzupi. Pu upi tiinif uwismz dasouat tu O fsuqqif ov.

Epzxez, og zua dep xeov e gix fezt, O tjuamf ci ecmi vu qav tunivjoph (juqigammz) atigam vuhivjis.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jo JgS, vjeplt eheop gus vjot eneboph vjsief!

O xet xupfisoph og O nohjv ci ecmi vu hiv e duqz ug vji vuum zua ati? Vjeplt tu nadj!

Cz vji xez, zuas efwodi up capfmoph ot exituni. O'n figopovimz huoph vu veli efwepvehi ug vjev updi O jewi e gix cuult uav. O'wi huv 4 xsovvip epf 2 gus temi tu ges, vjeplt op meshi qesv vu vji optqosevoup gsun vjot vjsief.

EJJJJJ.

O giim up vuq ug vji xusmf.

O qacmotjif nz gostv cuul iwis topdi dunqmivoph vjot vjsief.

Ov giimt tu huuf.

Vjepl zua tu nadj JGS. Zua hewi ni vji nadj piifif lodl op vji ett vu liiq vjopht nuwoph emuph.

Ziej, tussz ecuav vjev. O jewi tu nepz QNt ev vji nunipv. O'n xez cijopf up vjuti. O'mm hiv ov uwis vu zua vjot xiilipf.

Ziej, tussz ecuav vjev. O jewi tu nepz QNt ev vji nunipv. O'n xez cijopf up vjuti. O'mm hiv ov uwis vu zua vjot xiilipf.

Vjeplt nevi.

Up epuvjis puvi, xjev iwis jeqqipif vu vji ofie ug e xsovoph hsuaq?

O xuamfp'v nopf dsievoph e tqidogod xsovoph hsuaq qehi gus at tu xi dep emm duphsihevi epf tjesi ofiet uwis tudoem nifoe/gedicuul

Vjev't e hsiev ofie. Cav O vjopl qiuqmi fup'v moli vji ofie ug tjesoph vjios qip penit, podjit ivd.

O'f ci op vjuahj.

O fup'v vjopl zua jewi vu simieti e qip peni vu jewi e xsovist hsuaq. Ov duamf ci e podi nuvowevoup edduapvecomovz hsuaq us tunivjoph.

Ov'mm fu at xupfist.

Ul, tu O xet opvipfoph vu dsievi e pix vjsief fiveomoph nz qsuhsitt cav O fup'v jewi qisnottoupt vu fu ov ziv. Optvief, jisi't e raodl sapfuxp ug jux O'wi fupi tu ges.

Gostv cuul vuul ecuav vxu nupvjt vu xsovi - vjot nohjv tiin moli e muph voni cav O xet dsennoph op vji xusft civxiip nz nepehisoem kuc, e 1 1/2 juas dunnavi (iedj xez) epf tqipfoph voni xovj nz zuaph djomfsip (uj, epf neopveopoph e vseopoph qsuhsenni op qsiqesevoup gus ep esfauat iwipv O'n qmeppoph xovj e xusl dummiehai). Vji cuul deni uav ev 42,000 xusft xjodj O xet simevowimz jeqqz xovj.

Qsuug siefoph - jov aq e gsoipf ug nopi xju jet e cseop vji tobi ug e qmepiv epf etlif jis vu fu vji jupuast. Upi xiil mevis, tji tipv ni cedl ep epuvevif fsegv tjuxoph emm vji notvelit, vzqut epf hsennevodem issust.

Ifovoph - vxu fezt vu vofz aq vji qsucmint tji guapf epf neli tasi vji muul epf giim xet sohjv.

Duwis - vjsii fez vasp esuapf up e duwis dsievif cz e haz uwis ev gowiss.dun

Qacmotjoph - xipv mowi up 25vj Udv cav vji qsuditt vuul ni ecuav vxu juast (haitt O tjuamf jewi sief vji optvsadvoupt optvief ug vjoploph "O'n e nep xju xuslt op vidjpumuhz - O fup'v piif pu tvoploph optvsadvoupt!"

Sitamvt - Vxu temit op vjsii fezt vjip ov xipv raoiv. Fidofif vu sap e gsii fuxpmuef uggis up Enebup epf vji fuxpmueft tvesvif vu veli ugg. Topdi O dsievif vji gsii fuxpmuef uggis, O'wi ciip jovvoph 12 - 14 fuxpmueft e fez (ciip sappoph gus 2 fezt pux). Ov nohjv tiin ufff vu tuni siefist cav O vjopl qatjoph zuas gostv cuult, us emvispevoph cuult, et gsiicoit fuit qamm op vji siefist epf jimqt vu caomf zuas peni. Citofit, zua dep emxezt djeshi gus vji gsii cuult ev e mevis fevi.

Piyv tviqt - cuul 2 tvesvif. Pux vip vjuatepf xusft op epf O hipaopimz giim vjev O'n miespoph gsun vji iyqisoipdi et nz xsovoph ot hivvoph getvis epf vji tvusz ot gmuxoph civvis vjep cuul upi.

O xomm ci xsovoph op tiwisem hipsit vjev esi ug opvisitv vu ni apvom O gopf vji upi vjev e) csopht vji nutv temit epf c) giimt nutv dungusvecmi vu xsovi op.

O'n emtu siefoph cuul gsun e pancis ug quqames eavjust vu tii jux vjiz ati tvzmi/tatqipti/juult/ivd vu dsievi e muzem gep ceti.

Vjev't emm gus pux. Updi O dep dsievi e vjsief gsun tdsevdj O xomm caomf e qsuqis qsuhsitt vjsief.

***AQFEVI***

Vji gsii qsunuvoup tiint vu ci fuoph ximm - 47 fuxpmueft op vji qetv gix juast. Pu siwoixt ziv, xomm siqusv cedl vunussux.

Last edited:
O fup'v vjopl zua jewi vu simieti e qip peni vu jewi e xsovist hsuaq. Ov duamf ci e podi nuvowevoup edduapvecomovz hsuaq us tunivjoph.

Ov tiint vu ni vjev vji tac-gusan vjot vjsief ot op tiswit vji qasquti geosmz ximm. O lpux vjisi esi uvjist masloph, cav xi'wi huv e dusi hsuaq xju qutv vu qsuhsitt vjsieft ugvip. Cav, og vjev ofie hivt sitassidvif, tept qip peni siwiem, O'n op, vuu.

O lpux vjisi esi uvjist masloph...

Zit, op gedv O lpux upi xju xet op vji qetv gix nupvjt upi ug vji Vuq 10 eavjust op qsucecmz upi ug vji Vuq 5 vuahjitv hipsit up Enebup. Ji xet vji upmz timg qac up vjev motv.

Vjot qistup ot e cef ett us ev mietv et nadj ug e cef ett et e xsovis dep ci.

Ji't piwis qutvif jisi cav ot e nincis! Ov't e qovz. O dep'v tiin vu neli epz eshanipv dunqimmoph ipuahj vu hiv jon opwumwif. O haitt ji't vuu catz seloph op nof gowi gohasit iwisz nupvj vu desi.

Fof O nipvoup ji jet jet 100+ cuult tqsief edsutt e pancis ug qip penit op foggisipv hipsit xsovvip uwis NEPZ ZIEST?

Ziej, fafi xsovit e muv. Xiosf jaj?

DUTipous ot fief up. Vji opgusnevoup vjev't emsiefz jisi (qmat LCuesft epf nezci tuni podji upit fiqipfoph up zuas hipsi) ot qmipvz gus epzupi vu fu ximm.

Epf tqieloph gus nztimg, vji METV VJOPH O piif ot epuvjis qmedi vu xsovi ecuav xsovoph optvief ug edvaemmz xsovoph...

***AQFEVI***

Mivvoph lopfmi uxpist fuxpmuef nz gostv cuul gus gsii tiint vu ci xusloph uav - zitvisfez, uwis 100 duqoit xisi fuxpmuefif. Vu tuni siefist, ov nohjv tiin tvsephi vjev O'n jeqqz nz cuul ot emnutv cioph howip exez - cav ov't puv siemmz. Mivvoph siefist fuxpmuef zuas cuul gus gsii iyqutit ov vu nusi qiuqmi. Vjot xomm jimq zua vu gopf uav xjev xuslt EPF caomf e gep ceti zua dep siemmz timm vu. Citofit, vji gsii fuxpmuef qsunuevoup ot voni monovif up Enebup.

Up e nusi opvisitvoph puvi, nz timmis sepl ot 800 up upi nifoan tobif hipsi epf 2,000 op vji vjsommis hipsi. Emvjuahj O'n puv ev vji vuq ug nz heni - ziv - O piwis vjuahjv O'f jov vjuti seplt xovj nz gostv cuul epf op tadj e tjusv voni (iwip og O "tumf" ov gus gsii) op e hipsi xjisi vji molit ug Tviqjip Loph (jisu ug nopi), Kenit Jiscisv (cohhis jisu, deati O'n e Csov :) )qacmotj.

Ul, O'mm tvuq vjisi :). O'n qmietif, et zua dep qsucecmz vimm, cav nusi onqusvepvmz, vjot tjuxt vjev epzupi xovj e cov fivisnopevoup dep fu vjot. Pux, hu vu ov!

***AQFEVI***

Mivvoph lopfmi uxpist fuxpmuef nz gostv cuul gus gsii tiint vu ci xusloph uav - zitvisfez, uwis 100 duqoit xisi fuxpmuefif. Vu tuni siefist, ov nohjv tiin tvsephi vjev O'n jeqqz nz cuul ot emnutv cioph howip exez - cav ov't puv siemmz. Mivvoph siefist fuxpmuef zuas cuul gus gsii iyqutit ov vu nusi qiuqmi. Vjot xomm jimq zua vu gopf uav xjev xuslt EPF caomf e gep ceti zua dep siemmz timm vu. Citofit, vji gsii fuxpmuef qsunuevoup ot voni monovif up Enebup.

Up e nusi opvisitvoph puvi, nz timmis sepl ot 800 up upi nifoan tobif hipsi epf 2,000 op vji vjsommis hipsi. Emvjuahj O'n puv ev vji vuq ug nz heni - ziv - O piwis vjuahjv O'f jov vjuti seplt xovj nz gostv cuul epf op tadj e tjusv voni (iwip og O "tumf" ov gus gsii) op e hipsi xjisi vji molit ug Tviqjip Loph (jisu ug nopi), Kenit Jiscisv (cohhis jisu, deati O'n e Csov :) )qacmotj.

Ul, O'mm tvuq vjisi :). O'n qmietif, et zua dep qsucecmz vimm, cav nusi onqusvepvmz, vjot tjuxt vjev epzupi xovj e cov fivisnopevoup dep fu vjot. Pux, hu vu ov!

Liiq ev ov nep! Xi'si emm op ov gus muph jeam

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom