The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello from NC

J.Roddy

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Aug 7, 2016
Charlotte, NC
Hello Fastlaners!
I wanted to introduce myself to the forum; I have started reading TMF and am truly inspired by this wonderful book as well as the entrepreneurs here! I hope to continue the learning process and to absorb as much information as possible, and hopefully be able to contribute myself in the near future! I hope to someday run my own e-commerce business and become a successful entrepreneur as many others have. I will be majoring in entrepreneurship and marketing in my college endeavors and hope that I can pair that knowledge with the knowledge learned from others here to finally become independent from the slow lane. Thank you to all who participate and contribute here, you are all an inspiration!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

J.Roddy

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Aug 7, 2016
Charlotte, NC
Thank you for the insight, devine. I have definitely been doing footwork, researching my niche market and believe I have found it. I am very excited at the prospect of running an e-commerce business. I know that it is my passion, and I await the challenges and learning opportunities ahead.

chrisclark

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 25, 2016
Hello Fastlaners!
I wanted to introduce myself to the forum; I have started reading TMF and am truly inspired by this wonderful book as well as the entrepreneurs here! I hope to continue the learning process and to absorb as much information as possible, and hopefully be able to contribute myself in the near future! I hope to someday run my own e-commerce business and become a successful entrepreneur as many others have. I will be majoring in entrepreneurship and marketing in my college endeavors and hope that I can pair that knowledge with the knowledge learned from others here to finally become independent from the slow lane. Thank you to all who participate and contribute here, you are all an inspiration!

Hello and welcome! I'm new as well. Where in NC? I'm in Charlotte!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome aboard.

Niptuck MD

plutocrat-in-training
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 31, 2016
NORWAY - POLAND - WEST EUROPE
Hello Fastlaners!

Welcome to the forum. Great info here and great overall experience. I highly recommend reading the book first and then re-reading it lol.
Im located in Upstate South Carolina. If you need anything holler

J.Roddy

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Aug 7, 2016
Charlotte, NC
Welcome! I'm located in the RTP, great to see other NC members on here
Thank you! I am happy to see other NC members as well! I was almost surprised to see other Carolinians respond! I look forward to learning from as many here on the site as possible, and appreciate the welcome!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...