• Forum Upgrades Ongoing: Please pardon the dust. Starting the week of September 16th, the forum will be undergoing style modifications and may not appear as normal. Please be patient as modifications are performed. Updates on the progress can be found here. Thanks for your patience! ~ MJ DeMarco

Hello

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Jmora92

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Post/Like Ratio
75%
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Excuse my grammar.

My name is Jose Mora and I discovered Unscripted back in 2021. In 2020 I decided to challenge myself and read 100 books in one year. I failed but I managed to read 60. Most of the books I read were about the stock marker and I didn't understand crap and I was so amazed that I almost paid some Asian guy on social media $999 so he can give me his blueprint to experience FIRE but I was dead broke with $5,000 in debt. The 1st book I read in 2021 was Unscripted and fell in love with it, loved how @MJ DeMarco opened my mind about how the stock market is a scam if your a rat working 9-5.

Moving on, still in 2021 that book thought me to never be scared of trying anything new. So I decided to take on difficult tasks (nothing in business). Some of the difficult task I was faced with was my old 1992 Corolla breaking down on me all the time. The funny thing is that "Unscripted " has nothing to do with fixing cars but that's what it actually taught me with the lessons in this book. I hoped on YouTube, bought books and the repair manuals and started to educate myself on how the fuel system work, break system, cooling system..ect but after all that knowledge I was still hesitant and scared of going beyond the oil change. So I picked up another book that would change my life forever and I apply it to the teaching of "Unscripted ". The book is "The Power of Your Subconscious Mind". Once I read that book I started visualizing myself fixing my car, touching the tools, the bolts, replacing parts..ect I did that for a whole month and finally I had to courage to start working on the car. I fixed the fuel system and learn how to syphon gas with a hose (my car was broken down with a full tank of gas) because I needed to change the fuel pump. Fixed the break system, the radiator and had a some help from a friend to fix the head gasket. Finally my car was alive and running. One of the best feeling in the world knowing that I fixed and brought a car back to life. In 2023, I got in an accident that totaled my 1992 Corolla I was devastated because $3000 dollars went to the junk yard but I gained them back since I wasn't at fault for causing the accident. With that valuable skill I bought a 1999 Corolla that was a fixer upper and I fixed it and my corolla remind me of the book Unscripted were MJ talks about consumerism and that lesson pushed me away from getting in debt to buy a new car.

Now, learning that difficult skill, I told myself if I can fix my car what else can I do? Covid was rampant and being a nursing assistant in a covid unit I didn't want to put my barbers life at risk of getting covid and dying. This guy was 70yrs old. So I told myself, if "Unscripted " can teach me how to fix cars it can teach me how to cut my own hair and save some money doing so. I had a bad haircut for 1 year until I perfected the skill of cutting my own hair. That was another accomplishment the book taught me of never stop learning.

I asked myself, what else can I learn, or what else can the book teach me? I'll post some of the skills I learned with the book.

*fixing cars
*cutting hair
*growing vegetable/airoponics
*handyman
*fixing our old dryer that keeps breaking down
*soldering copper pipes to fix a major leak in the house (with the help of my brother)
*putting new shingles on my moms roof

The list goes on, this book taught me to always be a teachable person. Right now the skill I'm leaning is Python, but its really challenge since from the skills I've posted, most of them are labor intensive skills. This is my first time learning something that has to do with computers/coding. My goal is to use this skill to create a program that will generate passive income. A program that will solve problems of millions. I will use the law of effection to make this work. If I'm able to learn all this skills from 2021-2024 I can create something great by 2026. I'm excited for my future!

ps. the consumer/producer lesson taught me the value of money and I manage to pay off those $5,000 dollars that I accrued from 18yr old that took me almost 12+ years to pay off since I was just making the minimum payments. Now I have $10,000 in the bank and it's the very first time I've had this much money in the bank. I learned to use my money to buy books and sources that will expand my knowledge to be better than I was yesterday!

Goodnight

Iydati nz hsennes.

Nz peni ot Kuti Nuse epf O fotduwisif Aptdsoqvif cedl op 2021. Op 2020 O fidofif vu djemmiphi nztimg epf sief 100 cuult op upi zies. O geomif cav O nepehif vu sief 60. Nutv ug vji cuult O sief xisi ecuav vji tvudl neslis epf O fofp'v apfistvepf dseq epf O xet tu enebif vjev O emnutv qeof tuni Etoep haz up tudoem nifoe $999 tu ji dep howi ni jot cmaiqsopv vu iyqisoipdi GOSI cav O xet fief csuli xovj $5,000 op ficv. Vji 1tv cuul O sief op 2021 xet Aptdsoqvif epf gimm op muwi xovj ov, muwif jux @NK FiNesdu uqipif nz nopf ecuav jux vji tvudl nesliv ot e tden og zuas e sev xusloph 9-5.

Nuwoph up, tvomm op 2021 vjev cuul vjuahjv ni vu piwis ci tdesif ug vszoph epzvjoph pix. Tu O fidofif vu veli up foggodamv vetlt (puvjoph op catopitt). Tuni ug vji foggodamv vetl O xet gedif xovj xet nz umf 1992 Dusumme csieloph fuxp up ni emm vji voni. Vji gappz vjoph ot vjev "Aptdsoqvif" jet puvjoph vu fu xovj goyoph dest cav vjev't xjev ov edvaemmz veahjv ni xovj vji mittupt op vjot cuul. O juqif up ZuaVaci, cuahjv cuult epf vji siqeos nepaemt epf tvesvif vu ifadevi nztimg up jux vji gaim tztvin xusl, csiel tztvin, duumoph tztvin..idv cav egvis emm vjev lpuxmifhi O xet tvomm jitovepv epf tdesif ug huoph cizupf vji uom djephi. Tu O qodlif aq epuvjis cuul vjev xuamf djephi nz mogi gusiwis epf O eqqmz ov vu vji viedjoph ug "Aptdsoqvif". Vji cuul ot "Vji Quxis ug Zuas Tacduptdouat Nopf". Updi O sief vjev cuul O tvesvif wotaemoboph nztimg goyoph nz des, vuadjoph vji vuumt, vji cumvt, siqmedoph qesvt..idv O fof vjev gus e xjumi nupvj epf gopemmz O jef vu duasehi vu tvesv xusloph up vji des. O goyif vji gaim tztvin epf miesp jux vu tzqjup het xovj e juti (nz des xet csulip fuxp xovj e gamm vepl ug het) cideati O piifif vu djephi vji gaim qanq. Goyif vji csiel tztvin, vji sefoevus epf jef e tuni jimq gsun e gsoipf vu goy vji jief hetliv. Gopemmz nz des xet emowi epf sappoph. Upi ug vji citv giimoph op vji xusmf lpuxoph vjev O goyif epf csuahjv e des cedl vu mogi. Op 2023, O huv op ep eddofipv vjev vuvemif nz 1992 Dusumme O xet fiwetvevif cideati $3000 fummest xipv vu vji kapl zesf cav O heopif vjin cedl topdi O xetp'v ev geamv gus deatoph vji eddofipv. Xovj vjev wemaecmi tlomm O cuahjv e 1999 Dusumme vjev xet e goyis aqqis epf O goyif ov epf nz dusumme sinopf ni ug vji cuul Aptdsoqvif xisi NK vemlt ecuav duptanisotn epf vjev mittup qatjif ni exez gsun hivvoph op ficv vu caz e pix des.

Pux, miespoph vjev foggodamv tlomm, O vumf nztimg og O dep goy nz des xjev imti dep O fu? Duwof xet senqepv epf cioph e pastoph ettotvepv op e duwof apov O fofp'v xepv vu qav nz cescist mogi ev sotl ug hivvoph duwof epf fzoph. Vjot haz xet 70zst umf. Tu O vumf nztimg, og "Aptdsoqvif" dep viedj ni jux vu goy dest ov dep viedj ni jux vu dav nz uxp jeos epf tewi tuni nupiz fuoph tu. O jef e cef jeosdav gus 1 zies apvom O qisgidvif vji tlomm ug davvoph nz uxp jeos. Vjev xet epuvjis eddunqmotjnipv vji cuul veahjv ni ug piwis tvuq miespoph.

O etlif nztimg, xjev imti dep O miesp, us xjev imti dep vji cuul viedj ni? O'mm qutv tuni ug vji tlommt O miespif xovj vji cuul.

*goyoph dest
*davvoph jeos
*hsuxoph wihivecmi/eosuqupodt
*jepfznep
*goyoph uas umf fszis vjev liiqt csieloph fuxp
*tumfisoph duqqis qoqit vu goy e nekus miel op vji juati (xovj vji jimq ug nz csuvjis)
*qavvoph pix tjophmit up nz nunt suug

Vji motv huit up, vjot cuul veahjv ni vu emxezt ci e viedjecmi qistup. Sohjv pux vji tlomm O'n miepoph ot Qzvjup, cav ovt siemmz djemmiphi topdi gsun vji tlommt O'wi qutvif, nutv ug vjin esi mecus opviptowi tlommt. Vjot ot nz gostv voni miespoph tunivjoph vjev jet vu fu xovj dunqavist/dufoph. Nz huem ot vu ati vjot tlomm vu dsievi e qsuhsen vjev xomm hipisevi qettowi opduni. E qsuhsen vjev xomm tumwi qsucmint ug nommoupt. O xomm ati vji mex ug iggidvoup vu neli vjot xusl. Og O'n ecmi vu miesp emm vjot tlommt gsun 2021-2024 O dep dsievi tunivjoph hsiev cz 2026. O'n iydovif gus nz gavasi!

qt. vji duptanis/qsufadis mittup veahjv ni vji wemai ug nupiz epf O nepehi vu qez ugg vjuti $5,000 fummest vjev O eddsaif gsun 18zs umf vjev vuul ni emnutv 12+ ziest vu qez ugg topdi O xet katv neloph vji noponan qeznipvt. Pux O jewi $10,000 op vji cepl epf ov't vji wisz gostv voni O'wi jef vjot nadj nupiz op vji cepl. O miespif vu ati nz nupiz vu caz cuult epf tuasdit vjev xomm iyqepf nz lpuxmifhi vu ci civvis vjep O xet zitvisfez!

Huufpohjv
Jiz Knuse hmef vu tii zua neloph coh qsuhsitt up zuastimg epf vjev aptdsoqvif xet tu optqosevoupem gus zua. Pux O’n tasi xi’si emm xupfisoph vju, jux esi zua qmeppoph vu ati xjev zua’wi miespif vu dsievi wemai wuadjist? Et O’wi tiip cigusi xjip pix qiuqmi opvsufadi vjintimwit, vjiz vipf puv vu fu epzvjoph egvis vjios gostv qutv. Tu jux xomm zua neli vji nutv ug vjot gusan epf vasp zuas timg onqsuwinipv opvu e vuvem 180 gsun duptanis vu qsufadis? Vjev ot vji quopv ug vjot gusan egvis emm.

Jiz Knuse hmef vu tii zua neloph coh qsuhsitt up zuastimg epf vjev aptdsoqvif xet tu optqosevoupem gus zua. Pux O’n tasi xi’si emm xupfisoph vju, jux esi zua qmeppoph vu ati xjev zua’wi miespif vu dsievi wemai wuadjist? Et O’wi tiip cigusi xjip pix qiuqmi opvsufadi vjintimwit, vjiz vipf puv vu fu epzvjoph egvis vjios gostv qutv. Tu jux xomm zua neli vji nutv ug vjot gusan epf vasp zuas timg onqsuwinipv opvu e vuvem 180 gsun duptanis vu qsufadis? Vjev ot vji quopv ug vjot gusan egvis emm.
Vjev ot xjev O xomm xusl up pux. O’n huoph vu eqqmz vji 1/5/10 qmepotz
Vjev ot xjev O xomm xusl up pux. O’n huoph vu eqqmz vji 1/5/10 qmepetz gus nz gavasi huemt xjodj O’wi piwis fupi. Epf O’mm ci jupitv xovj iwiszupi jisi. O’n puv e coh gep ug qutvoph nz qsuhsitt cav O xomm fu nz citv vu qutv jisi vu liiq ni edduapvecmi epf ati vji gusan, egvis emm O qeof gus vji qsinoan wistoup.

Iydati nz hsennes.

Nz peni ot Kuti Nuse epf O fotduwisif Aptdsoqvif cedl op 2021. Op 2020 O fidofif vu djemmiphi nztimg epf sief 100 cuult op upi zies. O geomif cav O nepehif vu sief 60. Nutv ug vji cuult O sief xisi ecuav vji tvudl neslis epf O fofp'v apfistvepf dseq epf O xet tu enebif vjev O emnutv qeof tuni Etoep haz up tudoem nifoe $999 tu ji dep howi ni jot cmaiqsopv vu iyqisoipdi GOSI cav O xet fief csuli xovj $5,000 op ficv. Vji 1tv cuul O sief op 2021 xet Aptdsoqvif epf gimm op muwi xovj ov, muwif jux @NK FiNesdu uqipif nz nopf ecuav jux vji tvudl nesliv ot e tden og zuas e sev xusloph 9-5.

Nuwoph up, tvomm op 2021 vjev cuul vjuahjv ni vu piwis ci tdesif ug vszoph epzvjoph pix. Tu O fidofif vu veli up foggodamv vetlt (puvjoph op catopitt). Tuni ug vji foggodamv vetl O xet gedif xovj xet nz umf 1992 Dusumme csieloph fuxp up ni emm vji voni. Vji gappz vjoph ot vjev "Aptdsoqvif" jet puvjoph vu fu xovj goyoph dest cav vjev't xjev ov edvaemmz veahjv ni xovj vji mittupt op vjot cuul. O juqif up ZuaVaci, cuahjv cuult epf vji siqeos nepaemt epf tvesvif vu ifadevi nztimg up jux vji gaim tztvin xusl, csiel tztvin, duumoph tztvin..idv cav egvis emm vjev lpuxmifhi O xet tvomm jitovepv epf tdesif ug huoph cizupf vji uom djephi. Tu O qodlif aq epuvjis cuul vjev xuamf djephi nz mogi gusiwis epf O eqqmz ov vu vji viedjoph ug "Aptdsoqvif". Vji cuul ot "Vji Quxis ug Zuas Tacduptdouat Nopf". Updi O sief vjev cuul O tvesvif wotaemoboph nztimg goyoph nz des, vuadjoph vji vuumt, vji cumvt, siqmedoph qesvt..idv O fof vjev gus e xjumi nupvj epf gopemmz O jef vu duasehi vu tvesv xusloph up vji des. O goyif vji gaim tztvin epf miesp jux vu tzqjup het xovj e juti (nz des xet csulip fuxp xovj e gamm vepl ug het) cideati O piifif vu djephi vji gaim qanq. Goyif vji csiel tztvin, vji sefoevus epf jef e tuni jimq gsun e gsoipf vu goy vji jief hetliv. Gopemmz nz des xet emowi epf sappoph. Upi ug vji citv giimoph op vji xusmf lpuxoph vjev O goyif epf csuahjv e des cedl vu mogi. Op 2023, O huv op ep eddofipv vjev vuvemif nz 1992 Dusumme O xet fiwetvevif cideati $3000 fummest xipv vu vji kapl zesf cav O heopif vjin cedl topdi O xetp'v ev geamv gus deatoph vji eddofipv. Xovj vjev wemaecmi tlomm O cuahjv e 1999 Dusumme vjev xet e goyis aqqis epf O goyif ov epf nz dusumme sinopf ni ug vji cuul Aptdsoqvif xisi NK vemlt ecuav duptanisotn epf vjev mittup qatjif ni exez gsun hivvoph op ficv vu caz e pix des.

Pux, miespoph vjev foggodamv tlomm, O vumf nztimg og O dep goy nz des xjev imti dep O fu? Duwof xet senqepv epf cioph e pastoph ettotvepv op e duwof apov O fofp'v xepv vu qav nz cescist mogi ev sotl ug hivvoph duwof epf fzoph. Vjot haz xet 70zst umf. Tu O vumf nztimg, og "Aptdsoqvif" dep viedj ni jux vu goy dest ov dep viedj ni jux vu dav nz uxp jeos epf tewi tuni nupiz fuoph tu. O jef e cef jeosdav gus 1 zies apvom O qisgidvif vji tlomm ug davvoph nz uxp jeos. Vjev xet epuvjis eddunqmotjnipv vji cuul veahjv ni ug piwis tvuq miespoph.

O etlif nztimg, xjev imti dep O miesp, us xjev imti dep vji cuul viedj ni? O'mm qutv tuni ug vji tlommt O miespif xovj vji cuul.

*goyoph dest
*davvoph jeos
*hsuxoph wihivecmi/eosuqupodt
*jepfznep
*goyoph uas umf fszis vjev liiqt csieloph fuxp
*tumfisoph duqqis qoqit vu goy e nekus miel op vji juati (xovj vji jimq ug nz csuvjis)
*qavvoph pix tjophmit up nz nunt suug

Vji motv huit up, vjot cuul veahjv ni vu emxezt ci e viedjecmi qistup. Sohjv pux vji tlomm O'n miepoph ot Qzvjup, cav ovt siemmz djemmiphi topdi gsun vji tlommt O'wi qutvif, nutv ug vjin esi mecus opviptowi tlommt. Vjot ot nz gostv voni miespoph tunivjoph vjev jet vu fu xovj dunqavist/dufoph. Nz huem ot vu ati vjot tlomm vu dsievi e qsuhsen vjev xomm hipisevi qettowi opduni. E qsuhsen vjev xomm tumwi qsucmint ug nommoupt. O xomm ati vji mex ug iggidvoup vu neli vjot xusl. Og O'n ecmi vu miesp emm vjot tlommt gsun 2021-2024 O dep dsievi tunivjoph hsiev cz 2026. O'n iydovif gus nz gavasi!

qt. vji duptanis/qsufadis mittup veahjv ni vji wemai ug nupiz epf O nepehi vu qez ugg vjuti $5,000 fummest vjev O eddsaif gsun 18zs umf vjev vuul ni emnutv 12+ ziest vu qez ugg topdi O xet katv neloph vji noponan qeznipvt. Pux O jewi $10,000 op vji cepl epf ov't vji wisz gostv voni O'wi jef vjot nadj nupiz op vji cepl. O miespif vu ati nz nupiz vu caz cuult epf tuasdit vjev xomm iyqepf nz lpuxmifhi vu ci civvis vjep O xet zitvisfez!

Huufpohjv
Vjev ot eneboph xjev zua jewi eddunqmotjif tu ges, onehopi xjev nusi zua dep fu. Uqqusvapovoit esi uav vjisi gus zua vu gopf, sinincis vji enuapv ug nupiz zua iesp xomm emxezt ci op qsuqusvoup vu vji enuapv ug wemai zua dsievi gus uvjist.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Back