The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Registration at the forum removes this block.

Help a Marketer Out! How are AI and Big Data impacting our Branding and Digital Marketing Strategies?

Marketing, social media, advertising

EntrepreneurBol

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 21, 2024
Miami, Florida
I'm a Senior student working on my thesis research about the impact of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Big Data on modern branding and Digital Marketing strategies.

To gather valuable insights, I'd appreciate it if you could share some of your experiences using AI tools in your Digital Marketing strategies.
You are welcome to comment even if you have no experience yet but have some insights or opinions about this topic.

I've Also created a short survey exploring how marketing professionals are leveraging these technologies to build strong brands.
Would you be awesome enough to spare 5-10 minutes to fill it out? It would be a HUGE help to my research!

The survey is completely anonymous and focuses on your experience with AI and Big Data in branding.

Here's the link: Enhancing Brand Value Through AI-Driven Digital Marketing and Big Data Analytics

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
453%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Let's help this guy out, he paid to be here.

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
290%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
I'm a Senior student working on my thesis research about the impact of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Big Data on modern branding and Digital Marketing strategies.

To gather valuable insights, I'd appreciate it if you could share some of your experiences using AI tools in your Digital Marketing strategies.
You are welcome to comment even if you have no experience yet but have some insights or opinions about this topic.

I've Also created a short survey exploring how marketing professionals are leveraging these technologies to build strong brands.
Would you be awesome enough to spare 5-10 minutes to fill it out? It would be a HUGE help to my research!

The survey is completely anonymous and focuses on your experience with AI and Big Data in branding.

Here's the link: Enhancing Brand Value Through AI-Driven Digital Marketing and Big Data Analytics

Done.

As a marketing rebel, I find what's being taught in school fascinating. Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Branding, and Digital Marketing are 4 very different things.

To lump them all together just seems... odd.

Of course there's crossover in a venn diagram-ish way... but... man...

Every time I step into a corporate boardroom with a marketing team I'm always scratching my head like, "how have you all gone through years of school and don't know the simplest things about marketing a product or service?"

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.