The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Help From Any Web/App Developers?

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

homeoftheCHIEFS

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Apr 15, 2024
Marketing student turned aspiring web developer entrepreneur here, I have an idea about providing convenient child care online that I want to realize and make a business out of. It requires that I develop a website and an app. How do I go about doing this as quickly as possible? What should I focus on? What skills should I develop? Any feedback is appreciated, thank you all!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

White-Panther

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Apr 16, 2024
Hi, I'm a web developer, some advice if you want a quick turnaround time.

You can use Webflow and learn layout/dynamic content from their courses then learn some basic design principles across YouTube. A good channel is The Website Architect. You might also need to learn a handful of software to integrate into Webflow like Zappier and Finsweet if you plan on sending clients emails or extending Webflow's dynamic content functionality. Hope this helps!

Last edited:

srodrigo

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
131%
Sep 11, 2018
For websites, Webflow, Bubble.

For apps, Flutterflow.

But beware that no-code tools will only get you so far and you'll hit limitations. I can only speak for Flutterflow: it'll create spaghetti code that will be hard to tweak and extend. This is one of the reasons why I avoid no-code, but I'm a software developer.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.