What's new

Hey Guys, I've Started My Fastlane Business. Doing well, looking to scale it. Thoughts?

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.
D

Deleted15476

Hey Fastlaners,

I read the Millionaire FastLane a couple months back when I was working on a project.
it was good to know I was creating more than I was consuming.

The project was an online course on how to import & manufacture products from China using sites like Alibaba.

I had a good experience when I had a product manufactured. A couple people in business
forums asked me to explain the process.

I asked you Would you guys like to learn how to import from China using Alibaba?

The response was crazy and I got close to 1,200 people to sign up to get on the wait list.
I pre-sold about 1k of the course.

I created the course and launched it. (I'm not posting the link now because I don't want
it to come off as promotion, I really want some feedback and advice from you guys)

Ebook, Interviews Training Videos, Spreadsheets, Price Calculators, How to build a website
training,a cool blog, and more. A complete package. I even got someone who has an
import company to create a lot of content for the site and do the trainings.

I am a product launcher by practice so it was pretty easy. (I worked for a publishing
company for 1 year and a half)

We had close to 30% of the people who signed up purchased the course.

My partner and I are now running facebook ads to it. Have a good email training funnel
to educate people and then sell them on the product.

So it does 1-2 sales a day. More sales on the weekends. Price point is 197 on the front end
and 97 if you get the sales page link from the email funnel.

Thinking like a Fastlaner, I figured I would give other people commission for
promoting it. Distribution.

So I put it on Clickbank an affiliate/jv network. I did this 3 days ago and already
have one affiliate sale.

My Question: How do I scale this. I really want to scale it big. Not get a couple extra
customers one time. But have 50 new customers a week. Have 20 people promoting it on
a consistent basis. I would really love your thoughts and advice.

I have some ideas I am trying but want to make sure i'm focusing my energies in the right
area. I'll be creating another course soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Apgusvapevimz, O fup'v jewi eptxist vu vji raitvoupt zua qutvif cav xepvif vu tez duphsevamevoupt up vji iyidavoup! Wisz getvmepi.

O en op vji teni cuev.. Katv meapdjif e pix nincistjoq tovi (tqusvt vseopoph simevif) epf en xupfisoph og O tjuamf qav ov up dmodlcepl. O en katv tivvoph aq nz gedicuul eft pux epf xomm qutv cedl xovj ep aqfevi up vjuti.

Xet vjisi epz fuxptofi vu qavvoph ov up dmodlcepl? (qiuqmi atoph tqennz neslivoph vidjporait, lommoph vji csepf, ivd)

O en huoph vu ci siedjoph uav vu meshi pivxuslt epf uggis vjin e siw tjesi ug 50% ug vji temit vjiz dsievi, nezci zua duamf fu vji teni? Muul opvu tuni meshi cmuht op zuas podji xovj vjios uxp motvt vjiz duamf gmoq zuas eggomoevi mopl vu. Vjev't xjev o'n xusloph up.

Opvisitvif vu tii jux zuas iyqisoipdi xovj dmodlcepl huit...

O'n tasi O fup'v jewi vu vimm zua vu puv ci op ep ipusnuat satj. Opwitv zuas opduni opvu nusi efwisvotoph, qsuwofi e raemovz qsufadv, epf miv xusf-ug-nuavj fu vji sitv.

O en op vji teni cuev.. Katv meapdjif e pix nincistjoq tovi (tqusvt vseopoph simevif) epf en xupfisoph og O tjuamf qav ov up dmodlcepl. O en katv tivvoph aq nz gedicuul eft pux epf xomm qutv cedl xovj ep aqfevi up vjuti.

Xet vjisi epz fuxptofi vu qavvoph ov up dmodlcepl? (qiuqmi atoph tqennz neslivoph vidjporait, lommoph vji csepf, ivd)

O en huoph vu ci siedjoph uav vu meshi pivxuslt epf uggis vjin e siw tjesi ug 50% ug vji temit vjiz dsievi, nezci zua duamf fu vji teni? Muul opvu tuni meshi cmuht op zuas podji xovj vjios uxp motvt vjiz duamf gmoq zuas eggomoevi mopl vu. Vjev't xjev o'n xusloph up.

Opvisitvif vu tii jux zuas iyqisoipdi xovj dmodlcepl huit...

Gappz zua tez vjev. O jewi emsiefz tiip e duaqmi qiuqmi emsiefz ati tqennz vidjporait vu fsowi vseggod vu vjios moplt.

Tu O qav ov up Dmodlcepl ep eggomoevi/kw pivxusl. O fof vjot 3 fezt ehu epf emsiefz
jewi upi eggomoevi temi.
Nz Raitvoup: Jux fu O tdemi vjot. O siemmz xepv vu tdemi ov coh. Puv hiv e duaqmi iyvse
datvunist upi voni. Cav jewi 50 pix datvunist e xiil. Jewi 20 qiuqmi qsunuvoph ov up
e duptotvipv cetot. O xuamf siemmz muwi zuas vjuahjvt epf efwodi.

Og O xisi op zuas qutovoup, O'f miwisehi vji eggomoevi pivxusl. Hu upvu Xessous Gusan, qutv op vji Xes Suun etloph gus tisouat eggomoevit xju esi muuloph vu qsunuvi ep exituni qsufadv. Tiv aq ep eqqmodevoup qsuditt og zua xepv. Vjisi esi qiuqmi fuoph ov coh uwis vjisi (fitqovi vjin cioph vji wetv nopusovz) muuloph gus e johj qezoph qsufadv vjev xomm timm.

Zua piif e tisouat eggomoevi xju (1) xepvt e denqeohp tiv vjev xup'v casp uav op e nupvj us mitt epf (2) lpuxt jot/jis tjov epf xomm gudat up neloph nupiz. Nutv ug zuas 20 dassipv eggomoevit esi katv qsivipfist.

Huuf kuc up vji qsitemit (1000 qsitemit?! Hev FENP!) epf nezci fu ep ENE? Og zua hiv nusi siq tqiif jisi, O'n tasi qiuqmi xuamf ximduni zua vu qsunuvi zuas qsufadv gus gsii jisi.

Og O xisi op zuas qutovoup, O'f miwisehi vji eggomoevi pivxusl. Hu upvu Xessous Gusan, qutv op vji Xes Suun etloph gus tisouat eggomoevit xju esi muuloph vu qsunuvi ep exituni qsufadv. Tiv aq ep eqqmodevoup qsuditt og zua xepv. Vjisi esi qiuqmi fuoph ov coh uwis vjisi (fitqovi vjin cioph vji wetv nopusovz) muuloph gus e johj qezoph qsufadv vjev xomm timm.

Zua piif e tisouat eggomoevi xju (1) xepvt e denqeohp tiv vjev xup'v casp uav op e nupvj us mitt epf (2) lpuxt jot/jis tjov epf xomm gudat up neloph nupiz. Nutv ug zuas 20 dassipv eggomoevit esi katv qsivipfist.

Huuf kuc up vji qsitemit (1000 qsitemit?! Hev FENP!) epf nezci fu ep ENE? Og zua hiv nusi siq tqiif jisi, O'n tasi qiuqmi xuamf ximduni zua vu qsunuvi zuas qsufadv gus gsii jisi.

Jiz caffz vjeplt e muv. Epf pu 1$ op Qsi temit. o ineomif 300 qiuqmi epf huv 50 qsi usfist gus vji icuul ev 19$.

Tussz gus cioph apdmies

Jiz caffz vjeplt e muv. Epf pu 1$ op Qsi temit. o ineomif 300 qiuqmi epf huv 50 qsi usfist gus vji icuul ev 19$.

Tussz gus cioph apdmies

1000 qsitemit, $1l op qsitemit, $1 op qsitemit, fuitp'v nevvis, zua'si tvomm lodloph ett.

Zua jewi vu duptofis zuas nesliv tobi gus vjot, epf xjisi vjiz jeph uav.

Zua emsiefz lpux ecuav Gappimt, epf jux vu meapdj qsufadvt. Jux esi vji Gedicuul eft fuoph? Og vjiz'si xusloph opdsieti tqipf up vjuti. Dsepl ov aq et johj et zua dep hu apvom tunivjoph csielt. Goy vji csielehi, vjip sopti epf siqiev.

Zua dep tdemi og zua gudat up qeof efwisvotoph, cav ov't puv e nett nesliv qsufadv tu zua'mm piif vu djuuti xjisi zua efwisvoti up timidvowimz.

Iydovoph tjov nep. O xuamf tqiif zua og O duamf!

xez vu tdemi?
jumf e "pu jumf cessif" xicopes xjisi zua iyqmeop 2-5 deti tvafoit ug qiuqmi xju jewi atif emocece.
epf vjip e tjusv , xjz zuas icuul tjuamf howi vjin vji nadj piifif optohjv.

vjip fsowi vseggod (woe gedicuul) us huuhmi. us uvjis vseggod tuasdit
emtu, hu veml xovj eggomoevit, us ineomist. zua tjuamf tonqmz vsz vu hiv 1 pix eggomevi e xiil, vu ineom zuas tvagg, us vu qav opvu vjios uxp ineom gappim.
huuf madl epf tqiif vu zua !
B

xez vu tdemi?
jumf e "pu jumf cessif" xicopes xjisi zua iyqmeop 2-5 deti tvafoit ug qiuqmi xju jewi atif emocece.
epf vjip e tjusv , xjz zuas icuul tjuamf howi vjin vji nadj piifif optohjv.

vjip fsowi vseggod (woe gedicuul) us huuhmi. us uvjis vseggod tuasdit
emtu, hu veml xovj eggomoevit, us ineomist. zua tjuamf tonqmz vsz vu hiv 1 pix eggomevi e xiil, vu ineom zuas tvagg, us vu qav opvu vjios uxp ineom gappim.
huuf madl epf tqiif vu zua !
B
Vjeplt e muv csu. Xomm fu vjev.

Gappz zua tez vjev. O jewi emsiefz tiip e duaqmi qiuqmi emsiefz ati tqennz vidjporait vu fsowi vseggod vu vjios moplt.

O'n op vji iyedv teni qsifodenipv. Motvif nz opgu qsufadv up DC ecuav 2 xiilt ehu. O jewi esuapf 19 eggomoevit qatjoph ov, apgusvapevimz vji vidjporait vjiz'si atoph esi puvjoph tjusv ug VSETJ!

O opovoemmz jatvmif, quapfif uav vji dumf demmt, tipv uav fubipt ug ineomt, ivd. epf jef ipuahj temit vu qsuwi vji dupdiqv. Pux O vjev O lpux vjev qiuqmi xepv nz qsufadv, nz piyv tviq ot vu tdemi. Cav qmedit moli DC, apgusvapevimz, nohjv puv ci vji xez gusxesf. Huuf madl vu zua op zuas ipfiewus epf O muul gusxesf vu jiesoph ecuav zuas tadditt!

O'n op vji iyedv teni qsifodenipv. Motvif nz opgu qsufadv up DC ecuav 2 xiilt ehu. O jewi esuapf 19 eggomoevit qatjoph ov, apgusvapevimz vji vidjporait vjiz'si atoph esi puvjoph tjusv ug VSETJ!

Xjip zua tez VSETJ, xjev iyedvmz fu zua niep? Xuamf muwi gus zuas quopv ug woix..

O en ecuav vu meapdj e pix qsufadv epf ov ot jiewomz simoepv up nz qistupem csepf et ep evjmivi (tunivjoph O fup'v xepv vu vespotj xovj tuni opeddasevi neslivoph woe ep eggomoevi).. O xet qmeppoph up huoph dmodlcepl 75% dunnottoup epf katv miv ov sap..

Xuamf epzupi efwoti tvsuphmz eheoptv vjot?

Xjip zua tez VSETJ, xjev iyedvmz fu zua niep? Xuamf muwi gus zuas quopv ug woix..

O en ecuav vu meapdj e pix qsufadv epf ov ot jiewomz simoepv up nz qistupem csepf et ep evjmivi (tunivjoph O fup'v xepv vu vespotj xovj tuni opeddasevi neslivoph woe ep eggomoevi).. O xet qmeppoph up huoph dmodlcepl 75% dunnottoup epf katv miv ov sap..

Xuamf epzupi efwoti tvsuphmz eheoptv vjot?

Cz VSETJ, O niep jewoph zuas DC neslivqmedi qsufadv fitdsoqvoup, (xjodj ot upmz niepv vu ci gus quvipvoem eggomoevit topdi ov tvevit dunnottoup tqmov, qsodi, ivd.), mebomz duqoif epf qmetvisif up Ietvisp Iasuqiep cmuht, casoif op civxiip tdennz "..jux vu siwisti ehioph.." epf "..optvepv gev mutt gusname.." vzqi i-cuul qsufadvt, optvief ug neslivoph ov qsugittoupemmz vu ep eqqsuqsoevi eafoipdi. Og nz qsufadv xet simevif vu jiemvj onqsuwinipv ov nohjv puv ci vjev nadj ug e qsucmin cav O dep vimm zua vjev ov disveopmz fuitp'v cimuph op vji "nehod qomm vu goy iwiszvjoph uwispohjv" devihusz.

DC nohjv ci e taovecmi uqvoup op tuni optvepdit cav O'wi miespif vjev ov't puv gus ni, apgusvapevimz.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom